Is the Target Boycott "Economic Terrorism"?

By the way AB has lost 20 billion dollars and its not slowing down... they are forced to buy back beer because of their stupid date thing.... they could very possibly have to eliminate the Bud Light brand name over this....
Amazingly enough I can see this happening.

I would have never thought the right could stick with a boycot like this. They have such a bad record in this department. This time the left pushed a little to far a little to fast.

The left are quite adept at bombastic language when they're hit back. When their own self-righteousness is on display they're smug. You can easily predict their reactions. All I have to say about this loon is Hobby Lobby and Chik Fil A.
Target should approach the MAGAT hatred the say way Disney did.

People like you decided to boycott Disney over Gay Days.
Disney said "go ahead"
In a week of Gay Days Disney takes in more money than any other week in the year.
LBGTQ+ people have tons of disposable income.
Target should reach out to the LGBTQ+ community as an ally and tell you MAGATS, "want to boycott, go for it. But come into my house and stir shit and you will go to jail."
Send the MAGATS back to Dollar Tree where they belong.

Amazingly enough I can see this happening.

I would have never thought the right could stick with a boycot like this. They have such a bad record in this department. This time the left pushed a little to far a little to fast.
The left has become insane not just in the USA but abroad as well... a lack of religion is my guess... faith must be replaced by something and we are seeing what is replacing it and its not pretty....

Target should approach the MAGAT hatred the say way Disney did.

People like you decided to boycott Disney over Gay Days.
Disney said "go ahead"
In a week of Gay Days Disney takes in more money than any other week in the year.
LBGTQ+ people have tons of disposable income.
Target should reach out to the LGBTQ+ community as an ally and tell you MAGATS, "want to boycott, go for it. But come into my house and stir shit and you will go to jail."
Send the MAGATS back to Dollar Tree where they belong.
lol. They DID approach it just like Disney, and it cost them 9 billion.

It is funny how blind the partisan hack is. No matter the side.

The left are quite adept at bombastic language when they're hit back. When their own self-righteousness is on display they're smug. You can easily predict their reactions. All I have to say about this loon is Hobby Lobby and Chik Fil A.
Your premise is really a simple question.
Start with the definition of terrorism.

noun: terrorism
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Not violence but one could say it may reach attempted intimidation.

Thankfully the 1st amd allows for such discourse. But beware when openly advocating such bigoted ideas. There is a historical fine line.

No, they did it when they started pushing these abominations and such depraved nature. Target has lost 9 billion now, bud light about 16 billion. They did it to themselves by celebrating this lewd and vile behavior.
As if swilling bud light is not lewd and vile. :rolleyes:

Its not a boycott... mothers don't want to have to answer adult questions for their toddlers... so they are going to Walmart and other options... keep the perversion out of sight from children...
Adult questions like, “what is a lockdown drill”?

I've never bought anything at Target ... my whole life ... they don't sell things I regularly buy ... if the hardware store doesn't have it, I'll make my own, from things bought at the hardware store ...
Like a microwave?

The left has become insane not just in the USA but abroad as well... a lack of religion is my guess... faith must be replaced by something and we are seeing what is replacing it and its not pretty....
Your religion doesn’t make you any better. You’re still an immoral POS.
Shove your religion and your self righteous garbage.

lol. They DID approach it just like Disney, and it cost them 9 billion.

It is funny how blind the partisan hack is. No matter the side.
Got history?

These fools went after Disney over Gay Days 30 years ago. Disney told them to eff off because LGBTQ+ people tend to have lots of free money and they spend it.
Target should keep doing what they've been doing for a decade and expand on it. Then when the idiots act like idiots, have them arrested.
They'll have the loyalty of a very profitable demo while losing people who rarely shop at Targe anyway.

Your premise is really a simple question.
Start with the definition of terrorism.

noun: terrorism
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Not violence but one could say it may reach attempted intimidation.

Thankfully the 1st amd allows for such discourse. But beware when openly advocating such bigoted ideas. There is a historical fine line.
Go fuck yourself.

Got history?

These fools went after Disney over Gay Days 30 years ago. Disney told them to eff off because LGBTQ+ people tend to have lots of free money and they spend it.
Target should keep doing what they've been doing for a decade and expand on it. Then when the idiots act like idiots, have them arrested.
They'll have the loyalty of a very profitable demo while losing people who rarely shop at Targe anyway.
Yes, I have 'history.' The ACTUAL FACT of the matter, Target lost 9 billion. That is simply a fact. That it does not fit your narrative is irrelevant.

Disney has also been losing hand over fist but Disney losses from what they would be facing from the glut in streaming going away is impossible to separate so there is no plausible way to know how much is from backlash and how much is from simply piss poor decisions. It will obviously not effect the parks because demand for Disney parks is world wide and far outstrips the supply. There is just no way for the parks to lose anything. We can directly attribute losses in India to Disney trying to export it's silliness there considering that they are not under the same social pressures the US is though.

But none of that is visible to you because 'republicans bad.'

You worry about stupid stuff.

Yes, I have 'history.' The ACTUAL FACT of the matter, Target lost 9 billion. That is simply a fact. That it does not fit your narrative is irrelevant.

Disney has also been losing hand over fist but Disney losses from what they would be facing from the glut in streaming going away is impossible to separate so there is no plausible way to know how much is from backlash and how much is from simply piss poor decisions. It will obviously not effect the parks because demand for Disney parks is world wide and far outstrips the supply. There is just no way for the parks to lose anything. We can directly attribute losses in India to Disney trying to export it's silliness there considering that they are not under the same social pressures the US is though.

But none of that is visible to you because 'republicans bad.'
No, obviously you're ignorant of history and, as we all know
Those that fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Like a microwave?

I don't have a microwave ... never have had one myself ... too complicated ... I buy my stoves used from a guy who works out of the Rescue Mission ... clothing from either Goodwill or Joe's Discount Duds ...

What else does Target sell? ... sheets of plywood, paraffin wax, cat litter? ... part of fighting climate change is NOT using fossil fuels ... Target is one of the worst places to buy things ... we're better finding products manufactured locally, supporting local jobs and local businesses ... rather than supporting the slave labor used in China ...

You're worried about microwave ovens when the whole planet is about to burn? ...

LOL

So now withhold business from a woke queer store marketing its homo and tranny filth to chidlren is considered "economic terrorism" by the idiotic confused Leftests?

Forum List

Back