Is The FBI Even Looking For The Leaker?

Of course they have their own in-house servers. I never said their servers were off-site.

But again.....and again....they have a network that the NSA monitors. They have to have I.T. personnel working in the server room...monitoring the ETHERNET. Those people have to have clearances.

Are you claiming the NSA cannot monitor their servers?

The systems they use for decisions aren't connected to anything outside of the court house. They have a totally different system for outside communications. That's what I've seen reported by former clerks of the court.

It's been several weeks and the FBI doesn't know who leaked Alito's brief.

But are they even looking?

I doubt it.....

View attachment 645377View attachment 645378

Truth is...if they were looking they would already know.
No Republican can go a day without the FBI knowing what's in their emails.....but the Supreme Court doesn't seem to know every single communication that took place inside it's hallowed halls.

Who's running this clown-show anyway?

When I was in the DOD we knew that our computers were constantly monitored. I'm sure they do a search of everyone entering or leaving the Supreme Court.....so why is it nobody seems to know who leaked this?

Answer: It could be the FBI or the NSA that leaked it. Why would they rat themselves out?

This only stresses the importance of putting good people in government rather than political hacks. There is no motivation to find the leaker because they wanted it to be leaked. The only thing the FBI is concerned about these days is angry parents.

NO....they already know who it is.... some think its Roberts himself.

JO

The systems they use for decisions aren't connected to anything outside of the court house. They have a totally different system for outside communications. That's what I've seen reported by former clerks of the court.

Over at Ft Campbell CTF we had a completely different system for our ethernet.
Each Battalion had their own SCIF.....and the Headquarters building has it's own SCIF.
Each building that handles sensitive information has it's own server room....and the post ties all of their secure communications into one central office. They may or may not have any network coming out of the courthouse...but that's not a problem when you have people in charge that are habitual criminals like most of the Democrat leaders are.

I don't think the court clerks know exactly what they have.
It's all supposed to be secure....but most likely this is where the leak came from....from their server room.
I had to go in there here at Ft Campbell all of the time to fix the HVAC.

Theft of confidential information is a crime, so is attempting to intimidate judges. It's definitely a law enforcement issue. But when have you commies ever cared about bringing criminals to justice, unless they were political opponents.

Haha, isn’t that exactly what you’re doing right now?!

Over at Ft Campbell CTF we had a completely different system for our ethernet.
Each Battalion had their own SCIF.....and the Headquarters building has it's own SCIF.
Each building that handles sensitive information has it's own server room....and the post ties all of their secure communications into one central office. They may or may not have any network coming out of the courthouse...but that's not a problem when you have people in charge that are habitual criminals like most of the Democrat leaders are.

I don't think the court clerks know exactly what they have.
It's all supposed to be secure....but most likely this is where the leak came from....from their server room.
I had to go in there here at Ft Campbell all of the time to fix the HVAC.

Yeah, it came from someone with access to their air gapped intranet.

Actually Vindman reported on what he was told, not what he witnessed.

He was supposedly reporting on what he personally heard.
If that was the case then this lets everyone know that impeachments and congressional hearings aren't a court of law, because if he heard it from someone else it's hearsay and not admissible.

But that's not what Wiki is saying:

"Vindman was subpoenaed to testify before Congressional investigators on October 29, 2019, as part of the U.S. House of Representatives' impeachment inquiry against Donald Trump.[19][20] He is the first White House official to testify who was actually on a July 25, 2019, telephone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, in which Trump asked Zelensky to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, who was campaigning for President. Based on his opening statement, obtained in advance by The New York Times, Vindman's testimony corroborates previous testimony from Fiona Hill, his former manager, and William B. Taylor Jr., acting Ambassador to Ukraine.[21]"

.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Vindman

yes, as your link provides, it is an open question as to whether the leak in question was a crime. And I realize this doesn't accord with your preconception of what should happen, it's really Roberts' call as to who invesitgates. And he's not gonna let the DOJ access Court documents

Wrong, it's executive branch agencies that do investigations and prosecutions, not the judicial branch. And there's not doubt about the attempted intimidation of the justices at their homes, it's a federal felony.

He was supposedly reporting on what he personally heard.
If that was the case then this lets everyone know that impeachments and congressional hearings aren't a court of law, because if he heard it from someone else it's hearsay and not admissible.

But that's not what Wiki is saying:

"Vindman was subpoenaed to testify before Congressional investigators on October 29, 2019, as part of the U.S. House of Representatives' impeachment inquiry against Donald Trump.[19][20] He is the first White House official to testify who was actually on a July 25, 2019, telephone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, in which Trump asked Zelensky to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, who was campaigning for President. Based on his opening statement, obtained in advance by The New York Times, Vindman's testimony corroborates previous testimony from Fiona Hill, his former manager, and William B. Taylor Jr., acting Ambassador to Ukraine.[21]"

.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Vindman

My mistake.

It is the Supreme Court that is destroying itself. It ignores the Constitution when it has to. The court is clearly Republican.

Roe v Wade has nothing to do with the Constitution. That is kind of the point of overturning it. It is liberals that attempt to justify their agenda by pretending that abortion is a protected right under the Constitution. It isn't. Even the leftist judges on the court know this and hide behind precedent(stare decisis) to justify their stance as opposed to the Constitutional merits of Roe v Wade.

Why would the FBI concern itself with the leaker?

A. It's not illegal to leak SCOTUS internal memos

B. It was probably a "conservative". (I'm thinking Thomas or his wife)

Alito said in his ruling that Americans don't have a right to privacy. So the supreme court should live by that rule.

Thanks for pointing out the double standard.

It is rather hilarious. Lately we've seen threads on people wanting all votes counted on camera, cameras in the classroom, parental observers in the classroom, full and complete transparency in every walk of life....

Someone leaks a memo from a draft and conservatives are up in arms about it.

=====

The counter argument, of course, is going to be that "the Supreme Court is different" because schools and voting are not as serious...

Yeah...the same people who make that argument are the ones equating a bunch of looters at Target being the same as the rioters who forced Congress to evacuate the Capitol on 1/6.

Thanks for pointing out the double standard.

It is rather hilarious. Lately we've seen threads on people wanting all votes counted on camera, cameras in the classroom, parental observers in the classroom, full and complete transparency in every walk of life....

Someone leaks a memo from a draft and conservatives are up in arms about it.

=====

The counter argument, of course, is going to be that "the Supreme Court is different" because schools and voting are not as serious...

Yeah...the same people who make that argument are the ones equating a bunch of looters at Target being the same as the rioters who forced Congress to evacuate the Capitol on 1/6.
Alit i never said Americans don’t have a right to privacy

More lies

Forum List

Back