"Is Stage 4 TDS Considered an Underlying Morbidity?"

This is CNN.

1586594539870.jpg

When this is all over and they count the bodies there will be a clear correlation between being a red state Trumpbot and dying of covid19.
So far the body count is highest in democrat cities. You know this. Why lie?
So far. The final body count will tell a story of missed opportunity, stupidity, and an overall neglect of emergency services in states where republicans hold sway over a fatter, older and more uninsured populace.
Didn't I tell you to stop listening to CNN? LOL

The right’s disdain for facts and the truth has become as dangerous as the pandemic itself.

Indeed, conservatives spreading lies about the pandemic is likely just as deadly.
The left’s disdain for facts and the truth has become as dangerous as the pandemic itself.

Indeed, leftists spreading lies about the pandemic is likely just as deadly.

Nancy Pelosi did not act quick enough on Covid. In fact she urged people to celebrate the Chinese New Year. God knows how many deaths she is responsible for. Same with Bloomberg and Mayor DeBlasio their disdain for both Trump and the facts has, unfortunately, devastated NY and put more an more of their constiutents in more and more risk and, in fact, NY is suffering the most of any State in the Union directly because of their putting politics above the health of The People. Their death rate is so bad they need refrigeration trucks and are digging mass graves. How can anyone support lefties and their stupid politicians?

Nancy Pelosi did not act quick enough on Covid. In fact she urged people to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

Nobody died because they celebrated Chinese New Year.

Viruses aren't racist like you are.

in fact, NY is suffering the most of any State in the Union directly because of their putting politics above the health of The People.

No, NYC is suffering because when Trump panicked everyone by shutting down air travel, that's where they came back to.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When this is all over and they count the bodies there will be a clear correlation between being a red state Trumpbot and dying of covid19.

That's a really ignorant comment given the deaths in NY compared to what is actually happening in the red states right now. But then when have Leftists actually paid any attention to science?
There is no such correlation to be made. The virus is in every state. If you are a rural state, your numbers are going to be lower than a more populated state, but you will still have cases and in fact they do. I know because I live in a red state. And when we talk about science, those on the right really need to stay quiet.

Last edited:
Nancy Pelosi did not act quick enough on Covid. In fact she urged people to celebrate the Chinese New Year. God knows how many deaths she is responsible for. Same with Bloomberg and Mayor DeBlasio their disdain for both Trump and the facts has, unfortunately, devastated NY and put more an more of their constiutents in more and more risk and, in fact, NY is suffering the most of any State in the Union directly because of their putting politics above the health of The People. Their death rate is so bad they need refrigeration trucks and are digging mass graves. How can anyone support lefties and their stupid politicians?
Nancy Pelosi is not the one who can make the decision to act on this. That is an executive decision only the president can make. Another retarded right wing post trying to defend the incompetence of trump.

For eight years we were told (and still are, for that matter) that Obama was/is a gay Muslim commie Hitler who was born in Kenya and sent here to destroy America and turn it into Venezuela.

And then those very same people talk about TDS.

This is what happens when you lose your mind to an ideology.
Amen! Well said Mac.

For eight years we were told (and still are, for that matter) that Obama was/is a gay Muslim commie Hitler who was born in Kenya and sent here to destroy America and turn it into Venezuela.

And then those very same people talk about TDS.

This is what happens when you lose your mind to an ideology.
No, we've been saying it for closer to 12 years. Obama is gay. Always has been.

For eight years we were told (and still are, for that matter) that Obama was/is a gay Muslim commie Hitler who was born in Kenya and sent here to destroy America and turn it into Venezuela. And then those very same people talk about TDS. This is what happens when you lose your mind to an ideology.
I love this place.

For eight years we were told (and still are, for that matter) that Obama was/is a gay Muslim commie Hitler who was born in Kenya and sent here to destroy America and turn it into Venezuela. And then those very same people talk about TDS. This is what happens when you lose your mind to an ideology.
I love this place.
Highly unlikely. If you did you wouldn't spew the garbage you do.

I love this place.
Obama looks like he is pretty straight to me. Michelle would break a weak man like miketx.

I love this place.
Obama looks like he is pretty straight to me. Michelle would break a weak man like miketx.
Sorry but I don't date tranny fags like her.

Forum List

Back