Is the American divisive, hateful and intolerant culture pushing psychotics over the edge?

The reason lefties bitch about divisiveness and intolerance is because of their Satanic Obsession with Global Unity which is a Spiritual Illness that people had in the Ancient Days when they “Unified” in Rebellion against God and built The Tower of Babel.

Like Nimrod and his followers they are at war with God. This is what they mean by a “culture war” or what 666 Joe Biden meant by saying the 2020 election was “a battle for the soul of America.”

This same Spirit is here today which The Prophets of God told us would return to Earth in The End Times.

When a liberal calls you intolerant and divisive this is what they mean:

You won’t let us groom your children in the doctrines of Godless Globalist Minded Marxism like we want to prepare them to accept homosexuality and reject God. Your children belong to us, not you the parents and you are “terrorists” if you try to disagree.

You won’t let us abolish Human Rights and Individual Freedoms so that we can Mandate our Agendas without your consent and turn you in to slaves to “The Globalist Machine”.

You are resisting our attempts to establish Global Rule by our organizations we support and we created to subjugate National Sovereignty and establish Global Fascist Rule.

Your belief in God, Family and Country is blocking our ability to impose our will on you and force “we are in this together” on you. You are heartless and do not care about your fellow man if you do not comply.

Your belief in God and Morality is interfering with our wanting to turn the whole world into a Godless Sodom & Gomorrah build monuments to ourselves and shake our fists at God and Heaven. We will defeat God, and if you aren’t with us, you are against us.
dblack just made your point but is too stupid to realize it!

The only good that comes out of allowing the rtwing nutcase fruitcakes to post in here is that it gives them an avenue of release., Most places have completely shut them out and they just stew in their own anger while watching Pawxsnews and listening to their fruitcake radio and TV nutcases who keep churning out the hate.

So I guess USMB does have a purpose after all. Otherwise, the murders of children in the schools, shopping centers and such could be a lot worse.

Says a leftwing nut case

Excellent example! Thanks.
Whenever a liberal says anything the first thing anyone should do is ask “what is their spiritual motivation for making such a statement”?

When your eyes are opened you will realize that nearly every liberal here pounding the pulpit are Godless Heathens who either Hate God or Deny He Exists. I know because I have tested every one of them and goad them into affirming their hatred of God or denial of His existence.

They are if The Spirit of Nimrod if you like to talk Old Testament. or if you want to reference The New Testament, they are of The Spirit of AntiChrist.

Yes yes, every problem is lefties lol...Nazis are RW, everyone in the world knows it but you and the Russians now....Leftists do NOT love capitalists like Todt, Messerschmitt, and Porsche, or aristocrats like Von Papen. Congrats. you are #1 on the ignorance scale. Your spectrum is the tyranny to freedom spectrum. Brand new "Liberal Fascism" drivel/idiocy for brainwashed ignoramus GOP base ONLY in the entire world......
It’s not about political parties. There just happens to be one political party who promotes Evil and Globalism and Tolerance of Sin more than the other. There will be plenty or prominent Republicans burning in Hell along with their Democrat Colleagues.

Globalism is Evil, and So is Godless Marxism and Tolerating Evil and Sin.

We are to be followers of God rather than pleasers and followers of men.

Whenever a liberal says anything the first thing anyone should do is ask “what is their spiritual motivation for making such a statement”?

When your eyes are opened you will realize that nearly every liberal here pounding the pulpit are Godless Heathens who either Hate God or Deny He Exists. I know because I have tested every one of them and goad them into affirming their hatred of God or denial of His existence.

They are if The Spirit of Nimrod if you like to talk Old Testament. or if you want to reference The New Testament, they are of The Spirit of AntiChrist.
Death to liberals!!

There is nothing really to be done like that but preach against sin, and be prepared yourself.

Plenty of people calling themselves Conservatives and Christians will be in Hell after Judgment Day.
Do have a nervous tic? I always sort of imagine you with a nervous. Maybe Tourette syndrome.

It’s not about political parties. There just happens to be one political party who promotes Evil and Globalism and Tolerance of Sin more than the other. There will be plenty or prominent Republicans burning in Hell along with their Democrat Colleagues.

Globalism is Evil, and So is Godless Marxism and Tolerating Evil and Sin.

We are to be followers of God rather than pleasers and followers of men.
SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE PLEASE...oops

Remain calm, they just want to help the country. Religions cause havoc when they are in charge. Try following the constitution, much better then hateful religious conspiracy nutjobs...

I struggled where to put this thread, but in reality it begins and ends with how divisive politics is ruining our nation.

Best estimates, people with psychopathy make up about .6% of the population.
So out of every 1000 people... there are approximately 6 people who are psychotic.
The vast majority of psychotics never harm other people. In fact, historically it is less than 1 in 200.
Having said that, a person with psychosis has a much -much greater chance of becoming violent than the normative population.

Thinking guns is the reason why some teenagers are going on murderous rampages is tragically simplistic.
Our nation has not been this divided since probably the civil war. Arguably.
With the internet, kids can be bombarded with divisive, hateful speech and images. They can go to places like 4chan and see and discuss the most violent topics and find others who agree.
Is this creating monsters??
A psychopaths going to these websites, seeing the hate and anger on the news... seeing the hate and division in their schools... is this enough to increase the likelihood a psychopath committing homicide?

Our country breeds anger. Everyone has to take a side on every little thing. People always angry their thing isn't the most important issue. Everyone wants America to conform to them, they don't want to conform to America. Politicians and news outlets always blame white people, racism and hate on everything. It's always anger, always "I'm right and you're wrong", always divisive sides and lines drawn.

So while that is definitely a problem but another contributing factor is we coddle the weak, the stupid, the lame and those with no ambition. We prop up people who shouldn't really be a part of society. We no longer try and create tough, strong, wilfull and moral people. No one can be crazy anymore, we push all the people to the front who should t even be in the line.

And the biggest problem in our country without a doubt is we don't actually fix problems. We don't look at the actual cause, the reason, we don't examine facts, none of that. A shooting occurs and everyone blames guns without stopping to think if we took every gun away those shooters would still be around, taking guns away fixes nothing. No one has said "20 years ago we didn't have shootings as often as we do now. What has changed in our country in the past 20, 10, or even 5 years?" Because guns have always been around, they haven't changed, our society is the only thing that has changed.

Our country breeds anger. Everyone has to take a side on every little thing. People always angry their thing isn't the most important issue. Everyone wants America to conform to them, they don't want to conform to America. Politicians and news outlets always blame white people, racism and hate on everything. It's always anger, always "I'm right and you're wrong", always divisive sides and lines drawn.

So while that is definitely a problem but another contributing factor is we coddle the weak, the stupid, the lame and those with no ambition. We prop up people who shouldn't really be a part of society. We no longer try and create tough, strong, wilfull and moral people. No one can be crazy anymore, we push all the people to the front who should t even be in the line.

And the biggest problem in our country without a doubt is we don't actually fix problems. We don't look at the actual cause, the reason, we don't examine facts, none of that. A shooting occurs and everyone blames guns without stopping to think if we took every gun away those shooters would still be around, taking guns away fixes nothing. No one has said "20 years ago we didn't have shootings as often as we do now. What has changed in our country in the past 20, 10, or even 5 years?" Because guns have always been around, they haven't changed, our society is the only thing that has changed.
"We don't fix problems anymore" - I hate that. I am old enough to remember when politicians actually use to, at least in part, solve problems. You look at this tragedy... and what is the first thing the entire Democrat party do?? First thing?.... GUNS! GUNS! GUNS!
No mention of why. No mention of why is this yet another example of a general collapse in our society. And make no mistake, our society is crumbling. That is not an exaggeration. Whole areas of American cities are turning into El Salvador. Rampant, open, violent crimes in the middle of the day! With no worry of getting caught. They would just be released again.
No.
We don't solve problems anymore.

Remain calm, they just want to help the country. Religions cause havoc when they are in charge. Try following the constitution, much better then hateful religious conspiracy nutjobs...

Ah, I remember the Spanish Inquisition. Now, those were the days.........

"We don't fix problems anymore" - I hate that. I am old enough to remember when politicians actually use to, at least in part, solve problems. You look at this tragedy... and what is the first thing the entire Democrat party do?? First thing?.... GUNS! GUNS! GUNS!
No mention of why. No mention of why is this yet another example of a general collapse in our society. And make no mistake, our society is crumbling. That is not an exaggeration. Whole areas of American cities are turning into El Salvador. Rampant, open, violent crimes in the middle of the day! With no worry of getting caught. They would just be released again.
No.
We don't solve problems anymore.
So much winning.

Ahh.. so we just need to get rid of them. What do you propose?

The American bi-partisan political system had for many years filtered out nut cases...very few ever got elected.

Somehow, in the past 30 years, nut cases have increasingly gained control - especially in the Republican party.

One way of fixing this is to end the filibuster. As is, the filibuster prevents any action from being taken by the government. That means that politicians can promise anything - no matter how stupid - because they know that the filibuster will prevent it from being enacted. The filibuster is a license for politicians to appeal to morons and promote pure BULLSHIT. The filibuster is the greatest boondoogle in history.

If the filibuster were eliminated politicians would have no excuse for not passing what they promise, and then they'd own it. They'd have to think twice before they promised nonsense that appealed to morons.

The American bi-partisan political system had for many years filtered out nut cases...very few ever got elected.

Somehow, in the past 30 years, nut cases have increasingly gained control - especially in the Republican party.

One way of fixing this is to end the filibuster. As is, the filibuster prevents any action from being taken by the government. That means that politicians can promise anything - no matter how stupid - because they know that the filibuster will prevent it from being enacted. The filibuster is a license for politicians to appeal to morons and promote pure BULLSHIT. The filibuster is the greatest boondoogle in history.

If the filibuster were eliminated politicians would have no excuse for not passing what they promise, and then they'd own it. They'd have to think twice before they promised nonsense that appealed to morons.
Single party rule for the win!!!

Heil!

Here's a crazy thought. Instead of trying figure how to banish the "other side" to lowest levels of hell, how's about seeking government that doesn't offend half the country?

I know, I know. Where's the fun in that?

No doubt that parents have the responsibility to protect their kids from the darkness. They've been battling destructive influences since Elvis was shaking it on TV (and long before). We think it's quaint now, but it did spawn a generation that lost trust in their parents and rebelled against anything and anyone that got in the way of a good time. That generation is now in charge and doesn't know how to give kids a solid foundation they can trust.
The most destructive influence is teaching HATE as a means to win, you think its a better way? So you RUIN maybe a better way by teaching HATE to archive it. Using Elvis as a destructive influence just gave him more attention, And as a young person watching Elvis on Ed Sullivan show, the Only way he influenced me was l liked his music.

Forum List

Back