"Is Stage 4 TDS Considered an Underlying Morbidity?"

Obama told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya", are you calling him a liar?

He never said any such thing. His publisher hired a researcher who made a mistake.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

This question came across the screen during a CNN Live Townhall on the Coronavirus.

Not gonna lie: I laughed so hard I thought I would wake the entire house. Video at link.

Someone in the CNN control room was asleep at the wheel Thursday during a town hall event with Anderson Cooper, Dr. Sanjay Gupta and CDC Director Robert Redfield, accidentally letting a question about Trump Derangement Syndrome make it on screen.

When the audience was asked to send questions for Redfield, one that managed to make it on air was: “Is Stage-4 TDS considered an underlying morbidity?”

While it was only up for a few seconds and Cooper never acknowledged it, the prank didn’t escape careful observers.

..fagboy Cooper, just like the blacks, is a never ending victim whiner
the left has been crying/etc since 2016

He did! Lol he did it with Ventilators and PPE, his cdc issued things we should do. I know you hate him! But don’t lie! We are Americans democrats should be asking the president how can I help, not tell miss truths for political gains. It’s disgusting in America is watching Americas is watching a man stand in front of a group of disgusting individuals asking disgusting questions constantly attacking a man who is doing his best.. trump 2020

Disgusting questions like, "Why didn't you take this seriously when people warned you back in January this was a problem?"

Come on, get real. If this shit went down on Obama's watch, you'd be doing the same thing!
You called him racist for shutting down flights from China! And no we wouldn’t! We would ask, and MOVE ON! This is no time to win political points. Stop your hate. They hate you show Americans can see and why you won’t win elections in 2020

377C9E13-9FD5-49C5-B741-B86333F784FA.jpeg

You called him racist for shutting down flights from China! And no we wouldn’t! We would ask, and MOVE ON! This is no time to win political points. Stop your hate. They hate you show Americans can see and why you won’t win elections in 2020

Sorry, man, Trump is done. The only question is, after he get voted out, is will he replace Andrew Johnson as "Worst President Ever".

He didn't shut down flights from China. If you were an infected American, you had no problem getting back in to infect others, and THAT was the problem. THAT'S how it got here.

Obama told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya", are you calling him a liar?

He never said any such thing. His publisher hired a researcher who made a mistake.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
How many times...

Sorry, man, Trump is done. The only question is, after he get voted out, is will he replace Andrew Johnson as "Worst President Ever".

He didn't shut down flights from China. If you were an infected American, you had no problem getting back in to infect others, and THAT was the problem. THAT'S how it got here.

So he wasn't hysterically xenophobic enough?

When this is all over and they count the bodies there will be a clear correlation between being a red state Trumpbot and dying of covid19.
What is that supposed to mean?
That means a lot of people who continue to act like this is just a hoax and are still not taking it seriously are going to get infected and die. The dumbasses who are still going to show up for church and hug all over each other tomorrow are a prime example. When republican governors open their states back up too early there will be another spike. Both of these events will show up in the numbers of deaths.
Don’t you believe in abortion?
Yes, I belive there is actually a medical procedure called "abortion".
Ignore jitler. I do.

What I was getting at was this.

"When this is all over and they count the bodies there will be a clear correlation between being a red state Trumpbot and dying of covid19"

What did you mean by that? Got any good reading updates on this that are of a trusted source? Anecdotal evidence in your line of work? Coastal cities in the US starting to see a decline in deaths and infection rates and inner US states hospitals seeing the opposite?
Inquiring minds...
You mean populated areas?
I was responding to occupied.

No, he was too hysterically xenophobic.

The SENSIBLE thing to do would have been to ban anyone from Wuhan province from coming back into the country until they had been quarantined for 30 days.

Instead, we banned uninfected Chinese Nationals, no matter where they came from (check out a map, China is really big) while allowing infected American Nationals to come back into the country, with no quarantine, and then put them in crowded airports where they could infect others.

When this is all over and they count the bodies there will be a clear correlation between being a red state Trumpbot and dying of covid19.

And yet New York City was the epicenter of it all...

Imagine had Bill de Blasio had told his people to stay home in late January and early February all those deaths could have been prevented...
"Imagine had DJT told his people to stay home in late January and early February all those deaths could have been prevented..."

Was Donald John Trump in Chinatown of New York City trying to get people to go out and eat?

Nope, so let remember the great Mayor Bill dipshit de Blasio comments during the Chinese New Year this year and remember to stay home if you feel sick but the rest of you wash your hands, social distance and get a flu shot while going on with your day...

Oh, and remember Biden, de Blasio and Pelosi thought what Trump was doing at the end of January was Xenophobic...

That means a lot of people who continue to act like this is just a hoax and are still not taking it seriously are going to get infected and die. The dumbasses who are still going to show up for church and hug all over each other tomorrow are a prime example. When republican governors open their states back up too early there will be another spike. Both of these events will show up in the numbers of deaths.
Ignore jitler. I do.

"When this is all over and they count the bodies there will be a clear correlation between being a red state Trumpbot and dying of covid19"

What did you mean by that? Got any good reading updates on this that are of a trusted source? Anecdotal evidence in your line of work? Coastal cities in the US starting to see a decline in deaths and infection rates and inner US states hospitals seeing the opposite?
Inquiring minds...

I was also responding to occupied with Trump on his mind when you answered for them...

So you are as dumb as jitler!

No, he was too hysterically xenophobic.

The SENSIBLE thing to do would have been to ban anyone from Wuhan province from coming back into the country until they had been quarantined for 30 days.

Instead, we banned uninfected Chinese Nationals, no matter where they came from (check out a map, China is really big) while allowing infected American Nationals to come back into the country, with no quarantine, and then put them in crowded airports where they could infect others.
The American nationals got infected BECAUSE your beloved ChiComs sent their infected people out on a mission to spread Wuhan virus as far and wide as possible.

So you now support testing everyone, even Illegals, before entering the USA?

Ignore jitler. I do.

Inquiring minds...

I was also responding to occupied with Trump on his mind when you answered for them...

So you are as dumb as jitler!

Thank you for your report Dr Occupied.
Can we assume you'll still be in the front lines of this disaster?

He did! Lol he did it with Ventilators and PPE, his cdc issued things we should do. I know you hate him! But don’t lie! We are Americans democrats should be asking the president how can I help, not tell miss truths for political gains. It’s disgusting in America is watching Americas is watching a man stand in front of a group of disgusting individuals asking disgusting questions constantly attacking a man who is doing his best.. trump 2020

Disgusting questions like, "Why didn't you take this seriously when people warned you back in January this was a problem?"

Come on, get real. If this shit went down on Obama's watch, you'd be doing the same thing!

Nah...I'd still be blaming China.
You know the place,where the virus originated?

Same damn thing they said when Trump limited Muslime entry into the US.
Bigotry and racism is the democrat call sign.

I've seen people with stage 4 cancer survive but someone with stage 4 TDS doesn't have much hope.
TDS makes people get progressively stupider. Joe Biden is an example of someone with stage 4 TDS. It will likely be fatal within a year.

Combined with dementia!!! Holy Shit!!! Is there such a thing as stage 10 TDS?
Because that fits the bill.

Forum List

Back