Is Roy Moore A Lunatic?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
A reincarnation of Judge Roy Bean maybe? The guy rode a HORSE to vote in the primary yesterday. Don't get me wrong...I got nothing against horses that don't try to kill me (3 have tried) Some may think he's gotten into the loco-weed and will be another maverick like Rand Paul. What we do know is that he's colorful and will be the Senator from Alabama next year so now the President has to mend fences (pun) with ol Roy.
shaking-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif

moore.horse_.jpg

What I think is that he will represent Bannon and the alt-right, neo-nazis and white supremacists., It says more about Alabama and the rednecks and it is nothing good.

What I think is that he will represent Bannon and the alt-right, neo-nazis and white supremacists., It says more about Alabama and the rednecks and it is nothing good.

Yeah sorta like that Moon Bat Maxine Waters representing you

Is Roy Moore A Lunatic?
Alabama is going to be sending Roy Moore to Washington D.C. , which is full of pathological liars, kleptomaniacs, socio- and psycho- paths, egomaniacs, narcissists and bloodthirsty warhawks SO...

If Roy Moore IS a lunatic....

He'll fit right in.

If not it's pretty much gonna suck for him.

A reincarnation of Judge Roy Bean maybe? The guy rode a HORSE to vote in the primary yesterday. Don't get me wrong...I got nothing against horses that don't try to kill me (3 have tried) Some may think he's gotten into the loco-weed and will be another maverick like Rand Paul. What we do know is that he's colorful and will be the Senator from Alabama next year so now the President has to mend fences (pun) with ol Roy.

moore.horse_.jpg
If you think Rand Paul is a maverick, you need to think again.

I guess the definition of maverick to some, is anyone who does not go along to get along.

He's frigging nuts, but he'll vote a straight gop line. He's not a quasi libertarian like Cruz or Paul. And it's not like the gop will vote for equal rights for gays.

I'm surprised the Oranguton wasn't for him all along. Possibly because he'll get in the Oranguton's light.

He is a religious nut who wants his faith to be the basis for our laws. He had no problem putting his hand on the Bible and swearing an oath to uphold the US Constitution. He also had no problem breaking that oath.

He's frigging nuts, but he'll vote a straight gop line. He's not a quasi libertarian like Cruz or Paul. And it's not like the gop will vote for equal rights for gays.

I'm surprised the Orangutan wasn't for him all along. Possibly because he'll get in the Oranguton's light.

Funny how you believe referring to Trump as an "Orangutan" is ok, but ANY criticism of the meat puppet faggot was "racist".

I personally would not have diminished the dignity species by comparing them to obozo.

If you think Rand Paul is a maverick, you need to think again.

I guess the definition of maverick to some, is anyone who does not go along to get along.

Nah, I know a maverick when I see one and Rand Paul fits the bill...half the time I think he's crazier than his old man.

Last edited:

moore.horse_.jpg
They'll have to install a hitching post in the parking lot of the US Senate.

Forum List

Back