Is the US Supreme Court still Legitimate? (Poll)

Is the US Supreme Court still legitimate, especially considering their Roe v Wade decision?

• Yes

Votes: 65 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 23 26.1%

• Total voters
McConnell and Trump have packed the Supreme Court with the aid of the Federalist Society.

See: Dark Money and the Courts: The Right Wing Takeover of the Judiciary | ACS

The Electoral College is out of touch with democracy in America. The GOP supports the elite, using their efforts to what was once dark money is a violation of the First Amendment with the 5-4 decisions.
Thanks for your biased opinion. If the tables were turned and a democrat president would have placed
liberal judges on the SC, would you call it packing the Court? Of course not.
Too bad about what you think of the Electoral College, it is what it is. Deal with it.

McConnell and Trump have packed the Supreme Court with the aid of the Federalist Society.

See: Dark Money and the Courts: The Right Wing Takeover of the Judiciary | ACS

The Electoral College is out of touch with democracy in America. The GOP supports the elite, using their efforts to what was once dark money is a violation of the First Amendment with the 5-4 decisions.

I'm not a Republican. I live in America. I support the Electoral college.

Instead of complaining which is never going to change anything, why not try and change the Constitution?

I'll tell you why. The support for that is not there.

Thanks for your biased opinion. If the tables were turned and a democrat president would have placed
Too bad about what you think of the Electoral College, it is what it is. Deal with it.

You have ZERO evidence that Democrats would have held a Supreme Court seat vacant for a year waiting for a more satisfactory political climate.

It has never happened before and thanks to Republicans, it will now be the norm

You have ZERO evidence that Democrats would have held a Supreme Court seat vacant for a year waiting for a more satisfactory political climate.

It has never happened before and thanks to Republicans, it will now be the norm
You have zero evidence of me mentioning the wait time, RW. That would be for another thread.
But, having said that....once again you take something that wasn't said and argue that point.
What's wrong with you? :dunno:

You have zero evidence of me mentioning the wait time, RW. That would be for another thread.
But, having said that....once again you take something that wasn't said and argue that point.
What's wrong with you? :dunno:

You commented on packing the court

Holding the Scalia seat open for a year was instrumental in Republicans packing the court….as was the rush to approve Amy Barrett Comey days before the election.

Try to keep up

You commented on packing the court

Holding the Scalia seat open for a year was instrumental in Republicans packing the court….as was the rush to approve Amy Barrett Comey days before the election.

Try to keep up
See you can't even help yourself...again you create a scenario of something, when I never mentioned "packing".
Argue with what I said.
Picking Justices from a sitting president choice does not mean he's packing the court.
If I mentioned a president creating more seats in the SC, that might be considered packing.
But, replacing? No. Now argue that, and not something that I didn't say.
You can be so pathetic at times, RW. sad

Ginsberg said Roe was weak and might not withstand a challenge.

It was and it didn't. The rest is the typical propaganda coming out of the machine.

See you can't even help yourself...again you create a scenario of something, when I never mentioned "packing".
Argue with what I said.
Picking Justices from a sitting president choice does not mean he's packing the court.
If I mentioned a president creating more seats in the SC, that might be considered packing.
But, replacing? No. Now argue that, and not something that I didn't say.
You can be so pathetic at times, RW. sad

Try to keep up Skippy

Holding a seat vacant for a year meets the standard of packing

McConnell was not President. Wake up and put your biases aside.

Try to keep up Skippy

Holding a seat vacant for a year meets the standard of packing
Your standard of packing? How could I even argue that, Loretta?

Your bitch should be with Ginsberg and her not wanting to relinquish her power.

It is my opinion if the tables was turned you and your masters would
have wanted and done the exact same thing. And, if you said anything different,
I would call you a bald faced liar.

the supreme court should only be allowed democrat judges...any liberal will tell you that...duh, get woke

McConnell was wrong with what he did IMO. The hypocrisy of the Republicans when it came to voting for a Justice when the situation was flipped was crass hypocrisy. It's sad that this is what we support.

That noted, Obama shares part of the blame. He was lazy and wouldn't fight for his pick. He wrongly assumed Hillary would win and get to make the pick.

McConnell was wrong with what he did IMO. The hypocrisy of the Republicans when it came to voting for a Justice when the situation was flipped was crass hypocrisy. It's sad that this is what we support.

That noted, Obama shares part of the blame. He was lazy and wouldn't fight for his pick. He wrongly assumed Hillary would win and get to make the pick.
It's the game of politics, both parties do play by the same rules. Both have behaved this way in the past.
This time your party was on the losing end. Tell you the truth, at the end of the day both parties end
up at Martin's Tavern drinking and hootin' it up with one another. It's the Good Ol' Boys Club.
It's sad, but it is what it is.

It's the game of politics, both parties do play by the same rules. Both have behaved this way in the past.
This time your party was on the losing end. Tell you the truth, at the end of the day both parties end
up at Martin's Tavern drinking and hootin' it up with one another. It's the Good Ol' Boys Club.
It's sad, but it is what it is.

Both have and will continue to behave badly. Sadly far too many will continue to support that.

My party? Which party would that be?

Bullshit. Whan did Reid hold a nominee until the next election. What McConnell did was never before made as he did.
Are you this dense, re read what I posted, don't inject what YOU wanted me to say, but what I actually said.
You and RW make shit up and argue that instead of what was actually said. You are one scarey guy, Wry.
To think that you packed a gun at one time is just beyond belief.

Ginsberg is responsible for dying?
:slap:

Forum List

Back