Is the best QB in this NFL Draft Spencer Rattler of the Chickens?

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
I cannot say that he isn't.

Rattler's supporting cast with South Carolina faded this year. That's not his fault. He had his moments but too often was running for his life.

Rattler's performances the year before against Tenn and Clemson were top 5.

Prediction - Rattler ends up going Top 5

Rattler's supporting cast with South Carolina faded this year. That's not his fault. He had his moments but too often was running for his life.

Are you serious?

I think there are 3 or 4 who have better NFL tools, than Rattler.

The fact that he's barely 6ft tall is not his fault, but it is a veracious liability he takes into a NFL career. If he's able to overcome height challenges, that alone will take him 3-4yrs to work through. That issue still plagues Kyler Murray, and I see the same for Bryce Young's foreseeable future.

I also am curious to know the 'non-Caleb Williams' reasons why Lincoln Riley gave up on Rattler before he left to California. Especially if it happens to be any discrepancies that were visible in Rattler's 2023 season.

Nope.

that was easy

Nope.

that was easy
I heard McCarthy going to the Raiders. He will b the 3rd QB picked.

Wasn’t Purdy the last person selected? Reminds me of Tom Brady. You never know. The haters are still saying Lamar Jackson shouldn’t be a QB. If I wasn’t rooting for the Lions I’d be rooting for him. Or Purdy.

Mahomes! Go away. Sho sho fly poo

Noise before the Draft is all noise.

Two years ago at this time the Steelers were going to trade up in Round 1 for Malik Willis, who ended up in Round 3....

Noise before the Draft is all noise.

Two years ago at this time the Steelers were going to trade up in Round 1 for Malik Willis, who ended up in Round 3....
Rattler was at OU and was benched for the guy who will probably go 1st, before he transferred. Will someone reach and draft Rattler higher than he probably should be? That's certainly possible. He wont be the first nor the last QB taken way ahead of schedule.

Rattler was at OU and was benched for the guy who will probably go 1st, before he transferred. Will someone reach and draft Rattler higher than he probably should be? That's certainly possible. He wont be the first nor the last QB taken way ahead of schedule.

Caleb Williams has a big problem between his ears. Rumors are that he wants to become a part owner after he is picked #1...

Rattler is just the opposite, and was a better QB last year than Caleb was.

Caleb Williams has a big problem between his ears. Rumors are that he wants to become a part owner after he is picked #1...

Rattler is just the opposite, and was a better QB last year than Caleb was.

He can want a ton of things. He's also far more talented than Rattler.

Best QB value in the draft where he is ranked....
maybe. There's a decent chance most of the QB's taken in the first round arent starters in the league. Rattler likely goes in the 3rd round so if he doesnt work out it's really not a big deal.

He was?
Passing
500 few yards
11 fewer TD's
4 more Ints.

Rushing
60 fewer yards
7 fewer TD's

You have an odd perception of "better"..

stat parroting doesn't exactly tell the whole story

Sincerely,

Danny Weurfful
Kliff Kingsbury

Forum List

Back