Is The Bible Historically Accurate?

Link to what? You didn't like the link I included?
I doubt that article will DESTROY, in your and atheists' minds your belief in EVOLUTION. Does that article make you fall down on your knees and beg forgiveness to God? If yes, then I can claim ULTIMATE victory over you and your wrong evolution today.

However, I am beginning to think Hollie was right in calling it EVIL-ution. To the contrary, it won't be that easy to destroy.

Instead, I've claimed we'll find out for certain via the James Webb telescope. Atheist scientists have already claimed it will see 13.8 billion years back to the Big Bang. I think it will be another case of science backing up the Bible. What do you say?

I've claimed we'll find out for certain via the James Webb telescope. Atheist scientists have already claimed it will see 13.8 billion years back to the Big Bang. I think it will be another case of science backing up the Bible. What do you say?
What do you think we'll see via the Webb that might back up the Bible? This seems to be your standard fall back. As I recall you've repeatedly claimed that we're about to discover fossils of dinos and man living together. I guess you have to look forward to the next big discovery since none of the previous ones have helped your case one bit.

What do you think we'll see via the Webb that might back up the Bible? This seems to be your standard fall back. As I recall you've repeatedly claimed that we're about to discover fossils of dinos and man living together. I guess you have to look forward to the next big discovery since none of the previous ones have helped your case one bit.
It's a beautiful day today, so you should get out! I have heel pain and am stuck at home. Just ordered a cane to help relieve the pressure and pain while walking.

I think both sides are claiming victory with the James Webb telescope. They may be looking into the past next week!

"Since its launch Dec. 25, 2021, the James Webb Space Telescope has been focused on deploying and aligning its complicated equipment. Commissioning has been going well so far for the $10 billion observatory, which demonstrated its ability to take sharp images of distant stars in late April as it completed mirror alignment.

Now, NASA and its partners on the project will offer an update on the observatory's current status and next milestones. The news conference will occur on Monday (May 9) at 11 a.m. EDT (1500 GMT). You can listen to live on Space.com courtesy of the agency or directly through the NASA website."

If JWT backs up the Bible, then we'll see around a 6K past to the Big Bang and not the 13.8 B years lie the atheist scientists have already claimed. The evidence will just add to the previous evidence of how science backs up the global flood and Bible. Regardless, Satan will hold you and atheists to your long time and EVIL-ution lies as that's the kind of thing he excels at. Makes you believe in lies despite the evidence to the contrary. Look how he convinced Adam and Eve!

The creation scientists have found footprints and archaeology and art evidence of humans and dinosaurs living together. Will you believe EVIL-ution has been destoryed for good? Has Dawkins raised the white flag and fell down to his knees and face smashed into the floor begging forgiveness?

It's a beautiful day today, so you should get out! I have heel pain and am stuck at home. Just ordered a cane to help relieve the pressure and pain while walking.

I think both sides are claiming victory with the James Webb telescope. They may be looking into the past next week!

"Since its launch Dec. 25, 2021, the James Webb Space Telescope has been focused on deploying and aligning its complicated equipment. Commissioning has been going well so far for the $10 billion observatory, which demonstrated its ability to take sharp images of distant stars in late April as it completed mirror alignment.

Now, NASA and its partners on the project will offer an update on the observatory's current status and next milestones. The news conference will occur on Monday (May 9) at 11 a.m. EDT (1500 GMT). You can listen to live on Space.com courtesy of the agency or directly through the NASA website."

If JWT backs up the Bible, then we'll see around a 6K past to the Big Bang and not the 13.8 B years lie the atheist scientists have already claimed. The evidence will just add to the previous evidence of how science backs up the global flood and Bible. Regardless, Satan will hold you and atheists to your long time and EVIL-ution lies as that's the kind of thing he excels at. Makes you believe in lies despite the evidence to the contrary. Look how he convinced Adam and Eve!

The creation scientists have found footprints and archaeology and art evidence of humans and dinosaurs living together. Will you believe EVIL-ution has been destoryed for good? Has Dawkins raised the white flag and fell down to his knees and face smashed into the floor begging forgiveness?
You think the telescope can see into the past?

You think the telescope can see into the past?
It can see into the past at the universe level such as returning to its point of origin at the Big Bang. If you and us want to see YOUR past, then we'll have to wait for a later version imo.

It can see into the past at the universe level such as returning to its point of origin at the Big Bang. If you and us want to see YOUR past, then we'll have to wait for a later version imo.
It would be helpful if you learned about the terms you use.

The term “Big Bang ” used to describe the beginning of the universe is an artifact of the theory of general relativity. Solving the math resolves to a null value as the equations “break down”.

Your notions about "returning to its point of origin at the Big Bang'' mimics the erroneous nonsense spewed by the ICR and similar ID'iot creationer ministries. The creationist notion that the universe had a beginning unique to a location (or an entity), is the remnant of an imaginative description by physicists. The term ''Big Bang” used to describe the beginning of the universe is an artifact of the theory of general relativity. The ''Big Bang'' is a misnomer in that the math resolves to a null value as the equations are unresolvable.

It would be helpful if you learned about the terms you use.

The term “Big Bang ” used to describe the beginning of the universe is an artifact of the theory of general relativity. Solving the math resolves to a null value as the equations “break down”.

Your notions about "returning to its point of origin at the Big Bang'' mimics the erroneous nonsense spewed by the ICR and similar ID'iot creationer ministries. The creationist notion that the universe had a beginning unique to a location (or an entity), is the remnant of an imaginative description by physicists. The term ''Big Bang” used to describe the beginning of the universe is an artifact of the theory of general relativity. The ''Big Bang'' is a misnomer in that the math resolves to a null value as the equations are unresolvable.
If I go by what your atheist scientists refer to as singularity or an invisible point of infinite density and infinite temperature, then it may as well be a null value as it doesn't exist. To creationists, it would be God. God and math are as highly relevant as He created math. Jesus propagated math. With God, we can understand how spacetime started and the Big Bang or universe expansion originated.

The creationists are RIGHT. Math is in the Bible. Your POV does not compute.

If I go by what your atheist scientists refer to as singularity or an invisible point of infinite density and infinite temperature, then it may as well be a null value as it doesn't exist. To creationists, it would be God. God and math are as highly relevant as He created math. Jesus propagated math. With God, we can understand how spacetime started and the Big Bang or universe expansion originated.

The creationists are RIGHT. Math is in the Bible. Your POV does not compute.

Correct. Your false claims about the Big Bang and the ''singularity'' represent the nonsense from ID'iot creationer ministries.

There is no such thing as a singularity. There is a point where mathematics reach a null hypothesis when attempting to resolve equations.

Sorry, thumpie. The planet is not flat.

Correct. Your false claims about the Big Bang and the ''singularity'' represent the nonsense from ID'iot creationer ministries.

There is no such thing as a singularity. There is a point where mathematics reach a null hypothesis when attempting to resolve equations.

Sorry, thumpie. The planet is not flat.
You agree with me then. There is no such thing as singularity because it can't exist without space and time.
infinity.jpg
minus
infinity.jpg

= some value

Maybe I can convince you that there can be an answer to infinite values. Being able to know when the first infinite value started and when the second infinite value started and how much space each took up will give us an answer. If we are just given an equation, then we do not know.

You agree with me then. There is no such thing as singularity because it can't exist without space and time.
View attachment 641979 minus View attachment 641980
= some value

Maybe I can convince you that there can be an answer to infinite values. Being able to know when the first infinite value started and when the second infinite value started and how much space each took up will give us an answer. If we are just given an equation, then we do not know.
I already corrected your ID'iot creationer claims about a 'singularity' and about its being a point in space.

I already corrected your ID'iot creationer claims about a 'singularity' and about its being a point in space.
Why would my side and I need singularity? We have the Creator or God the Father. It's the atheist scientists who made up singularity. You don't even know which side you are on :auiqs.jpg:.

Sorry to hear this. Hope you get better soon, I'd hate to think you are suffering in this world only to end up in Hell and suffer there too. Just kidding.

If JWT backs up the Bible, then we'll see around a 6K past to the Big Bang and not the 13.8 B years lie the atheist scientists have already claimed.
Neither of us understand what you're trying to say. As Einstein found, and it's been confirmed many times, the maximum speed in the universe is the speed of light. Geometry tells us the far side of OUR galaxy is 100,000 light years from us. That means the stars we see in our Milky Way shined that long ago. Other galaxies are even farther away. If our universe is less than 100,000 years God certainly made it to seem far older. I wonder why?

I doubt that article will DESTROY, in your and atheists' minds your belief in EVOLUTION. Does that article make you fall down on your knees and beg forgiveness to God? If yes, then I can claim ULTIMATE victory over you and your wrong evolution today.

However, I am beginning to think Hollie was right in calling it EVIL-ution. To the contrary, it won't be that easy to destroy.

Instead, I've claimed we'll find out for certain via the James Webb telescope. Atheist scientists have already claimed it will see 13.8 billion years back to the Big Bang. I think it will be another case of science backing up the Bible. What do you say?

"... yes, then I can claim ULTIMATE victory over you and your wrong evolution today''

Clearly the rants of a hyper-religious sociopath. It's too bad your religion addles you with such self-loathing.

Why would my side and I need singularity? We have the Creator or God the Father. It's the atheist scientists who made up singularity. You don't even know which side you are on :auiqs.jpg:.
You don't 'need singularity'. You need an intervention for your religious extremism before you cause harm to others around you. Your 12- Step to Jim Jones course of study is concerning.

Sorry to hear this. Hope you get better soon, I'd hate to think you are suffering in this world only to end up in Hell and suffer there too. Just kidding.

Neither of us understand what you're trying to say. As Einstein found, and it's been confirmed many times, the maximum speed in the universe is the speed of light. Geometry tells us the far side of OUR galaxy is 100,000 light years from us. That means the stars we see in our Milky Way shined that long ago. Other galaxies are even farther away. If our universe is less than 100,000 years God certainly made it to seem far older. I wonder why?
I know I won't go to the other place as I've received the Holy Ghost and Jesus is in my heart.

Our galaxy is supposed to be around 100,000 light years across today. It means that we won't get across the galaxy anytime soon, but we can see it. You are looking at our present day and not our past. Just check your atheist scientists and they're claiming the universe has expanded out to 13.8 B years from the Big Bang. I think it's expanded out to 10,000 years range as we still find C-14 remaining in our fossils.

Geometry tells us the far side of OUR galaxy is 100,000 light years from us.
Let me ask you something. What is a light year? Do you think it's REAL time, distance or time-distance?

Give us an example of what NASA or some other group measured with it.

Your 12- Step to Jim Jones course of study is concerning.
This is the R&E forum, so you are entitled to criticize JJ and sure he was some political-religious nutgoober but not someone I and creationists associate with. I don't really remember him, but you seemed transfixed on him. Can you tell us more about him?

You don't 'need singularity'. You need an intervention for your religious extremism before you cause harm to others around you. Your 12- Step to Jim Jones course of study is concerning.
I had a feeling that atheist mass murderers were worse. Way more of those. I didn't know there was a list until now. Are you falling down on your knees and begging for forgiveness now (sarcasm)?

200px-Jeffrey_Dahmer_Milwaukee_Police_1991_mugshot.jpg

Look at Jeffrey Dahmer and he's over 6' tall.

Let me ask you something. What is a light year? Do you think it's REAL time, distance or time-distance?

Give us an example of what NASA or some other group measured with it.
It is the distance light can travel in one year. It is very real. The Earth is 8 light-minutes from the Sun. Light from the far side of our galaxy takes 100,000 years to reach us. Measurable factoid.

Forum List

Back