Is the Target Boycott "Economic Terrorism"?

The purpose of voting is to change what the government is doing.

Just like terrorism, right?

Really gator....

Except that voting is a positive action while boycotting is negative .

Except that voting is a positive action while boycotting is negative .
What does that have to do with your analogy being rather garbage?

How are you even using the term 'positive' here? Terrorism is also a 'positive' action if you are using positive as in take an action and negative as not taking action. If you are using it as a moral injunction then the statement is meaningless as it is just begging the question.

So terrorism would have more in common with voting than boycotts.

There is no way you can swing this to make the original statement anything but nonsensical.

Are we avoiding making a point now by pretending you don't speak English....?
AWWW. The widdle MAGGAT is upset with their DADO.
Have a sippy cup of milk the go to bed.
You'll fewel all better in the morning.

OH, and welcome to the land of the owned.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Typical, the leftist scum claiming others are doing what they are actually doing. The sick and twisted attempt to label dissenters to their degenerate agenda is in fact an attack on the dissenters. Pathetic.

AWWW. The widdle MAGGAT is upset with their DADO.
Have a sippy cup of milk the go to bed.
You'll fewel all better in the morning.

OH, and welcome to the land of the owned.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL.

Owned? You should explain how I have been owned. Go on. We are waiting.

LOL.

Owned? You should explain how I have been owned. Go on. We are waiting.
OWNED?
Explain?
The owner does not explain to the cow why it's hamburger?

You are owned because the DADO has taken residence in the ginormous but mostly empty cranial space housing your tiny mind.

AND

BECAUSE YOUR DAD DEEMS IT SO!!!!
I HAVE SPOKEN
1685881339317.jpeg

So...

STILL cant articulate a point. We are all waiting. Just one, child. Just one...
Exactly, THAT is what being owned means.
Waiting like a puppy for your master's acknowledgement.
Now off to your crate.

It is not a boycott. A boycott is an organized to force change through refusal to patronize a business that you normally would patronize. Like when working class blacks refused to ride the buses in Birmingham.

Target lost 9 Billion dollars because people who normally shop there decided it is no longer the place for them. I know of nothing at Target, other than some specific store brands that you cannot get at Walmart. People shopped at Target to avoid the riff-raff of "People of Walmart." Now, they don't.

I don't know if you are familiar with HEB, in Texas. But this is a ripe time for them to expand their general merchandise and become the "new Target."

I don't like the giant HEBs, or Korgers for that matter.

Target should approach the MAGAT hatred the say way Disney did.

People like you decided to boycott Disney over Gay Days.
Disney said "go ahead"
In a week of Gay Days Disney takes in more money than any other week in the year.
LBGTQ+ people have tons of disposable income.
Target should reach out to the LGBTQ+ community as an ally and tell you MAGATS, "want to boycott, go for it. But come into my house and stir shit and you will go to jail."
Send the MAGATS back to Dollar Tree where they belong.

So the faghadist congregate at Disney for a week, what are they going to do the rest of the year when normals stay away? Also Dollar Tree is a great place to buy greeting cards, gift bags and wrapping paper.

I'm not on the left. I just don't give a single solitary fuck about the topic of what commercials bud light chooses to air. :dunno: I think any liberal/magaturd outrage about it makes the person persisting a complete clown to me. I will not entertain such nonsense.

ROFLMFAO, yet here you are.

The left are quite adept at bombastic language when they're hit back. When their own self-righteousness is on display they're smug. You can easily predict their reactions. All I have to say about this loon is Hobby Lobby and Chik Fil A.

Nope. Its just folks choosing not to do business.

I think its petty, bigoted and riddled with QAnon dipshittery like fat through a juicy roast.

But terrorism? Nah. Just hicks being hicks.

I like conservative boycotts, personally. They only restrict themselves, depriving themselves of all the best products. And it makes it easier for me to curate my experience. As I can just frequent the latest focus of their pearl clutching and panty shitting if I'm not in the mood to be around them.

Nope. Its just folks choosing not to do business.

I think its petty, bigoted and riddled with QAnon dipshittery like fat through a juicy roast.

But terrorism? Nah. Just hicks being hicks.

I like conservative boycotts, personally. They only restrict themselves, depriving themselves of all the best products. And it makes it easier for me to curate my experience. As I can just frequent the latest focus of their pearl clutching and panty shitting if I'm not in the mood to be around them.
You're delusional. How long has that demon been controlling you?

lol.

Another post in your need to declare victory and another post where you cannot articulate a point. And it will continue.
Response with nothing to say.
Lonely. Waiting for your DADO?
Let me help.
1686148427840.jpeg

So the faghadist congregate at Disney for a week, what are they going to do the rest of the year when normals stay away? Also Dollar Tree is a great place to buy greeting cards, gift bags and wrapping paper.

Normals?

You mean LGBTQ+ hating MAGATS?

You fools got no money.
You're too busy spending what you got on bullets to shoot beer cans and Trump baseball cards.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BTW...
The parks do fine without you people
AND
The visitors have a better time when you're not there.

I don't need trigger warnings on my beer. I can drink whatever I want.
Of course you can. It's a free country. Freedom of choice. Democracy. Are you one of those hypocritical leftists who love democracy until you don't?

Of course you can. It's a free country. Freedom of choice. Democracy. Are you one of those hypocritical leftists who love democracy until you don't?

Conservatives on the other hand have restricted their own access to all these great brands.

Dodgers, Bud Light, Target, Miller Lite, the NFL....

And Caterpillar Tractor, Nascar, and MLB.

Also Disney, the NBA and the Cheesecake Factory.

Also Apple, Starbucks, even Keurig.

Also Amazon, Nordstroms, and Kellogg.

Also Nike, Costco and Coca-Cola.

Also Netflix, American Airlines, and Southwest Airlines.

Also McDonalds and Addidas

And now Ford and apparently Chick fil a.

Forum List

Back