Is the American divisive, hateful and intolerant culture pushing psychotics over the edge?

Hate directed at white males of all persuasions

And it begins before children are able to walk

We must know more about the uvalde shooter

What social pressures created him?

There is no "hate directed at white males", there is deep concern about toxic male culture which entitled white med have pushed violence and dominance as a solution to everything. White nationalist militias such as the Proud Boys, the Oath Keepers, and other self-styled right wing militia groups which have been designated as right wing terrorists in a number of countries.

What is every angry white boy entitled to buy a guy and kill people up. Kyle Rittenhouse anyone???? Why are you selling military weapons to underage children, who are not allowed to vote, get married, or buy alcohol?

Here's a crazy thought. Instead of trying figure how to banish the "other side" to lowest levels of hell, how's about seeking government that doesn't offend half the country?
I know, I know. Where's the fun in that?
The top priorities of politicians have nothing to do with good governance or making America better.

Fundraising, pleasing the unhinged base, campaigning, re-election. That's it. That's the priority.

Evidently America is just fine with that. What we're seeing is the predictable result of our indifference.

No doubt that parents have the responsibility to protect their kids from the darkness. They've been battling destructive influences since Elvis was shaking it on TV (and long before). We think it's quaint now, but it did spawn a generation that lost trust in their parents and rebelled against anything and anyone that got in the way of a good time. That generation is now in charge and doesn't know how to give kids a solid foundation they can trust.

Every generation loses trust in their parents and rebelled against the way they were raised. Every. Single. One. But American Republicans are determined not to let their children challenge the status quo. They've completely poisoned their childrens' minds against the Democrats, aided and abetted by their preachers.

The radical right is now so afraid their children will grow up to be liberals, they're trying to end public school education, on the grounds that teachers are "indoctrinating" their children. WTF do they think that all-white Christian schools are doing by denying climate change, evolution, or science.

Virginity pledges and ceremonies have given the USA a generation of apple cheeked young women willing to do everything but have normal vaginal sex with their boyfriends, because they need to be "virgins" on their wedding night. They promised Daddy. Blow jobs, anal sex - things that my generation of hippy girls hadn't even heard of, and would have considered disgusting, your twisting right wing morality has created in their daughters.

The only good that comes out of allowing the rtwing nutcase fruitcakes to post in here is that it gives them an avenue of release., Most places have completely shut them out and they just stew in their own anger while watching Pawxsnews and listening to their fruitcake radio and TV nutcases who keep churning out the hate.

So I guess USMB does have a purpose after all. Otherwise, the murders of children in the schools, shopping centers and such could be a lot worse.
No that only reinforces it. I'm an advocate of the blacpill. I used to get super pissed about female nature, consuming blackpill content 24/7. The only time I'm angry about it is when I watch that content.

No that only reinforces it. I'm an advocate of the blacpill. I used to get super pissed about female nature, consuming blackpill content 24/7. The only time I'm angry about it is when I watch that content.

WTF is "female nature". Why does female nature watching "blacpill" content make you "angry". It sounds like you get angry when you can't control women.

There is no "hate directed at white males", there is deep concern about toxic male culture which entitled white med have pushed violence and dominance as a solution to everything. White nationalist militias such as the Proud Boys, the Oath Keepers, and other self-styled right wing militia groups which have been designated as right wing terrorists in a number of countries.

What is every angry white boy entitled to buy a guy and kill people up. Kyle Rittenhouse anyone???? Why are you selling military weapons to underage children, who are not allowed to vote, get married, or buy alcohol?
You are out of tour league since we are talking about the US education system not canada

Buzz off

None of that is really happening tree. The left has no “Nazi agenda”.

HORSESHIT

The right has no agenda at all, and are attacking the left with hate and derision to mask their intellectual and spiritually bankruptcy.

YOU ARE A LIAR

The leftist agenda is to give all people in America a good education, fair wages and benefits and stable infrastructure so that all working Americans can support their families and be contributing members of society.

BULLSHIT

The Republican agenda is to retain power by any means necessary, including insurrection.
YOU ARE A LYING SACK OF LEFTIST SHIT.

I think it's pretty clear that those who have a vested interest in stoking anger, disinformation and division are winning. Worse, I'm seeing zero (0) indication that there is any relief in sight.

Whatever becomes of us will be an entirely self-inflicted wound. These are choices we're making.

We're doing democracy wrong. We must reject the "elections have consequences" mindset and govern by consensus rather than Party rule where the party changes every few years. It's killing us
There is no consensus with communists

Commies are THIEVES

And now they're domestic terrorists too

I don't talk to terrorists. I SHOOT THEM.

Every generation loses trust in their parents and rebelled against the way they were raised. Every. Single. One. But American Republicans are determined not to let their children challenge the status quo. They've completely poisoned their childrens' minds against the Democrats, aided and abetted by their preachers.

The radical right is now so afraid their children will grow up to be liberals, they're trying to end public school education, on the grounds that teachers are "indoctrinating" their children. WTF do they think that all-white Christian schools are doing by denying climate change, evolution, or science.

Virginity pledges and ceremonies have given the USA a generation of apple cheeked young women willing to do everything but have normal vaginal sex with their boyfriends, because they need to be "virgins" on their wedding night. They promised Daddy. Blow jobs, anal sex - things that my generation of hippy girls hadn't even heard of, and would have considered disgusting, your twisting right wing morality has created in their daughters.

Yeah the Purity Balls happened in the 90s. Really. The 90s.

Do catch up

I think it's pretty clear that those who have a vested interest in stoking anger, disinformation and division are winning. Worse, I'm seeing zero (0) indication that there is any relief in sight.

Whatever becomes of us will be an entirely self-inflicted wound. These are choices we're making.

Mac in every thread playing the same old dirge

1653907275987.png

I just want to thank all the thread participants who have volunteered to provide live examples of "divisive, hateful and intolerant culture".

Go team!
THERE WILL BE NO COMPROMISE WITH COMMUNISTS

Hey - DEMOCRATS SUPPORT COMMUNISTS

That's all I need to know

Hey dumb shit, look it up in the fucking dictionary if you don't know what it means

WTF

Public school education?
Communism is state ownership and control of all means of production and distribution, Einstein. Not this over here and that over there, but ALL.

I know that's not explained to you in your tragically shallow and comically hyperbolic world, but that's not my fault. Existing to the Left of you on the political spectrum does not make someone a communist. Life is a wee bit more complicated than that. Life exists on a spectrum.

Okay, back to your ignorant paranoia. Where you're comfy.

THERE WILL BE NO COMPROMISE WITH COMMUNISTS

Consensus is not compromise. Consensus means that if half (or even significant minority) of the country opposes a policy, we can't go there. It means we don't force radical change on society unless there's broad agreement on the matter.

The sad irony here is that the anger, disinformation and division are promoted heavily by Chinese and Russian internet campaigns. That's right. The actual communists agitators are playing Trumpster idiots as marks. And they don't even realize it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back