Is the Russian army losing the will to fight?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I think most of them never had the will to fight to begin with.....this is Putin's war --of by and for putin....nothing to motivate Russian fighters......just a useless war.....not worth getting killed for.

Regardless of what the lying U.S. media says.
The vast majority of the Russian people support Putin and the war against western aggression.

Agreed, but then what do you expect Crap News Network (CNN) to say? :dunno:

I think most of them never had the will to fight to begin with.....this is Putin's war --of by and for putin....nothing to motivate Russian fighters......just a useless war.....not worth getting killed for.

Did they ever have it, for this invasion by Putin? In the beginning, a lot of them didn't seem to know they were part of an invading force or why they were invading. Now the tide turning and being pushed back in places they had control. I understand the Russian have a second line set up to shoot those that want to quit the fight. Prisoners are being conscripted from the jails. One military leaders said, they were getting out of prison, to go to a death sentence. Thousand of military age males are fleeing across borders. Many being stopped in rail stations and at border, being given "John Doe" call up to the military and forced into military service, while their craze leaders talks of nukes, where they are going. You tell me. Does that sound like they have the will to fight.

I believe it's more about merciless modern day warfare, otherwise in which the cause or the efforts among the troops weren't ready for, so once the carnage started racking up some very significant numbers against Putin's force's who are on the offensive, then it began to take it's heavy toll on the mindsets of the soldier's on the battlefield, and upon the minds of the soldier's who are in waiting and/or therefore watching before entering the slaughter houses/battlefields.

Depending on who uses the modern day technology and warfare best, could determine the outcome of the war if it doesn't draw in a nuclear reaction as a result of.

Their on their 3rd or 4th round of "volunteered draftees".
They didn't go through training. They slapped a uniform on them, gave them a gun and shipped them off.

I'm surprised they lasted this long. They'll be done by summer 2023.
So you think Russia is down to Nazi level's just before Russian forces entered Berlin in 45 ?

Really? The vast majority support the war? Then why did so many Russians who could have been drafted suddenly leave the country?
Good point............some on here are dupes of russian propagandists and simply do not understand the reality of this war which Russia is certainly not winning.....and who was it that said......'if you are not winning you are losing?'

The article, as far as I could tell doesn't mention who in 1914 was quitting? in fact it claims that hostilities were halted for a week
[the one that just happens to be the holiday season] and then resumes for 4 more years...this reads like an amateur "TOKYO ROSE" piece

Regardless of what the lying U.S. media says.
The vast majority of the Russian people support Putin and the war against western aggression.

Uh, the Russians are the ones who violated international law and invaded Ukraine.

The only reason why the world is in peril is because Putin is a madman who wants to restore the USSR before he dies.
The only question is will his own people stop him from taking us into the abyss.

Forum List

Back