Is The Biden Administration About To Make The Border Crisis Worse?

The present situation defies logic. Biden is supporting policy decisions that are part of a wish list from the left-leaning Democrats but no effort has been made to assess the possible consequences of these decisions. Immigration, infrastructure, foreign policy seem to be determined solely on the basis of what Trump did and the desire to do the opposite. Abraham Peace Accords - no good. Having migrants wait on the other side of the border or apply from their home country - no good. And on and on.

Biden is a bad joke but what comes next regarding Democrat pretenders to the throne seems even worse.

It’s likely all about the Obama ego.
And Marxist takeover of the US.

It’s likely all about the Obama ego.
And Marxist takeover of the US.

I have to agree with you. Quite a bit of whats happening is similar to practices employed in Communist countries.

One practice in particular reminds me of Mao's Cultural Revolution where self-denunciation of one's "crimes" was a popular practice - very similar to the Woke movement.

"A long-established practice in Communist China, the act of self-confession, or jiantao, is a psychological tool of power, about commanding deference and enforcing docility."

I have to agree with you. Quite a bit of whats happening is similar to practices employed in Communist countries.

One practice in particular reminds me of Mao's Cultural Revolution where self-denunciation of one's "crimes" was a popular practice - very similar to the Woke movement.

"A long-established practice in Communist China, the act of self-confession, or jiantao, is a psychological tool of power, about commanding deference and enforcing docility."

The Woke Crowd back in Mao's day:

iu

It's intentional. It's a war. Demography is the goal. That's why I see all you Republican retards talking about taking control in the next election. You people are idiots. That's NEVER going to happen again.
Secession is the only solution.

Secession is unconstitutional. We have been down that road before.

Also, how does a state succeed from a city In many conservative states, there are populous liberal infestations occupying the cities. Take Atlanta out of Georgia, Birmingham out of Alabama, New Orleans out of Louisiana, Austin and Houston out of Texas, Orlando and south Florida out of Florida, and several others. You would have incredibly strong red states without these liberal hives.

Secession is unconstitutional. We have been down that road before.

Also, how does a state succeed from a city In many conservative states, there are populous liberal infestations occupying the cities. Take Atlanta out of Georgia, Birmingham out of Alabama, New Orleans out of Louisiana, Austin and Houston out of Texas, Orlando and south Florida out of Florida, and several others. You would have incredibly strong red states without these liberal hives.
Maybe so, but it's not like they pay attention to the constitution for any other thing.
States secede from cities by enacting statewide policies that affect those cities. The problem, in large part are weak willed governors who refuse to penalize non-compliant mayors and city officials. Sheriffs are actually more powerful in many ways than mayors or other city level bureaucrats. That is another way to initiate action. It's not that it can't be done, it's that no one, and I mean NO ONE has any balls anymore.
Look what Governor Reagan did in the 60's in California. It can happen.
Policies promote populations. Not rocket surgery, Poop Deck.

Maybe so, but it's not like they pay attention to the constitution for any other thing.
States secede from cities by enacting statewide policies that affect those cities. The problem, in large part are weak willed governors who refuse to penalize non-compliant mayors and city officials. Sheriffs are actually more powerful in many ways than mayors or other city level bureaucrats. That is another way to initiate action. It's not that it can't be done, it's that no one, and I mean NO ONE has any balls anymore.
Look what Governor Reagan did in the 60's in California. It can happen.
Policies promote populations. Not rocket surgery, Poop Deck.

Exactly how do they do that when the city has equal or more representatives in the state legislatures? The only rockets you know anything about are bottle rockets you shoot out of your anus. That's also where most of your ideas are pulled from!

Exactly how do they do that when the city has equal or more representatives in the state legislatures? The only rockets you know anything about are bottle rockets you shoot out of your anus. That's also where most of your ideas are pulled from!
We are not talking about California, or Colorado Poopdeck. We are talking about states like Arkansas, Texas, and Idaho that have greater overall conservative populations, but may have the odd college shitlib village, or mid to large city like Austin. Those can be bent to the will...eventually.
Equality is state legislature? Fuckouta here...that dog don't hunt.

If they do anything less than send them all back to their homes, stop more from coming in and telling the rest "Once you become a citizen then youre welcome to come here" then yes they will make it worse.

That's funny. You question the OP's source and when I show you CNN reporting that a record 2million migrants could becoming across the border you claim: "Republican rags are beating it up". You seem lost.

My point is there is no crisis regardless of who is spruiking it.
This has been happening all along.
Have you any idea how increases in population help an economy? Of course not. You're just paranoid about America creating it's own little north korea because you're xenophobic.

Have you any idea how increases in population help an economy?

We need skilled workers and professionals in IT, medical and other like fields. The people coming across the border have little education, few skills and can't communicate in English. How are these people helping our economy?

We need skilled workers and professionals in IT, medical and other like fields. The people coming across the border have little education, few skills and can't communicate in English. How are these people helping our economy?

So every other immigrant for the last 40 years was qualified with trades etc.
Really? How dumb are you?
Those underpaid fruit pickers are qualified to be screwed by their bosses.
When American English and pronunciation of many words we use are examined, I wonder if we ever learnt English.

It’s hard to imagine Xiden and Harris making the humanitarian and super spreader event he created on the border worse but it appears he cant help but try

So every other immigrant for the last 40 years was qualified with trades etc.
Really? How dumb are you?
Those underpaid fruit pickers are qualified to be screwed by their bosses.
When American English and pronunciation of many words we use are examined, I wonder if we ever learnt English.

You really are as stupid as everyone says. You may want to look up Green Card.

Immigration has largely been about giving preference to those people with skills and education. Here are the three types of people the US is looking for:

You really are as stupid as everyone says. You may want to look up Green Card.

Immigration has largely been about giving preference to those people with skills and education. Here are the three types of people the US is looking for:

I apologise
I thought it was typical Republican xenophobia. Like it's always been.

Forum List

Back