DeSantis Kicks Laura Loomer Out of Event, Calls Police on Her — Hours After Nikki Haley Did the Same

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ campaign kicked independent journalist and conservative firebrand Laura Loomer out of their Iowa event on Saturday evening — and called the police on her.​

Nikki Haley’s campaign did the same thing when Loomer showed up to their event earlier in the day.

Loomer posted a video on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, shortly after the incident.

“RON DESANTIS CALLED THE COPS ON ME AND HAD ME REMOVED FROM HIS IOWA CAMPAIGN EVENT TONIGHT EVEN THOUGH I HAD A TICKET!” Loomer wrote.

GP shilling for Loomer.....My surprised face. 😐

She's a nut-job, I'd run her ass off too.

She's the type that would punch herself in the face till she bleeds, call the police and tell them you beat her up after refusing to marry her after the first date.

She's not a journalist, she's a psycho with a camera.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ campaign kicked independent journalist and conservative firebrand Laura Loomer out of their Iowa event on Saturday evening — and called the police on her.​

Nikki Haley’s campaign did the same thing when Loomer showed up to their event earlier in the day.

Loomer posted a video on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, shortly after the incident.

“RON DESANTIS CALLED THE COPS ON ME AND HAD ME REMOVED FROM HIS IOWA CAMPAIGN EVENT TONIGHT EVEN THOUGH I HAD A TICKET!” Loomer wrote.

She's the type that would punch herself in the face till she bleeds, call the police and tell them you beat her up after refusing to marry her after the first date.

She's doing Trump's dirty work for him. :)

Does Laura Loomer disrupt the event by shouting or acting crazy?

If so then I would throw her out too

But otherwise she ought to be allowed to attend

It's consistent with Meatball Ron's war against the Transgendered. So what's the issue?

She's another far-right MAGAtard from Florida originally from Arizona, if you didn't know.

And of course, the orange douchebag adores her. Scumbags of a feather...

She wanted to ask DeSantis why he didn’t consider J6 political prisoners to be patriots

Sorry but if DeSantis and Haley can't handle Loomer how can people expect they would be able to deal with the liberal WH press corps.
Because it's what Trump is doing to undermine his political rivals without having to do it himself.
He can get loons like Loomer to do his dirty work for him.

Sorry but if DeSantis and Haley can't handle Loomer how can people expect they would be able to deal with the liberal WH press corps.

DeSantis has really started showing his true colors in his presidential run. In my opinion he has totally ruined any chance of ever becoming president now. I still think that Vivek still has a really good shot in 2028 though.

Because it's what Trump is doing to undermine his political rivals without having to do it himself.
He can get loons like Loomer to do his dirty work for him.
The "political rivals" that couldn't accumulate half of President Trump's lead between all of them?

Screenshot_20240107-205159~2.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back