Is The Bible Historically Accurate?

Neither of us understand what you're trying to say.
If the universe was created by the Big Bang, then JWT should see this far (further back than the Hubble):

If the Earth and universe was created by God approximately 6,000 years ago, then when James Webb looks it should be able to see... I'm not sure. The Hubble should have saw the beginning and creationists think it did already. What did Hubble see?

"How did the universe begin? Some people say that it came into existence billions of years ago in a massive explosion. But this Big Bang has some big problems."

If the universe was created by the Big Bang, then JWT should see this far (further back than the Hubble):

If the Earth and universe was created by God approximately 6,000 years ago, then when James Webb looks it should be able to see... I'm not sure. The Hubble should have saw the beginning and creationists think it did already. What did Hubble see?

"How did the universe begin? Some people say that it came into existence billions of years ago in a massive explosion. But this Big Bang has some big problems."

Science has to be falsifiable. If you can't come up with a theory that JWST could prove or disprove you'll just believe what you believe now regardless of what it sees.

Science has to be falsifiable. If you can't come up with a theory that JWST could prove or disprove you'll just believe what you believe now regardless of what it sees.
We have EVIL-ution to falsify the science in the Bible or creation science.

JWST will see a fully formed and even universe and be able to tell the temperature is even throughout. That would show that universe did not "evolve."

We have EVIL-ution to falsify the science in the Bible or creation science.
What does that mean?

JWST will see a fully formed and even universe and be able to tell the temperature is even throughout. That would show that universe did not "evolve."
We know the universe is expanding, why would that be? We can see places where stars are being born and stars are dying.

What does that mean?
It means the atheists and their evolution contradict the creation of the universe, Earth and everything in it by God.

We know the universe is expanding, why would that be? We can see places where stars are being born and stars are dying.
Aha. I win again as you avoid admitting the proof of a God created universe while I can easily answer your questions and rebut your points. The universe expands because God made it so and is explained in the Bible. It defeats the infinite universe that atheist scientists made up to counter a created universe. Today, we know more. We know that there was a beginning due to a starting point with Big Bang or universe expansion. The Big Bang or expanision is described in the Bible several times. We also know due to the Hubble telescope and the red shifts. Remember all the argument about a infinite universe vs. a static finite one?

"Many scientists hated the idea of a universe with a beginning. Albert Einstein said the whole idea “irritated” him, although he conceded later in life that he had accepted the idea that the universe had a beginning. Arthur Eddington, a mathematician and the most distinguished British astronomer of his day, wrote in a 1931 letter that “the notion of a beginning is repugnant to me. . . . I simply do not believe that the present order of things started off with a bang. . . . The expanding Universe is preposterous . . . incredible. . . . It leaves me cold.” Eddington later said that he hoped a “loophole” could be found to avoid the implication of a supernatural Creator. But, however hard he and others might try to avoid the truth, the heavens continue to declare the glory of God (Psalm 19:1).

The Big Bang theory remains today’s prevailing theory concerning the origin of the universe. With it comes the theory that the universe is expanding and that it had a beginning. The Bible, of course, references the beginning of the universe in Genesis 1, and it also speaks of an expanding universe in the following passages:"

See the passages and full explanation here -- Is the universe expanding? | GotQuestions.org.

>>We can see places where stars are being born and stars are dying.<<

I'm not a mind reader. Where do you get this?

It means the atheists and their evolution contradict the creation of the universe, Earth and everything in it by God.
Except you don't know how the universe was created but are sure you know how it wasn't created. Not very convincing.

Aha. I win again as you avoid admitting the proof of a God created universe while I can easily answer your questions and rebut your points.
Except that is not true. Why can we see stars in every stage of their creation and we can see them dying too.

The universe expands because God made it so and is explained in the Bible.
Chapter and verse?

Except you don't know how the universe was created but are sure you know how it wasn't created. Not very convincing.
Now, you're making up stuff and attributing it to me and the creationists. The Bible tells us so and science backs it up.

Except that is not true. Why can we see stars in every stage of their creation and we can see them dying too.
That's explained in the Bible, too. Again, science backs up...

Chapter and verse?
Ge1.1

The stars and other verses are here -- 7 Bible verses about Stars Created By God.

I read the Bible, I know what it says God did. I also know it says almost nothing about HOW He did it.
Again, this is because you are LAME. "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.” Genesis 1:1

Now, let's contrast it with how Stephen Hawking explained the beginning. Your turn maestro.

With the discovery of the CMB, we learned that there was a beginning and consequently the Big Bang or Big Expansion theory. Which supports it best?

You're funny. First you say "You are LYING ... or else you would be able to cite PLENTY OF HISTORICAL INACCURACIES". So when I do you say TLDR. Face it, you're afraid of anything that might make you question your literal interpretation of the Bible. Maybe your faith is not as strong as you think?
You post a long link and do not understand it. You can't even explain what you mean. Thus, I'm not going to read it for you.

Again, you are lying and are full of inaccuracies as you avoid any explanation. Despite your lies and wrong beliefs, you'll be show that I am right and was telling the truth after you die.

If either the new bible or the old bible are to be taken literally, then those who do so must own it!

The Bible is to be taken literally when the context clearly indicates it should be taken literally. Also, we must keep in mind that the harsh penalties and laws of the Old Testament were superseded and replaced by the gospel law in the New Testament, as the New Testament authors made clear.

The Bible is to be taken literally when the context clearly indicates it should be taken literally.
seriously?
Also, we must keep in mind that the harsh penalties and laws of the Old Testament were superseded and replaced by the gospel law in the New Testament, as the New Testament authors made clear.
Something like that explanation obviously had to be invented mike. If it works for christians ......??

Forum List

Back