Is the Desantis campaign over ?

I don't know. I just saw a video of his making a campaign speech in Iowa and he came across as someone who has most of Trump's policies, but is more rational and coherent. Less "New York," in a manner of speaking. He is one of several Republicans who are currently and futurely in the Republican running for whom I would vote enthusiastically and often, given the chance.

Our disgraced American Media has - see the linked article - already started their sabotage campaign against DeSantis, but I think and hope that the voting public is now completely aware of how dishonest they are, and won't be paying much attention to the slanders and misrepresentations.

I wonder if any intrepid Democrat/Leftist could offer a single reason to vote for the zombie in the White House. I certainly can't think of any.

That would be a relief.He wouls reduce the US to penury in one term with his fascist policies.
His only hope is if they put trump in jail..
his and Trumps campaigns are over as far as I'm concerned.

I won't vote for either of them.

I don't know. I just saw a video of his making a campaign speech in Iowa and he came across as someone who has most of Trump's policies, but is more rational and coherent. Less "New York," in a manner of speaking. He is one of several Republicans who are currently and futurely in the Republican running for whom I would vote enthusiastically and often, given the chance.

Our disgraced American Media has - see the linked article - already started their sabotage campaign against DeSantis, but I think and hope that the voting public is now completely aware of how dishonest they are, and won't be paying much attention to the slanders and misrepresentations.

I wonder if any intrepid Democrat/Leftist could offer a single reason to vote for the zombie in the White House. I certainly can't think of any.
Desantis cant get elected by staying in his safe zone. He wont even talk to the BBC. I know thats an American thing but even trump shows his face now and then.

I don't know. I just saw a video of his making a campaign speech in Iowa and he came across as someone who has most of Trump's policies, but is more rational and coherent.
But he has the charisma of wet cardboard. He can't fire up the GOP's violent fascist base, and that's what would be necessary to win.

Because he's been a great president, and it takes epic-level delusion to deny that, or at least a large amount of senility or brain damage.

And that's why the right is in tears. They hate America, and Biden is great for America.

DeSantis sabotaged his own campaign, by surrounding himself with establishment neocon spooks.

But he has the charisma of wet cardboard. He can't fire up the GOP's violent fascist base, and that's what would be necessary to win.

Because he's been a great president, and it takes epic-level delusion to deny that, or at least a large amount of senility or brain damage.

And that's why the right is in tears. They hate America, and Biden is great for America.
and Biden is great for America.
that is a matter of opinion...

That would be a relief.He wouls reduce the US to penury in one term with his fascist policies.

Not your problem. As you are British, nothing at all do with how America is governed is any of your business. We Americans fought and won two wars to establish this once and for all.

Go back to sucking your dead Queen's dick.

The DeSantis smear campaign has started. How long before the first bimbo shows up?

DeSantis is the consequence of a lack of political opposition in Florida.

Indeed, the Florida Democratic Party is utterly incompetent – as if it doesn’t exist at all.

Consequently, it’s easy for any fourth-rate, feckless Republican to get elected to state office, such as Jeb! and DeSantis.

As a result, Florida Republicans aren’t ready for the national stage; in a state with strong Democratic opposition, the likes of DeSantis would never be successful.

DeSantis is the consequence of a lack of political opposition in Florida.

Indeed, the Florida Democratic Party is utterly incompetent – as if it doesn’t exist at all.

Consequently, it’s easy for any fourth-rate, feckless Republican to get elected to state office, such as Jeb! and DeSantis.

As a result, Florida Republicans aren’t ready for the national stage; in a state with strong Democratic opposition, the likes of DeSantis would never be successful.
so now the democrats in Florida are not worth a dam....i guess here in Nevada you can say the same thing....i agree with you jones...they aint worth a dam....

Forum List

Back