Is spanish language a threat to america?

Most people don't speak other languages in the company of English speakers. English is the language of the United States. When someone is speaking Spanish, it's usually because they don't speak English or they're being rude.
Not having a common language is a threat because it divides us as a people. Learn English or go back to Mexico.
If I moved to another country to live, I'd want to learn their language as soon as I was able.
Nope. Spanish and French were the language of most of the current US. If you can't deal with some one not speaking English you're a bucktoothed dumbass hillbilly with no future prospects. :)

I'm mixed race. I very much understand how to make this work better than you. And dumping illegal, stupid, and non english speaking mexicans into the SW is a recipe for disaster.

We want mexican engineers and doctors not drywallers and field hands.

You don't even understand the multi culti hell you want to bring on us all. Force them to assimilate through social pressure or they won't....
Being "mixed race" does not mean you know what you're talking about. I'm sure there is no shortage of "mixed race" idiots.

You say, "we want doctors, engineers" etc. Who are you to say what other people want?

I will say, again, slowly enough for even you to understand - you...are... full....of...crap.

wrong again----you idiot, there were actually
hispanic groups demanding interpreters in ALL
GOVERNMENT and PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS---like
banks, libraries ---etc etc. It was an actual
DEMAND that when not met --SOME people
evinced gross INDIGNATION------btw---I could care less---
I manage in spanish----sorta----but sometimes
in hospitals----there is just NO INTERPRETER
available
You are full of shit, as evinced by your lack of any supporting evidence. For quite some time now hospitals have had access to phone interpretation services.

Forum List

Back