Will Hulkamania be running wild at Royal Rumble?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The possibility is certainly there as the major annual event is this Saturday in St. Pete Florida.

Hogan's message of training, saying one's prayers and taking vitamins seems so appropriate for the new generation, I'd love to see a return.

The possibility is certainly there as the major annual event is this Saturday in St. Pete Florida.

Hogan's message of training, saying one's prayers and taking vitamins seems so appropriate for the new generation, I'd love to see a return.

I loved the Hulkster as a kid, still consider him the most important wrestler in WWF (now WWE) history.

It is 2024 though, come on maaaan....

Who cares.

Sting is doing a retirement tour on AEW why not Hogan?

I was happy to hear The Rock say something about a seat at the head of the table. Suggesting he might come back and challenge Roman for the seat at the head of the table.

Can I ask why?

The guy had his nostalgia runs, now he’s a crippled guy who can’t bump, can barely move, and yet desperately seeks attention.

He’s become pretty pathetic unfortunately

Sting is doing a retirement tour on AEW why not Hogan?
Hogan can literally barely walk, can’t bend over, can’t bump or drop his leg drop.

Why would anyone want to see that. A guy throwing right hands and clotheslines/back elbows for 15 minutes.. that’s all he can do.

Hogan can literally barely walk, can’t bend over, can’t bump or drop his leg drop.

Why would anyone want to see that. A guy throwing right hands and clotheslines/back elbows for 15 minutes.. that’s all he can do.
Same for Ric Flair. Pathetic. He can hardly walk. Poor guy hit the wall hard and suddenly. Remember HHH and RKO tried to help him with his confidence? He had lost his mojo by then.

Hogan is on the Mount Rushmore. So is Flair. They should fade away so we remember them they way they used to be

1706037894441.png

1706037914945.png

I loved the Hulkster as a kid, still consider him the most important wrestler in WWF (now WWE) history.

It is 2024 though, come on maaaan....

If Dolly Parton can show up in a cheerleader outfit, the Hulkster can try it in the ring one more time.

It's all he knows, let him have some fun.

If Dolly Parton can show up in a cheerleader outfit, the Hulkster can try it in the ring one more time.

It's all he knows, let him have some fun.
He can do as he pleases. It is just a difficult storyline to sell to even the most committed followers of wrestling.

For those of you who watch WWE Monday Night Raw starting next January 2025, it will move to NETFLIX streaming service. Damn!

For those of you who watch WWE Monday Night Raw starting next January 2025, it will move to NETFLIX streaming service. Damn!

I saw that on TV this morning. It was a $5 Billion deal.

Shows what a great guy President Trump was for selling the program back to Vince McMahon in June 2009.

BTW, today, January 23, is the 40th Anniversary of the Hulkster's epic victory against the Iron Sheik and his manager Ayatollah Freddie Blassie in 1984. Had the Sheik won, he would have returned to Tehran with the belt and it would still likely be in the hands of the mullahs today.

Forum List

Back