"Is Stage 4 TDS Considered an Underlying Morbidity?"

So he wasn't hysterically xenophobic enough?

No, he was too hysterically xenophobic.

The SENSIBLE thing to do would have been to ban anyone from Wuhan province from coming back into the country until they had been quarantined for 30 days.

Instead, we banned uninfected Chinese Nationals, no matter where they came from (check out a map, China is really big) while allowing infected American Nationals to come back into the country, with no quarantine, and then put them in crowded airports where they could infect others.
The American nationals got infected BECAUSE your beloved ChiComs sent their infected people out on a mission to spread Wuhan virus as far and wide as possible.

So you now support testing everyone, even Illegals, before entering the USA?

Easier and cheaper to just not lem em in until this thing blows over.
Although telling the chinese not to come back period would be a great idea.

When this is all over and they count the bodies there will be a clear correlation between being a red state Trumpbot and dying of covid19.
What is that supposed to mean?
That means a lot of people who continue to act like this is just a hoax and are still not taking it seriously are going to get infected and die. The dumbasses who are still going to show up for church and hug all over each other tomorrow are a prime example. When republican governors open their states back up too early there will be another spike. Both of these events will show up in the numbers of deaths.

Thank you for your report Dr Occupied.
Can we assume you'll still be in the front lines of this disaster?
I'm only a Doctor of love. Seriously though, it does not take a doctor to know when people are fucking up. As for me I purposely live in a remote location with a fair stockpile of supplies precisely because I've been expecting this or something like it for twenty years. I expected it to be Ebola.

You called him racist for shutting down flights from China! And no we wouldn’t! We would ask, and MOVE ON! This is no time to win political points. Stop your hate. They hate you show Americans can see and why you won’t win elections in 2020

Sorry, man, Trump is done. The only question is, after he get voted out, is will he replace Andrew Johnson as "Worst President Ever".

He didn't shut down flights from China. If you were an infected American, you had no problem getting back in to infect others, and THAT was the problem. THAT'S how it got here.

1476663897447.jpg

This question came across the screen during a CNN Live Townhall on the Coronavirus.

Not gonna lie: I laughed so hard I thought I would wake the entire house. Video at link.

Someone in the CNN control room was asleep at the wheel Thursday during a town hall event with Anderson Cooper, Dr. Sanjay Gupta and CDC Director Robert Redfield, accidentally letting a question about Trump Derangement Syndrome make it on screen.

When the audience was asked to send questions for Redfield, one that managed to make it on air was: “Is Stage-4 TDS considered an underlying morbidity?”

While it was only up for a few seconds and Cooper never acknowledged it, the prank didn’t escape careful observers.

I want to know who did it so I can pay proper respects and buy the pizza.

When this is all over and they count the bodies there will be a clear correlation between being a red state Trumpbot and dying of covid19.
That means a lot of people who continue to act like this is just a hoax and are still not taking it seriously are going to get infected and die. The dumbasses who are still going to show up for church and hug all over each other tomorrow are a prime example. When republican governors open their states back up too early there will be another spike. Both of these events will show up in the numbers of deaths.

I'm only a Doctor of love. Seriously though, it does not take a doctor to know when people are fucking up. As for me I purposely live in a remote location with a fair stockpile of supplies precisely because I've been expecting this or something like it for twenty years. I expected it to be Ebola.

This is the first one I've taken seriously.
The Wife and I could stay home indefinitely without a problem as long as the grocery store didnt close,at this point we could make it for five or six months without em but if things really went to shit we'd hit the fish camp and the accommodations would be acceptable.....until we ran out of gas and couldnt power the A/C. Then things would get dicey.

Attachments

• 4F620C42-8867-46B5-8B3F-97E8220A18F2.jpeg
    4F620C42-8867-46B5-8B3F-97E8220A18F2.jpeg
    178.7 KB · Views: 16
  • CA2FAF6B-5C93-4719-8A10-0A8332460BCB.jpeg
    CA2FAF6B-5C93-4719-8A10-0A8332460BCB.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 233A1274-63B5-4CC3-BA6F-0CE2F49E942E.jpeg
    233A1274-63B5-4CC3-BA6F-0CE2F49E942E.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 18

The Wife and I could stay home indefinitely without a problem as long as the grocery store didnt close,at this point we could make it for five or six months without em but if things really went to shit we'd hit the fish camp and the accommodations would be acceptable.....until we ran out of gas and couldnt power the A/C. Then things would get dicey.
I know what you mean, I live in a outdoorsman's paradise and have the means to catch every critter out there. I don't think it will come to that though. I went through an almost direct hit by hurricane Michael. Now that was a disaster. Compared to that this is a breeze. (for me anyway)

After all this shit we've decided to do a full solar set up rather than a single panel to keep the two batteries charged.
It's prewired so it'd be simple.

I know what you mean, I live in a outdoorsman's paradise and have the means to catch every critter out there. I don't think it will come to that though. I went through an almost direct hit by hurricane Michael. Now that was a disaster. Compared to that this is a breeze. (for me anyway)

Food would definitely not be a problem at the lake.
There's all kinds of critters and plants that are good eating. And with the artesian well water wouldnt be an issue.
We've always been preppers of a sort being on the Gulf coast but we're going to ramp it up a bit after this.
Even if nothing happens the camper will be way better equipped for boon docking.

There's all kinds of critters and plants that are good eating. And with the artesian well water wouldnt be an issue.
We've always been preppers of a sort being on the Gulf coast but we're going to ramp it up a bit after this.
Even if nothing happens the camper will be way better equipped for boon docking.
Sold my camper a few years ago. Seems it had been flooded in some hurricane and it was rusting like crazy on the frame. Probably need to get another.

Sold my camper a few years ago. Seems it had been flooded in some hurricane and it was rusting like crazy on the frame. Probably need to get another.

I've always had an affinity for em. That and generators,we have this little gem....

Something about being able to go anywhere and be comfortable appeals to me.
Kinda like a nice tent in my younger years.

Was Donald John Trump in Chinatown of New York City trying to get people to go out and eat?

Nope, so let remember the great Mayor Bill dipshit de Blasio comments during the Chinese New Year this year and remember to stay home if you feel sick but the rest of you wash your hands, social distance and get a flu shot while going on with your day...

Oh, and remember Biden, de Blasio and Pelosi thought what Trump was doing at the end of January was Xenophobic...

What he did was Xenophobic. Viruses don't care if you are white or yellow....

So he let 48,000 White People back into the country since January from China and probably a lot more from Europe. That's why we are where we are at.

Nah...I'd still be blaming China.
You know the place,where the virus originated?

Unlike you, Viruses aren't racist. Funny thing was, other countries anticipated this problem and took proper action. We didn't.

Was Donald John Trump in Chinatown of New York City trying to get people to go out and eat?

Nope, so let remember the great Mayor Bill dipshit de Blasio comments during the Chinese New Year this year and remember to stay home if you feel sick but the rest of you wash your hands, social distance and get a flu shot while going on with your day...

Oh, and remember Biden, de Blasio and Pelosi thought what Trump was doing at the end of January was Xenophobic...

So he let 48,000 White People back into the country since January from China and probably a lot more from Europe. That's why we are where we are at.

Unlike you, Viruses aren't racist. Funny thing was, other countries anticipated this problem and took proper action. We didn't.

So he let in 48,000 Americans and put them in quarantine until they were cleared.
And what did other countries do?

So he let in 48,000 Americans and put them in quarantine until they were cleared.
I think that was his point.

You been watching too much CNN.

He did nothing of the sort. He crowded them into airports where they probably infected other people and spread the disease. Then he did the same thing when he shut off travel to Europe.

Other countries more effectively contained this. The exception was Italy and Spain, but Germany, the UK, South Korea all recognized they had a problem and took action.

Trump played golf, went to ralleys and called it a hoax.

So far the body count is highest in democrat cities. You know this. Why lie?
So far. The final body count will tell a story of missed opportunity, stupidity, and an overall neglect of emergency services in states where republicans hold sway over a fatter, older and more uninsured populace.

So far the body count is highest in democrat cities. You know this. Why lie?
So far. The final body count will tell a story of missed opportunity, stupidity, and an overall neglect of emergency services in states where republicans hold sway over a fatter, older and more uninsured populace.
States like Washington, New York, California, New Jersey. Republican states like those.

No one believes you anyway.

This question came across the screen during a CNN Live Townhall on the Coronavirus.

Not gonna lie: I laughed so hard I thought I would wake the entire house. Video at link.

Someone in the CNN control room was asleep at the wheel Thursday during a town hall event with Anderson Cooper, Dr. Sanjay Gupta and CDC Director Robert Redfield, accidentally letting a question about Trump Derangement Syndrome make it on screen.

When the audience was asked to send questions for Redfield, one that managed to make it on air was: “Is Stage-4 TDS considered an underlying morbidity?”

While it was only up for a few seconds and Cooper never acknowledged it, the prank didn’t escape careful observers.

Hilarious! Thanks for posting. Stage-4 TDS, the worst and most virulent strain of the awful affliction, is marked by where the poor soul suffering from it LITERALLY turns into a jackass. There is no known cure for this. When the poor individual reaches this stage, they are doomed to braying asinine remarks for the rest of their wretched existence. Very sad, but VERY preventable. Thank you.

Forum List

Back