Simple Logic

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
American voters, namely democrats, cannot logically be pro-choice and anti-school shooting at the same time, unless they've lost all capacity for rationality. Free range abortion has killed and will kill countless millions of American children unless abolished. School shooters have perhaps killed hundreds of American children. Can anyone else see the hypocrisy here? Millions of American mothers elect to have their developing children dismembered in their wombs. A few dozen notorious school shooters gun down innocent school age children. Many would argue the abortionist mothers are more evil as they are murdering their own children.

At any rate, don't try to cry rivers of tears over kids killed by school shooters and in your next sentence or post whine about the coming end of Roe v. Wade. You can't have it both ways and still sound sane; killing kids is killing kids. Such hypocrisy only makes you look disingenuous, fake and frankly—extremely low budget IQ.

Ah yes, a bonus comment. IF you want to ban guns then you damn well better also want to ban medical abortion instruments and the doctors who use them. Why don't you get right on that?

In fact, why don't we just issue 9mm handguns to ALL public school kids, guns, guns, need to be everywhere. The gun industry has a LONG, LONG way to go catching up to the abortion industry where killing innocent American children is concerned. Sell guns in candy stores, in bounce house parties, at kids birthday parties. Do it! We can't let the abortion industry win this battle to decrease the surplus population. COME ON!

What the Conservative Right should be contemplating at this point is life WITHOUT ownership or possession of guns.

I only say this because the Left is unrelenting in it's drive to remove the 2A at ANY and ALL costs (including murdering school children if necessary)
while the Conservative Right is unrelenting in it's failure to do anything about it other than cry on forums and YT and gasp.

The Marxists have a plan.....you (the collective conservative right) have nothing.

What this forum REALLY needs is a Conservative Right Wing Discussion on.....

"How will you submit and turn in your firearms to please the Left"

Because in spite of all the Internet tuff guy talk and "we SHOULD do this" or we "NEED to do that",
NOT ONE conservative is actually doing anything to stop the Lefts certain march towards abolishing Americans right to own forearm.

We have the 2nd amendment and the Trump SCOTUS so the Marxist can suck it!

Yeah...they can "suck it"....is soooo easy to say over the internet.
Meanwhile they have their steadfast plan to actually take them from you fully inserted into the Conservative Rights rump.
You KNOW I'm right...you just can't be honest enough to admit it.

You have nothing that you aren't PERSONALLY willing to fight and die for. P-E-R-I-O-D
And you aren't going to do any fighting or make any sacrifices and neither are any other Right Wingers. Too afraid. Too comfortable.

Any man willing to sacrifice his Constitutional rights for a little personal comfort and his few material gains deserves neither.

Last edited:
Yeah...they can "suck it"....is soooo easy to say.
Meanwhile they have their steadfast plan to actually take them from you fully inserted into the Conservative Rights rump.
You KNOW I'm right...you just can't be honest enough to admit it.

You have nothing that you aren't PERSONALLY willing to fight and die for. P-E-R-I-O-D
This is the nature of the left, they never stop pushing for more. Give them day of birth abortion they will come back demanding the right to kill the baby after birth. This is true across all issues. So short of banishing them into exile on some other continent what is your plan? For the moment on this issue we have pushed them back with the US Constitution and SCOTUS.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

morganfreeman.jpg

This is the nature of the left, they never stop pushing for more. Give them day of birth abortion they will come back demanding the right to kill the baby after birth. This is true across all issues. So short of banishing them into exile on some other continent what is your plan? For the moment on this issue we have pushed them back with the US Constitution and SCOTUS.

Yes, similarly, it is the nature of the Right to do Nuffin but cry about their losses but act tuff verbally.

I'm shocked that not ONE bold and brave Right Wing Conservative has emerged to rally the Right into demanding their rights not be trampled.

Then again.....

Lebron_TAKE THE GUNS.jpg

Now, these two men are leading the charge to DEMAND you lose ALL rights to own firearms.
YOU!..Not the criminals...not the judges that release criminals but YOU.

BOTH have the means to have private armed security.
BOTH openly support Democrat policies that actually cause all these tragedies.

But Conservatives ignore all that and pay dearly to attend their sporting events and continue to support all the venues that heavily support these two.

Every moron who participates in the YouTube channel Guns and Faggots deserves to lose their toys because of their weakness.
Get mad at me if you're a natural born pussy or man up and realize I'm 100% correct and grow a pair.

American voters, namely democrats, cannot logically be pro-choice and anti-school shooting at the same

Sorry sport, I can't equate terminating an unwanted pregnancy to some loser gunning down children in school in a murderous rampage?

American voters, namely democrats, cannot logically be pro-choice and anti-school shooting at the same time, unless they've lost all capacity for rationality. Free range abortion has killed and will kill countless millions of American children unless abolished. School shooters have perhaps killed hundreds of American children. Can anyone else see the hypocrisy here?

Many Democrats do not consider viable human beings capable of surviving outside the womb - even one outside the womb fighting for its life after a failed abortion - to be a living human being. For the benefit of their pro-abortion AGENDA, they argue these living beings are just clumps of cells that can be destroyed at any point during pregnancy ... or sometimes immediately after birth.

Many of the same Democrats do not care enough about children to provide them with adequate enough protection to protect them from being victims of psychotic SOBs of pure evil, defenseless and gunned down in under-protected schools. They DO consider THESE children as living human beings because it is to the benefit of their anti-second Amendment AGENDA to do so.

You may call the 2 different approaches "hypocritical', but it seems Democrats rationalize the 2 different approaches as different arguments required to support and defend their different agendas.

View attachment 649470
Now, these two men are leading the charge to DEMAND you lose ALL rights to own firearms.
YOU!..Not the criminals...not the judges that release criminals but YOU.

BOTH have the means to have private armed security.
BOTH openly support Democrat policies that actually cause all these tragedies.

But Conservatives ignore all that and pay dearly to attend their sporting events and continue to support all the venues that heavily support these two.

Every moron who participates in the YouTube channel Guns and Faggots deserves to lose their toys because of their weakness.
Get mad at me if you're a natural born pussy or man up and realize I'm 100% correct and grow a pair.

....and the one on the left has sold his so and his country out to the ChiComs.

Forum List

Back