Roy Moore: A profile in godly values

I wish the right-wingers would get it straight as to whether they like pedophiles or not. Roy's a pedo. If he is considered to be "Godly," what in the hell does "Godly" mean? Any gay guy who "dated" a 15-year-old boy would be run out of town, if not killed. Why do people like moore and the duck dynasty guy, who encourage pedo attacks on girls of the same age, considered somehow "holy"?

I wish the right-wingers would get it straight as to whether they like pedophiles or not

That's just an ignorant, sick, stupid thing to say.

What assholes like YOU need to get straight is that every American is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law by a jury of their peers, or maybe you forgot all about that.

You friggin' Democrats trot out an army of paid-for sluts every election season claiming rape and assault, never having brought any charges, never called any cops, never a shred of any evidence. We are all hip to your tactics.

Who should we believe?

Young girls or Creepy Roy

Why do you call yourself rightwinger you friggin' dope.

What we should believe is the American system of justice that says a man is innocent until proven guilty.

You sound like a Democrat at the Kavanaugh hearing, ready to hang a man without a shred of proof. Asshole.
A man is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law

In the court of public opinion there is a lesser standard

Roy has been off the public stage for far too long. He is the living embodiment of conservative values and I personally hope that he gets his chance to strike a Godly blow for liberty before he goes back to the Mall to bother little girls.

Roy has been off the public stage for far too long. He is the living embodiment of conservative values and I personally hope that he gets his chance to strike a Godly blow for liberty before he goes back to the Mall to bother little girls.

Hey Tommy you ever been to Alabama? You never answered my question.

Here in the U.S., some people think that it is "godly" to go after teenagers as long as they are female, where they may be impregnated, maybe multiple times, before they are 20 years old so that they may know nothing and live with their offspring in trailer parks. But many of us feel that it is "godly" to help children on their way to becoming adult scientists, doctors, researchers, corporate heavy weights, engineers, and more. You know, the people whose talents will propel our society into the future.

I wish the right-wingers would get it straight as to whether they like pedophiles or not

That's just an ignorant, sick, stupid thing to say.

What assholes like YOU need to get straight is that every American is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law by a jury of their peers, or maybe you forgot all about that.

You friggin' Democrats trot out an army of paid-for sluts every election season claiming rape and assault, never having brought any charges, never called any cops, never a shred of any evidence. We are all hip to your tactics.

How can you say that "every American is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law by a jury of their peers" when you keep accusing LGBTQs of pedophilia, all NOT proven in a court of law? There must be only one standard. If "proven guilty in a court of law by a jury of their peers" is the standard, then shout it out! Make it clear what the age of consent is beyond which an adult straight person or an LBGTQ person can pursue a teenager. Make it clear to everyone. Shout it out! make it clear what an individual did. Let's hear it.

Here in the U.S., some people think that it is "godly" to go after teenagers as long as they are female, where they may be impregnated, maybe multiple times, before they are 20 years old so that they may know nothing and live with their offspring in trailer parks. But many of us feel that it is "godly" to help children on their way to becoming adult scientists, doctors, researchers, corporate heavy weights, engineers, and more. You know, the people whose talents will propel our society into the future.

Your elitism is shameful

Your elitism is shameful

What "elitism"? That I don't want teenagers saddled with marriage and kids before they have a chance to grow up, get an education, and decide what they want to do with their lives? I know that you frankie lovers want more pedophilia and want more teenage, under-educated girls to be impregnated by your beloved fundie men, but I don't. I want to see our young rise up to their full potential and contribute their talents to society. You do not see a female human being as anything but a uterus and a vagina with legs. I see a female human being as a rising star.

Lock Her Up!
......Lock Her Up!
............Lock Her Up!
..................Lock Her Up!
........................Lock Her Up!

>>>>>

Forum List

Back