Is The FBI Even Looking For The Leaker?

You are the really stupid ones. These are not about parents. It is outside terrorist groups such as the Proud Boys that are interfering. The enemy of this country are Trump supporters. You want to North Koreaize our education system. No institution in America is safe from Trump supporters. No one is spying on you though they should be. The shootings in Buffalo show what self-styled Trumpies are doing to America.

You fascist pigs are a blight on this country. You are a supporter of fascism and you should be removed from this country.
show us some Proud Boys at school boards please

For what reason? No laws were broken.
you don’t have to break a law, to violate work requirements and what expected

the demafascist leaker should be fired for undermining the judicial process. It’s a clear and present danger

You are the really stupid ones. These are not about parents. It is outside terrorist groups such as the Proud Boys that are interfering. The enemy of this country are Trump supporters. You want to North Koreaize our education system. No institution in America is safe from Trump supporters. No one is spying on you though they should be. The shootings in Buffalo show what self-styled Trumpies are doing to America.

You fascist pigs are a blight on this country. You are a supporter of fascism and you should be removed from this country.
It tickles me every time a fascist calls me a fascist.

And you're welcome to come to my house and try to have me removed.

"Espionage" :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
Being a former ocifer in the Navy you should know the definition. When I applied for my security clearance, someone like you would be a prime candidate for espionage and a huge security risk.

espionage

ĕs′pē-ə-näzh″, -nĭj

noun​

1. The practice of spying or of using spies to obtain secret information, especially regarding a government or business.
  2. The practice of spying; secret observation of the acts or utterances of another by a spy or emissary; offensive surveillance.
  3. The practice or employment of spies; the practice of watching the words and conduct of others, to make discoveries, as spies or secret emissaries; secret watching.

example of any of this please

meanwhile Xiden attacks GA for expanding voting rights, creates a “truth ministry” and labels parents that speak at public comment sections of school board meetings as terrorist

yes…demafascist being demafasict

They make it harder to vote.

Several laws have been passed that violate free speech rights.

There is no truth ministry. Combatting misinformation is a legitimate concern. Threatening school boards is a terrorist act. The rush to expel racism from the school curriculum shows that you are the one who is running a "truth ministry" in public schools.

There is no truth ministry. Combatting misinformation is a legitimate concern. Threatening school boards is a terrorist act. The rush to expel racism from the school curriculum shows that you are the one who is running a "truth ministry" in public schools.
Link us up to these “terrorist acts”.

Link us up to these laws that violate free speech rights.

What laws did they pass that violates free speech rights?
And it should be harder to vote. If it wasn't.....any swinging dick that jumped the border would be voting.

It tickles me every time a fascist calls me a fascist.

And you're welcome to come to my house and try to have me removed.

In your case, you are the fascist. You attack free speech rights, voting rights and want to indoctrinate children into hating your enemies.

You are welcome to come to my house and try to stop me from voting. I do have a gun so don't try it.

In your case, you are the fascist. You attack free speech rights, voting rights and want to indoctrinate children into hating your enemies.

You are welcome to come to my house and try to stop me from voting. I do have a gun so don't try it.
Bitch....stop projecting.

And having a gun means nothing if you don't know how to use it.
You're more a threat to yourself and everyone around you than an assailant.

once again reality shows this is mere projection from a demafasict cultist

1) GA law expanded voting…the dems attacked it
2) yet yoj can’t name one
3) yes Xiden created his truth ministry it’s part of DHS, so they can push their propaganda and attack political speech that the party dislikes…ie an attack on free speech

Dems aren’t even hiding their are fully adopting the fascist agenda. It’s like they took 1984 as a “who to” book and a warning

Forum List

Back