Biden Once More Goes After 'MAGA Republicans' in Yet Another Ranting Speech

You people cheered on your vulgar orange man-child for four-plus years as he constantly attacked and insulted anyone and everyone who dared to cross him, particularly Democrats.

And now, the old guy has punched back to a TINY FRACTION of that degree, and you're sobbing like someone has taken your lunch money.

Biden has demonstrated what we all knew: Punch a bully in the nose and they turn into a quivering puddle. Good for him. And you should be embarrassed, if you possessed that capacity.

Mac, Mac, Mac. It must be dreary being wrong all day every day. Tell us all how that fweels for you.

I didn't then and don't now encourage, agree with or laugh at the bad behaviors Trump exhibited. I applauded the good things he accomplished for or country. That's the difference between you and I (one of them) You do that with Biden. Lie, ignore, or change the subject to Trumpwahwahwah. You can't applaud anything Biden has accomplished because there's nothing good to applaud.

The only reason Biden has "punched back" a tiny fraction is because he only possesses a tiny fraction of the brain power.

I am definitely embarrassed. I'm embarrassed for Biden and embarrassed for you.

Lawd knows somebody's gotta do it and y'all don't have the sense to.

More evidence creepy hates Americans
He has nothing else . Have a question; With his “ loan forgiveness problem “ allegedly most younger people approve. But aren’t THEY the ones who will start paying it back?

He has nothing else . Have a question; With his “ loan forgiveness problem “ allegedly most younger people approve. But aren’t THEY the ones who will start paying it back?

They don't consider the future, they only look at the now.

UGH! Mac hit me with another dreaded smiley face!

I
notice that jo456 has nothing to say. He must be a DEMOCRAT 👍👩‍🎓

No they aren't. But keep on falling for what trump tells you.
Why are you denying reality? The FBI just about 50 Trump supporters houses. It does not get anymore weaponized or fascist like. I bet you think the borders are closed too.

The borders were secure when trump took office and he also was handed a booming economy that he destroyed by mismanaging a pandemic.
The governors who were delegated the authority destroyed the economy.

Biden Once More Goes After 'MAGA Republicans' in Yet Another Ranting Speech

9 Sep 2022 ~~ By Rebecca Downs

It appears it's become a weekly pattern for President Joe Biden to give ranting and raving remarks about how much MAGA Republicans "threaten democracy." On Thursday, Biden gave remarks at yet another DNC event, this time at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in Forest Hills, Maryland. Such remarks came one week after his notorious speech outside Independence Hall in Philadelphia, and two weeks after he referred to Republicans and their philosophy as "semi-fasciscm," also at a DNC event.
~Snip~
In addition to talking about his supposed legislative accomplishments, Biden also touted his supposed accomplishments about reducing the deficit that has been debunked, even by CNN. The president also warned Republicans were after social security, another claim that has been fact-checked.
It wasn't just against MAGA Republicans where Biden engaged in hysteria.
Besides warning about a "national ban" on abortion, which Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) had merely said was "possible," the president claimed contraception and the right to same-sex marriage were under attack.
~Snip~
What was particularly telling about this speech from Thursday that just passed, is that Biden actually tried to once more pull the unity card, uttering the word no less than three times during his speech. He also made an appeal for unity when at the very end of his speech he declared "folks, that’s why those who love this country — Democrats, independents, and mainstream Republicans — have to be stronger, more determined, and more committed to saving American democracy than the MAGA Republicans are to literally destroying American politics."
The country appears to be anything but unified though, with the midterms now less than two months away, with Democrats positioned to likely lose at least the House.

Commentary:
Rather than the unity of Amrica, Joey has chosen chosen ‘derision, division, violence and hatred’.
Really! Has there ever been a time in American history where a president rants and raves an entire term about his predecessor? This is bizarre and unreal.
Despite what the Quisling Media and their polls are telling us, Biden despises half of America, while about 70% of the Americans think he sucks more.
No doubt before the mid-term elections his coconspirators will launch at least one or more false flag operations trying to prove how violent MAGA Republicans are, in attempts to incite a Civil War.
This only goes to prove further that Maoist DSA Democrats how much their governing and ideology dislikes and fears the PREOPLE..
Woe is the magaturd.

Mac, Mac, Mac. It must be dreary being wrong all day every day. Tell us all how that fweels for you.

I didn't then and don't now encourage, agree with or laugh at the bad behaviors Trump exhibited. I applauded the good things he accomplished for or country. That's the difference between you and I (one of them) You do that with Biden. Lie, ignore, or change the subject to Trumpwahwahwah. You can't applaud anything Biden has accomplished because there's nothing good to applaud.

The only reason Biden has "punched back" a tiny fraction is because he only possesses a tiny fraction of the brain power.

I am definitely embarrassed. I'm embarrassed for Biden and embarrassed for you.

Lawd knows somebody's gotta do it and y'all don't have the sense to.
I've read your posts. You have enough of your own to be embarrassed about.

MAGA is a campaign slogan. There are no MAGA Republicans.
Sure there are Viktor. As a matter fact, anyone can claim whatever political label they want to claim, many are even accurate.

Going to the literal translation- Make America Great Again was a public sentiment years prior to Trump’s 2015 campaign. This lead to different subsets of individuals supporting that goal including left and right moderates, populists, independents, unaffiliated, and many voters who are registered Republicans.

Forum List

Back