Is The FBI Even Looking For The Leaker?

Not true

The lib press declared war on the public

As for voting repubs demand honest elections

If that inconveniences democrats thats too bad
Haha, you just spout nuttery as a hobby. You don't even believe the hot garbage that you say. Just putting on a little act for mommy.

Georgia's laws do not expand voting. Biden created a board to monitor misinformation that is being passed by right wing fascists.
Have you bothered to read Georgia's voting law?

A board to monitor misinformation is a form of censorship.....and it allows people to alter other people's posts.
They claim it is to provide context.....but what it does is alter their posts to change the context.
That is government acting as word police and altering people's content...which is against the law.
It's outright fraud and government censorship.

Last edited:
yeah....so his wife wanted to fuck over the GOP in the midterms.

Try making sense, bub.
Try looking up Thomas's wife, The last thing she would want to do is anything to hurt the far right agenda, she is a strong supporter of the far right agenda. Its Your reply that makes no sense.

It's been several weeks and the FBI doesn't know who leaked Alito's brief.

But are they even looking?

I doubt it.....

View attachment 645377View attachment 645378

Truth is...if they were looking they would already know.
No Republican can go a day without the FBI knowing what's in their emails.....but the Supreme Court doesn't seem to know every single communication that took place inside it's hallowed halls.

Who's running this clown-show anyway?

When I was in the DOD we knew that our computers were constantly monitored. I'm sure they do a search of everyone entering or leaving the Supreme Court.....so why is it nobody seems to know who leaked this?

Answer: It could be the FBI or the NSA that leaked it. Why would they rat themselves out?

This only stresses the importance of putting good people in government rather than political hacks. There is no motivation to find the leaker because they wanted it to be leaked. The only thing the FBI is concerned about these days is angry parents.

Of course not.

I doubt it.....

No Republican can go a day without the FBI knowing what's in their emails.....but the Supreme Court doesn't seem to know every single communication that took place inside it's hallowed halls.

When I was in the DOD we knew that our computers were constantly monitored. I'm sure they do a search of everyone entering or leaving the Supreme Court.....so why is it nobody seems to know who leaked this?

Answer: It could be the FBI or the NSA that leaked it. Why would they rat themselves out?

This only stresses the importance of putting good people in government rather than political hacks. There is no motivation to find the leaker because they wanted it to be leaked. The only thing the FBI is concerned about these days is angry parents.

Was it a crime?

Most likely scenario is it was intentional so they could use the fallout as a weapon against Republicans in an attempt to shine a bad light on them as we near midterms and democrats have to take the heat off themselves.

The mid-terms are far too far away for this to have any impact on them. It would have served the left better had it came out much closer to the mid-terms

Alito's computer is on the government's secure servers.....and the NSA knows every keystroke that anyone makes on government computers.

It wouldn't take long for a good I.T. guy to find the leak.....but they aren't looking.
Especially since the White House practically congratulated the leaker for the leak.

Actually the SCOTUS internal computer system is air gapped and not connected to the internet. Which should make it even easier to find who downloaded the document. Of course the DOJ doesn't seem to be interested in arresting the assholes that tried to intimidate the justices at their homes, so I don't expect anything to happen to any of them.

Sounds like more of a SCOTUS staffing issue than an FBI case

Theft of confidential information is a crime, so is attempting to intimidate judges. It's definitely a law enforcement issue. But when have you commies ever cared about bringing criminals to justice, unless they were political opponents.

I doubt it.....

And you whttps://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2022/0504/Roe-v.-Wade-Was-leaking-the-Supreme-Court-draft-opinion-a-crimeonder why? LOL

Actually the SCOTUS internal computer system is air gapped and not connected to the internet. Which should make it even easier to find who downloaded the document. Of course the DOJ doesn't seem to be interested in arresting the assholes that tried to intimidate the justices at their homes, so I don't expect anything to happen to any of them.

Again.....they see everything that happens on their computers by monitoring their secure servers in their network. They don't need to be connected to the phone lines. They can still monitor them thru their the servers.
We have several of them on Ft Campbell.

The NSA knows everything that happens on their network.....and the PCs have to be connected to a network to be serviced.
No PC will work without a connection to a server.
What they're going to have to do is go back to using word processors till they can secure the network.

Theft of confidential information is a crime, so is attempting to intimidate judges. It's definitely a law enforcement issue. But when have you commies ever cared about bringing criminals to justice, unless they were political opponents.

do you have a code section for that? roflmao

Stealing a copy would be a crime. Hacking would be a crime. Simply copying something a person has legal access to ..... not a crime. A fireable offense, sure. Disbarment and and end to a legal career .... possibly, but that would be a discretionary decision by a bar association.

What law did they viuolate?
So you have not read any of the articles posted....

One stated, according to a former DOJ rep, that the obstruction or attempted obstruction to carry out Justice (which making and releasing their decision is) is a crime.

Any protest, violence, or intimidation intended to force a Judge / USSC Justice to change their ruling has been reported to be a crime.

Again.....they see everything that happens on their computers by monitoring their secure servers in their network. They don't need to be connected to the phone lines. They can still monitor them thru their the servers.
We have several of them on Ft Campbell.

The NSA knows everything that happens on their network.....and the PCs have to be connected to a network to be serviced.
No PC will work without a connection to a server.
What they're going to have to do is go back to using word processors till they can secure the network.

Their servers are in house, not off site.

do you have a code section for that? roflmao

Stealing a copy would be a crime. Hacking would be a crime. Simply copying something a person has legal access to ..... not a crime. A fireable offense, sure. Disbarment and and end to a legal career .... possibly, but that would be a discretionary decision by a bar association.

Their servers are in house, not off site.

Of course they have their own in-house servers. I never said their servers were off-site.

But again.....and again....they have a network that the NSA monitors. They have to have I.T. personnel working in the server room...monitoring the ETHERNET. Those people have to have clearances....but some of them can be working for the NSA or CIA and be tipping off the White House.

Are you claiming the NSA cannot monitor their servers? It's highly likely that we'll never know who did it because the person that did was a mole put in the court server room.

During the Obama Adm we had constant attacks that they claimed where from Russia or someone else.....and in fact alot of it was his NSA spying on us. There is alot of espionage going in Washington these days. Nobody can keep a secret because of folks like LtCol Vindman.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back