Is the use of Deadly Force to protect property the solution to riots?

What points are those? If a police officer acts out of the law, he or she is held responsible for their actions. We are not going to change the law that a police officer can use force or deadly force when he believes his safety or life are on the line. That's the law and it will remain the law. If these uncivilized lowlifes don't like our laws, they are free to move to another country where there are no such laws.

Or we change the laws to hold rogue cops accountable.

There's really no excuse for the police to kill 1000 people every year.... Every other country has figured this out.

Yes there is an excuse, it's called not obeying the commands of a police officer. It's called shooting at an officer. It's called physically attacking a police officer.

Our side ignored it?

Ferguson--Democrat ran
Baltimore--Democrat ran
Minneapolis--Democrat ran.

How did "we" get involved in ignoring said problem?

When you went out there and screamed "WHY DON'T YOU LOVE OUR POLICE!!!!"

Just as many whites as blacks get killed by cops. Covid is killing whites and blacks. Why didn't the whites start any riots?

Because a lot of them are stupid? Frankly, given the level of mismanagement by Trump, the whole country should be calling for his head.

Oh, there are white people out in those demonstrations... The Decent ones.

Because a lot of them are stupid? Frankly, given the level of mismanagement by Trump, the whole country should be calling for his head.

Demonstrations are not the problem. Rioters are. There are no decent rioters. They are all scum.

I watched the Laura show tonight. She was discussing the continuing riots and attacks on businesses in Minneapolis this weekend that no other MSM outlet covered. Interviewing business owners, they told their story how they ran to their business only to helplessly watch it be looted, destroyed, and in some cases, burnt to the ground.

Some had businesses handed down for generations. Others were foreigners who came here to realize the American dream. Their city and state leaders allowed their dreams to go up in smoke.

Lowlifes who do these things have no fear, because there is no real deterrent to stopping them. We've seen these so-called leaders tell their police to stand down; to not enforce laws; to not protect these businesses; to allow them "room" to vent.

IMO, a real deterrent works every time it's tried. What if we had a federal law that allowed property owners to use deadly force to protect their property with no ability for city or local governments to prosecute?

A group of thugs start busting into a business. The business owner and family or other employees open fire killing dozens or hundreds of lowlifes. Other businesses do the same. Who in their right mind (after witnessing this) would think of trying to break into, or destroying another business down the street weary if they are armed and willing to kill to protect their investment?

True, hundreds of funerals, but also hundreds of businesses saved, millions of dollars not lost, and thousands of jobs saved in just one city. We need a national law of using deadly force to protect our property.

~~~~~~
When violence, rioting, looting and arson come to your front door you have two options.. Either you run or stand and fight for your right to live peaceably and earn a living.... Protecting your family, lively-hood and property is lawful.. Woe to those that would attempt to take that away from the average American.

That's the point, it's not lawful. You can protect yourself and family from harm, but not your property. All you can legally do is watch it be destroyed. I think that's wrong. I think you should be allowed to use deadly force to protect what's rightfully yours; what you worked years and years to create.

Depends on where you live.
God Bless Texas!

~~~~~~
"In North Carolina a person may use deadly force when defending themselves or others from the threat of immediate death or serious injury. This applies when the person in in their home, vehicle, or place of work. The person using the defensive force must stop when the aggressor has stopped the illegal action, or has retreated from the premises. There is no duty to retreat from where the person has the right to be. In this case deadly force maybe used to prevent immediate death."

See:
>>>>>>>>>>>>​

You can open carry in Texas now if you have a CCL.
But yeah....you can shoot someone for stealing your shit,as it should be.

We've been open carry long before we adopted CCW laws. Problem is if anybody seen another person carrying a gun, they'd call the cops on you.

I watched the Laura show tonight. She was discussing the continuing riots and attacks on businesses in Minneapolis this weekend that no other MSM outlet covered. Interviewing business owners, they told their story how they ran to their business only to helplessly watch it be looted, destroyed, and in some cases, burnt to the ground.

Some had businesses handed down for generations. Others were foreigners who came here to realize the American dream. Their city and state leaders allowed their dreams to go up in smoke.

Lowlifes who do these things have no fear, because there is no real deterrent to stopping them. We've seen these so-called leaders tell their police to stand down; to not enforce laws; to not protect these businesses; to allow them "room" to vent.

IMO, a real deterrent works every time it's tried. What if we had a federal law that allowed property owners to use deadly force to protect their property with no ability for city or local governments to prosecute?

A group of thugs start busting into a business. The business owner and family or other employees open fire killing dozens or hundreds of lowlifes. Other businesses do the same. Who in their right mind (after witnessing this) would think of trying to break into, or destroying another business down the street weary if they are armed and willing to kill to protect their investment?

True, hundreds of funerals, but also hundreds of businesses saved, millions of dollars not lost, and thousands of jobs saved in just one city. We need a national law of using deadly force to protect our property.

~~~~~~
When violence, rioting, looting and arson come to your front door you have two options.. Either you run or stand and fight for your right to live peaceably and earn a living.... Protecting your family, lively-hood and property is lawful.. Woe to those that would attempt to take that away from the average American.

That's the point, it's not lawful. You can protect yourself and family from harm, but not your property. All you can legally do is watch it be destroyed. I think that's wrong. I think you should be allowed to use deadly force to protect what's rightfully yours; what you worked years and years to create.

God Bless Texas!

~~~~~~
"In North Carolina a person may use deadly force when defending themselves or others from the threat of immediate death or serious injury. This applies when the person in in their home, vehicle, or place of work. The person using the defensive force must stop when the aggressor has stopped the illegal action, or has retreated from the premises. There is no duty to retreat from where the person has the right to be. In this case deadly force maybe used to prevent immediate death."

See:
>>>>>>>>>>>>​

We've been open carry long before we adopted CCW laws. Problem is if anybody seen another person carrying a gun, they'd call the cops on you.

Yep...
As much as those open carry protesters annoy me at times they're doing a good thing by drawing attention to our rights.
You see cops arresting open carry people with long guns all the time when it's perfectly legal.

Our side ignored it?

Ferguson--Democrat ran
Baltimore--Democrat ran
Minneapolis--Democrat ran.

How did "we" get involved in ignoring said problem?

When you went out there and screamed "WHY DON'T YOU LOVE OUR POLICE!!!!"

Just as many whites as blacks get killed by cops. Covid is killing whites and blacks. Why didn't the whites start any riots?

mismanagement in these fucking cities like what? they got there because of their own fucking policies that you refuse to be responsible for. police brutality did not come to life ONLY AFTER trump was elected yet you keep saying it's his fault because that's what the mentally challenged do. say stupid shit over and over and over again.

watch - you'll do it again with your reply here.

great. now tell me how to stop the small % of abusers w/o impacting the rights of a vast majority who are fine with it.

Very simply. YOu allow the victims of gun violence to sue the makers and sellers of guns. After that, you betcha they will make damn sure they aren't selling to nuts.

The problem with the gun industry is that they are gearing their sales to the 3% of the population that owns 50% of the guns.. you know, the nuts.

It doesn't matter how you put gun manufacturers out of business. The problems are the same. Honest citizens can get guns. You just have your utopia where only the criminals and police have guns, and you're getting rid of the police

~~~~~~

God Bless Texas!

~~~~~~

See:
>>>>>>>>>>>>​

Yep...
As much as those open carry protesters annoy me at times they're doing a good thing by drawing attention to our rights.
You see cops arresting open carry people with long guns all the time when it's perfectly legal.

The few people here never had a real problem with it. It's just who wants the attention drawn towards them in a restaurant or park when the cops are asking a bunch of questions. My strategy is never let your enemies know what your abilities and capabilities are. It gives them time to make alternative plans for their attack.

There was only one time when I let my enemy know I was armed, but I really wasn't. It was in the Cleveland projects which are pretty bad places to be. I was working for a medical company and exchanging a wheelchair for one of our customers. Three black guys seen me going into the apartment. I took notice of them immediately. After the exchange was complete and I exited the building, those three guys were in different corners, and when I started walking, they started to converge from different directions.

This was in the early 80's and nobody was allowed to carry a gun back then. When they got into a group again, I took my left arm and folded the wheelchair so I could push it with one hand, and my right hand went in my coat pocket. They split up again and walked off the sidewalk giving me a clear way back to my van. They knew exactly what to do and when to do it.

That was my last delivery to the projects which I always hated to do, and I got into truck driving after that.

Guy, at one point in my life, I actually liked killing people, lol.

View attachment 374553

So no, I don't expect anyone outside of my tribe to care what happens to me. Why does anyone else expect some strangers to give a shit?

Had nothing to do with the point...
Except, yes it did.

Believe it or not, Infantry grunts are actually smart enough to figure out how to operate a computer and post on a message board.
And trying to diminish people by posting snarky little memes because your balls are shrinking up is really weak behavior.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

~~~~~~

God Bless Texas!

~~~~~~

See:
>>>>>>>>>>>>​

Yep...

The few people here never had a real problem with it. It's just who wants the attention drawn towards them in a restaurant or park when the cops are asking a bunch of questions. My strategy is never let your enemies know what your abilities and capabilities are. It gives them time to make alternative plans for their attack.

There was only one time when I let my enemy know I was armed, but I really wasn't. It was in the Cleveland projects which are pretty bad places to be. I was working for a medical company and exchanging a wheelchair for one of our customers. Three black guys seen me going into the apartment. I took notice of them immediately. After the exchange was complete and I exited the building, those three guys were in different corners, and when I started walking, they started to converge from different directions.

This was in the early 80's and nobody was allowed to carry a gun back then. When they got into a group again, I took my left arm and folded the wheelchair so I could push it with one hand, and my right hand went in my coat pocket. They split up again and walked off the sidewalk giving me a clear way back to my van. They knew exactly what to do and when to do it.

That was my last delivery to the projects which I always hated to do, and I got into truck driving after that.

The people I'm referring too are drawing attention to our 2nd Amendment rights not to themselves.

great. now tell me how to stop the small % of abusers w/o impacting the rights of a vast majority who are fine with it.

Very simply. YOu allow the victims of gun violence to sue the makers and sellers of guns. After that, you betcha they will make damn sure they aren't selling to nuts.

The problem with the gun industry is that they are gearing their sales to the 3% of the population that owns 50% of the guns.. you know, the nuts.

A typical stalinist policy position. Then you have the car manufacturers sued for selling cars that are used to commit the crimes, and then we might as well sue the refrigerator makers for the criminal misuse of their products when sociopaths, like you, chop up their victims and store the remains in the freezer. Etc. etc. etc. You people are so stupid it defies imagination.

What points are those? If a police officer acts out of the law, he or she is held responsible for their actions. We are not going to change the law that a police officer can use force or deadly force when he believes his safety or life are on the line. That's the law and it will remain the law. If these uncivilized lowlifes don't like our laws, they are free to move to another country where there are no such laws.

Or we change the laws to hold rogue cops accountable.

There's really no excuse for the police to kill 1000 people every year.... Every other country has figured this out.

Ummm, no. They haven't. They don't tend to report their police killings though. They are stalinist countries (like what you want) so the police can kill with impunity.

A typical stalinist policy position. Then you have the car manufacturers sued for selling cars that are used to commit the crimes, and then we might as well sue the refrigerator makers for the criminal misuse of their products when sociopaths, like you, chop up their victims and store the remains in the freezer. Etc. etc. etc. You people are so stupid it defies imagination.
Stalin would have had all these idiots purged as Trotskyite wreckers and insurrectionists

giphy (38).gif

They are not stupid at all. These are anti-American, anti-constitutionalist people who look for devious ways to get around the document. They know exactly what they are doing. The Nazi mentally is if you don't like something in the United States, find a way to shut them down via Big Brother.

They know that nobody will manufacture guns if they can't survive the thousands of lawsuits. It's a perfect example of why we can't let these people be in charge of our country. They are control freaks. They don't want to treat Americans as people, they want to treat them as pets.

If there are no guns around, they got rid of them while not going through an amendment process (that they know they'd ever be able to do) and bypass the US Constitution as if it never existed. The Constitution is an obstacle for them. It's in the way of their Socialist/ Communist agenda.

Many states have what is called a Castle doctrine. This allows those inside a home or business to defend it using deadly force when someone enters by force or fear. IF someone had been in the business they are justified using deadly force to protect themselves and others.

It's the only answer---but to shoot a rioter or looter now would see the libs descend on the person and their family to destroy them by any means.........lib prosecutors would arrest and falsely charge, the libs would physical attack forcing the protector to flee their home, and the media would stalk and spin in order to try to get the protector fired from their job.....(This is why I have pre-chosen a nice alligator pit to hide any bodies that need any hiding in for future purposes :) ) This said, the criminals are embolden and have become more aggressive----they will continue to attack and attack more and more violently until we as a populous start shooting back and start ridding ourselves of both the corrupt media and corrupt swamp creatures in government.

It's the only answer---but to shoot a rioter or looter now would see the libs descend on the person and their family to destroy them by any means

Well, what are they doing to those people now? In some cases, they are taking away everything they worked for their entire life. They might as well be dead.

What prompted me to create this topic is after I watched the Laura show. She was at ground zero with a business owner in front of her former store which was nothing but a pile of bricks. A family member called her, and told her she needs to get to her business ASAP. When she got there, people she never harmed in her life were burning the place down. She wept as she told the story how helpless she was. The only thing she could do is cry and watch them destroy everything she worked for.

I was so angered that night that all I could fantasize about was being there with her and gunning down every rotten SOB that made that young lady cry. I was aways a softie when it comes to defenseless people being attacked for no reason. I get the same anger when I read a story of a little old lady being beaten nearly to death for the five bucks she had in her purse, or some 4 year old getting gunned down in Chicago by heartless worthless morons who couldn't care a bit about killing innocent people because of their gang disputes.

Wow, Ray, your wank fantasies are amusing to watch.

Businesses have insurance. Stuff can be replaced. Lives cannot.

So that's a reason to permit people to destroy the property of another? Do you pay for insurance Joe? I do. How do you suppose insurance companies recoup that money they have to pay out in claims, especially when you're talking hundreds of millions of dollars they collectively have to shell out?

Insurance or no insurance, some of these businesses are closed down for good. They not only robbed them of their property, they robbed them of their life.

I will agree with your last statement though: Stuff can be replaced, lives cannot. If you were a person who was thinking about destroying the property of others, and your life would be in jeopardy by doing so, you probably wouldn't think risking your life was worth it.

I simply can't see why I, as a law-abiding property owner, should be expected to worry more about the value of a criminal's life than the criminal has to. Seems to me that should be HIS concern, not mine.
if that criminal has no respect for my or my property, i return the favor. i honestly don't give a shit about their motive or how mistreated they feel they are from the world around them.

My sympathy with other people's victimhood ends when they start trying to make me their victim.

no - we don't all get held to the same standard ya fuck.

affirmative action alone defies that now doesn't it? already the balance is trying to "socially shift" to make people accountable to measures YOU feel are needed.

Main beneficiaries of AA have been white women... so there's that.

It doesn't make up for the inherent racism in the hiring process.

your argument is pure emotion, zero facts. so your idea of "order" is only based off what YOU feel order should be. problem is, we all have to agree and abide to that for it to work. when you go rogue and start beating people up because you're not getting your way, you show you are 3 years old mentally.

Hey, guy, I'm not beating anyone up.

Fact is, cops are more likely to shoot a black person than a white person. They are fed up with it. now, you can keep escalating this to a civil war, or you can sit down and sensibly address their greivences... I'm for sitting down... because I don't really want a civil war and I certainly don't want one your side might potentially win.

Forum List

Back