Is the Target Boycott "Economic Terrorism"?

LOL

So now withhold business from a woke queer store marketing its homo and tranny filth to chidlren is considered "economic terrorism" by the idiotic confused Leftests?
Oh yeah. They're such drama queens.

Back to pretending reality is not real.

You can repeat platitudes until you turn blue in the face. It changes nothing.
The reason they're "platitudes" is because there's a lesson there.
Obviously you failed to learn it.

The reason they're "platitudes" is because there's a lesson there.
Obviously you failed to learn it.
And what lesson are you trying to articulate?

You have yet to make any point whatsoever. All you have done is ignore reality and demand that it conforms to your partisan idiocy. I was quite clear and included actual facts. things that have happened. You made a vague reference to 'history' as though that is supposed to mean something while you ignore any actual details and then demand you are right.

Are you going to bring something to the table that is more than just overt bullshit? My bet would be no.

And what lesson are you trying to articulate?

You have yet to make any point whatsoever. All you have done is ignore reality and demand that it conforms to your partisan idiocy. I was quite clear and included actual facts. things that have happened. You made a vague reference to 'history' as though that is supposed to mean something while you ignore any actual details and then demand you are right.

Are you going to bring something to the table that is more than just overt bullshit? My bet would be no.
That you're incapable of actually researching history much less learning from it is obvious.

How'd that work out for you guys?

That you're incapable of actually researching history much less learning from it is obvious.

How'd that work out for you guys?
I am perfectly capable of researching.

What do you think this proves or even shows? That boycotts generally do not work? What does that have to do with the fact that the boycott on target did work. Or that the one on AB also worked.

What do you think this meaningless link shows? Do you honestly think that something fails one time that it is always ineffectual? How monumentally dumb. I guess ALL trans and acceptance advertising will fail. After all, it is killing the Bud Light brand. Following your logic, all advertisements that are 'inclusive' are bad ideas.

I am perfectly capable of researching.

What do you think this proves or even shows? That boycotts generally do not work? What does that have to do with the fact that the boycott on target did work. Or that the one on AB also worked.

What do you think this meaningless link shows? Do you honestly think that something fails one time that it is always ineffectual? How monumentally dumb. I guess ALL trans and acceptance advertising will fail. After all, it is killing the Bud Light brand. Following your logic, all advertisements that are 'inclusive' are bad ideas.
The link shows exactly what I said it shows.

That you're incapable of learning.

Is the Target Boycott "Economic Terrorism"?​

What a dumb idea

No its not terrorism

The link shows exactly what I said it shows.

That you're incapable of learning.
Yes, it shows that a boycot failed.

Now make a point. You have failed to do so because you do not have one, just pure idiocy. You are a parrot, not understanding anything about the crap you repeat.

Now make a point. You have failed to do so because you do not have one, just pure idiocy. You are a parrot, not understanding anything about the crap you repeat.
'Boycotts/bans on shit never works' :dunno: - Tumblin Tumbleweed

whatever you want to call it.....its a GREAT thing that its happening. Long overdue.

Its a complicated issue that doctors and psychologists do not even agree about, so how is Target supposed to be such an expert?

FxS-VOnX0AAchCG.jpg

I'm guessing you're cooking next month

Attachments

• 1685412087879.png
    1685412087879.png
    10 KB · Views: 4
  • 1685414273307.png
    1685414273307.png
    10 KB · Views: 3
'Boycotts/bans on shit never works' :dunno: - Tumblin Tumbleweed
That is the general rule. It is, however, not true hence what is still happening to Bud Light. That boycott, along with the one against target, worked. That is just a hard fact.

Why is that so hard for anyone on the left to even admit. It seems strange considering the overall effect is rather low. What is it about admitting reality that does not conform with the narrative that is so damn threatening to so many here?

A boycott is when people picket and march in front of stores. The Target outlet is merely a result of a really bad ad campaign and the kneejerk response from consumers. Get used to it.

Sure, what the heck, if you don't mind them doing it, I definitely don't mind each one of them losing billions.
That is not going to happen, pride month will be ubiquitous. The right must show somewhere. It is all over my local Wal-Mart. I have heard nothing and can guarantee that almost no one will respond.

Of course, there is a pretty wide gap between the pride rainbow and 'tuck' friendly youth swimwear. For the most part, the right accepts the pride element. They are just not accepting of the trans part. I guess we will see but the right is going to need to learn some perseverance if they want to make any lasting impacts outside a few brand names.

That is the general rule. It is, however, not true hence what is still happening to Bud Light. That boycott, along with the one against target, worked. That is just a hard fact.

Why is that so hard for anyone on the left to even admit. It seems strange considering the overall effect is rather low. What is it about admitting reality that does not conform with the narrative that is so damn threatening to so many here?
I'm not on the left. I just don't give a single solitary fuck about the topic of what commercials bud light chooses to air. :dunno: I think any liberal/magaturd outrage about it makes the person persisting a complete clown to me. I will not entertain such nonsense.

I'm not on the left. I just don't give a single solitary fuck about the topic of what commercials bud light chooses to air. :dunno: I think any liberal/magaturd outrage about it makes the person persisting a complete clown to me. I will not entertain such nonsense.
Then why the resistance to even recognizing reality.

Forum List

Back