"Is Stage 4 TDS Considered an Underlying Morbidity?"

When this is all over and they count the bodies there will be a clear correlation between being a red state Trumpbot and dying of covid19.

And yet New York City was the epicenter of it all...

Imagine had Bill de Blasio had told his people to stay home in late January and early February all those deaths could have been prevented...
NY has the highest population density in America. He certainly should have closed things down earlier. Look at San Fransisco they have a pretty high density as well but they clamped down when some thought it was ridiculously early and they are doing well. Enforced social distancing is the only real tool there is to fight this thing.

When this is all over and they count the bodies there will be a clear correlation between being a red state Trumpbot and dying of covid19.

That's a really ignorant comment given the deaths in NY compared to what is actually happening in the red states right now. But then when have Leftists actually paid any attention to science?
If you actually paid attention you would know that while NY is nearing their peak other cities are just getting started. Please stay home, don't buy the narrative that this is all a hoax.

Excuse me. My aunt and a coworker's husband are both in the hospital with COVID. A friend has recovered and a church member has it. I live in a "hot zone". I KNOW it's not a hoax and I"m still not a brownshirt.

I know Leftists lack the flexible thinking to hold two ideas in their minds at once, like "the virus is bad", but "the economy cannot crash". If you all could think better, you wouldn't be Leftists.

That's a really ignorant comment given the deaths in NY compared to what is actually happening in the red states right now. But then when have Leftists actually paid any attention to science?
If you actually paid attention you would know that while NY is nearing their peak other cities are just getting started. Please stay home, don't buy the narrative that this is all a hoax.

Excuse me. My aunt and a coworker's husband are both in the hospital with COVID. A friend has recovered and a church member has it. I live in a "hot zone". I KNOW it's not a hoax and I"m still not a brownshirt.

I know Leftists lack the flexible thinking to hold two ideas in their minds at once, like "the virus is bad", but "the economy cannot crash". If you all could think better, you wouldn't be Leftists.
The only excuse you need was the one you used of your aunt and coworkers to post your rant. Soldier on, sweet sue.

No, you just want to put more people at risk because if the economy crashes Trump is done and we'll start undoing all the damage he's done to our culture.

Imagine had Bill de Blasio had told his people to stay home in late January and early February all those deaths could have been prevented...
"Imagine had DJT told his people to stay home in late January and early February all those deaths could have been prevented..."

What did the democrat governors say? And you can’t tell people to Stay home you can suggest it. A lot of these states and cities are going to be sued.
You are tiresome. The Defense Production Act. You can frame this all you want jitler, as a red and blue issue but Governors have been screaming for POTUS to take a national lead on this, and he hasn't. And this is the mess that we have. Just look at the infeciton rates and deaths. You are a waste of time, typing, and tacos. Fuck off.

What is that supposed to mean?
That means a lot of people who continue to act like this is just a hoax and are still not taking it seriously are going to get infected and die. The dumbasses who are still going to show up for church and hug all over each other tomorrow are a prime example. When republican governors open their states back up too early there will be another spike. Both of these events will show up in the numbers of deaths.
Don’t you believe in abortion?
Yes, I belive there is actually a medical procedure called "abortion".
Ignore jitler. I do.

What I was getting at was this.

"When this is all over and they count the bodies there will be a clear correlation between being a red state Trumpbot and dying of covid19"

What did you mean by that? Got any good reading updates on this that are of a trusted source? Anecdotal evidence in your line of work? Coastal cities in the US starting to see a decline in deaths and infection rates and inner US states hospitals seeing the opposite?
Inquiring minds...
Those who refuse to take this seriously are at a much greater risk of infection and death. Since Trumpbots are still stubbornly attending church and walking around like nothing has changed coupled with the sorry state of healthcare in red states there will be a statistically significant correlation between being a Trumpbot and dying of this disease.

"Imagine had DJT told his people to stay home in late January and early February all those deaths could have been prevented..."

What did the democrat governors say? And you can’t tell people to Stay home you can suggest it. A lot of these states and cities are going to be sued.
It's a 4th Amendment taking of property

What is that supposed to mean?
That means a lot of people who continue to act like this is just a hoax and are still not taking it seriously are going to get infected and die. The dumbasses who are still going to show up for church and hug all over each other tomorrow are a prime example. When republican governors open their states back up too early there will be another spike. Both of these events will show up in the numbers of deaths.
Don’t you believe in abortion?
Yes, I belive there is actually a medical procedure called "abortion".
Ignore jitler. I do.

What I was getting at was this.

"When this is all over and they count the bodies there will be a clear correlation between being a red state Trumpbot and dying of covid19"

What did you mean by that? Got any good reading updates on this that are of a trusted source? Anecdotal evidence in your line of work? Coastal cities in the US starting to see a decline in deaths and infection rates and inner US states hospitals seeing the opposite?
Inquiring minds...
Those who refuse to take this seriously are at a much greater risk of infection and death. Since Trumpbots are still stubbornly attending church and walking around like nothing has changed coupled with the sorry state of healthcare in red states there will be a statistically significant correlation between being a Trumpbot and dying of this disease.
You might want to read Rabbi Akiva on that

You are tiresome. The Defense Production Act. You can frame this all you want jitler, as a red and blue issue but Governors have been screaming for POTUS to take a national lead on this, and he hasn't. And this is the mess that we have. Just look at the infeciton rates and deaths. You are a waste of time, typing, and tacos. Fuck off.
He did! Lol he did it with Ventilators and PPE, his cdc issued things we should do. I know you hate him! But don’t lie! We are Americans democrats should be asking the president how can I help, not tell miss truths for political gains. It’s disgusting in America is watching Americas is watching a man stand in front of a group of disgusting individuals asking disgusting questions constantly attacking a man who is doing his best.. trump 2020

Last edited:

8B94D638-25A7-41E5-9D2D-737D85EE12F7.jpeg

For eight years we were told (and still are, for that matter) that Obama was/is a gay Muslim commie Hitler who was born in Kenya and sent here to destroy America and turn it into Venezuela.

And then those very same people talk about TDS.

This is what happens when you lose your mind to an ideology.
Obama told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya", are you calling him a liar?

For eight years we were told (and still are, for that matter) that Obama was/is a gay Muslim commie Hitler who was born in Kenya and sent here to destroy America and turn it into Venezuela.

And then those very same people talk about TDS.

This is what happens when you lose your mind to an ideology.
Obama told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya", are you calling him a liar?
There ya go!

This question came across the screen during a CNN Live Townhall on the Coronavirus.

Not gonna lie: I laughed so hard I thought I would wake the entire house. Video at link.

Someone in the CNN control room was asleep at the wheel Thursday during a town hall event with Anderson Cooper, Dr. Sanjay Gupta and CDC Director Robert Redfield, accidentally letting a question about Trump Derangement Syndrome make it on screen.

When the audience was asked to send questions for Redfield, one that managed to make it on air was: “Is Stage-4 TDS considered an underlying morbidity?”

While it was only up for a few seconds and Cooper never acknowledged it, the prank didn’t escape careful observers.

Actually, TDS is a comorbidity for the Kung Flu bug.

TDS causes its victims to disregard President Trump's suggestions that people wash their hands after using the can, which increases the risk of a bad result.

Look at New York City, a place where TDS has been at pandemic levels for years. The highest death rate for Wuhan than any place else on the planet.

He did! Lol he did it with Ventilators and PPE, his cdc issued things we should do. I know you hate him! But don’t lie! We are Americans democrats should be asking the president how can I help, not tell miss truths for political gains. It’s disgusting in America is watching Americas is watching a man stand in front of a group of disgusting individuals asking disgusting questions constantly attacking a man who is doing his best.. trump 2020
We need a "10 minute Ravi Shankar at Monterey Pops" icon

Disgusting questions like, "Why didn't you take this seriously when people warned you back in January this was a problem?"

Come on, get real. If this shit went down on Obama's watch, you'd be doing the same thing!

This question came across the screen during a CNN Live Townhall on the Coronavirus.

Not gonna lie: I laughed so hard I thought I would wake the entire house. Video at link.

Someone in the CNN control room was asleep at the wheel Thursday during a town hall event with Anderson Cooper, Dr. Sanjay Gupta and CDC Director Robert Redfield, accidentally letting a question about Trump Derangement Syndrome make it on screen.

When the audience was asked to send questions for Redfield, one that managed to make it on air was: “Is Stage-4 TDS considered an underlying morbidity?”

While it was only up for a few seconds and Cooper never acknowledged it, the prank didn’t escape careful observers.

It's the only rational thought CNN's had.

Forum List

Back