Is The FBI Even Looking For The Leaker?

Most likely scenario is that it was leaked by a member of the fascist right wing.

Nah, the left needs a distraction going into the mid-terms. If people vote with their heads, the Democrats will get slaughtered, assuming we don’t have pandemic voting rules in place.

What should the FBI do if they catch the leaker?

Say……You shouldn’t have done that, don’t do it again

The fact is that no crime has been committed. The FBI has no business investigating. It is also very clear that the leaker was from the fascist wing of the Supreme Court. This is pretty much confirmed as Republicans are no longer demanding the Justice behind the leak resign. Thewy know it is a member of the fascist wing.

The FBI should be investigating people who make threats to school boards. Many of these people are not parents.

Here's what your government is subjecting our kids to every day:

You are actually stupid enough to think that a few angry parents are a much more serious problem than spies and saboteurs inside the US government. These parents have every right to be angry, they aren't the threat. Democrats are the threat. They are evil and they are monolithic....and they are why so many are leaving their party.

What this means is no institution in America is safe from our intelligence community. All it takes is a corrupt criminal.....a Democrat in the NSA, that is spying on all of us, and all of the sudden nothing is a secret anymore.

People like you make me sick to my stomach. You shouldn't have the right to vote in this country because you're a supporter of espionage.

Last edited:
The proven criminal FBI protects criminals like this. The perp will never be found, but if so, they will never be punished.

Not even close. Even if Roe v Wade is overturned, it pales in comparison to the damage done to the highest court in the land if leaking becomes commonplace on every controversial issue.

It is the Supreme Court that is destroying itself. It ignores the Constitution when it has to. The court is clearly Republican.

Nah, the left needs a distraction going into the mid-terms. If people vote with their heads, the Democrats will get slaughtered, assuming we don’t have pandemic voting rules in place.

If people were using their heads, the Republicans would be annihilated. The Republican Party has become the party of fascism. They attack our voting rights, free speech rights and other rights.

If people were using their heads, the Republicans would be annihilated. The Republican Party has become the party of fascism. They attack our voting rights, free speech rights and other rights.
What free speech rights do republicans attack?

example of any of this please

meanwhile Xiden attacks GA for expanding voting rights, creates a “truth ministry” and labels parents that speak at public comment sections of school board meetings as terrorist

yes…demafascist being demafasict

You are actually stupid enough to think that a few angry parents are much more serious than spies and saboteurs inside the US government.

What this means is no institution in America is safe from our intelligence community. All it takes is a corrupt criminal.....a Democrat in the NSA, that is spying on all of us, and all of the sudden nothing is a secret anymore.

People like you make me sick to my stomach. You shouldn't have the right to vote in this country because you're a supporter of espionage.

You are the really stupid ones. These are not about parents. It is outside terrorist groups such as the Proud Boys that are interfering. The enemy of this country are Trump supporters. You want to North Koreaize our education system. No institution in America is safe from Trump supporters. No one is spying on you though they should be. The shootings in Buffalo show what self-styled Trumpies are doing to America.

You fascist pigs are a blight on this country. You are a supporter of fascism and you should be removed from this country.

It's been several weeks and the FBI doesn't know who leaked Alito's brief.

But are they even looking?

I doubt it.....

View attachment 645377View attachment 645378

Truth is...if they were looking they would already know.
No Republican can go a day without the FBI knowing what's in their emails.....but the Supreme Court doesn't seem to know every single communication that took place inside it's hallowed halls.

Who's running this clown-show anyway?

When I was in the DOD we knew that our computers were constantly monitored. I'm sure they do a search of everyone entering or leaving the Supreme Court.....so why is it nobody seems to know who leaked this?

Answer: It could be the FBI or the NSA that leaked it. Why would they rat themselves out?

This only stresses the importance of putting good people in government rather than political hacks. There is no motivation to find the leaker because they wanted it to be leaked. The only thing the FBI is concerned about these days is angry parents.

I think Dems put Merrick Garland in charge of it. I'm sure he got right on it.

Forum List

Back