Roy Moore is trending. Sadly it's not good news, like death by horse or something

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
D7u5LEYXsAcLgs4

In a heated exchange on Twitter Tuesday, Donald Trump Jr., son of the President of the United States, went after controversial former Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore, advising him not to run as a 2020 U.S. Senate candidate after his loss to Democrat Doug Jones in 2017.

While Moore has expressed interest in a 2020 run, he has not yet announced one. After 2020 U.S. Senate candidate and Rep. Bradley Byrne (R-Fairhope) tweeted that he welcomed Moore to the race, Moore tweeted asking what Byrne was so worried about.

D7sa_VVX4AID62i

Shots fired: Trump Jr. warns Roy Moore to stay out of Alabama Senate race

Headlines from November/December 2017

RNC Restores Financial Support For Roy Moore As Trump Gives Full Endorsement

Alabama Voters to Roy Moore: F*ck You and the Horse You Rode in On

12-horse-3.w700.h700.2x.jpg

Alabama just gave rapists rights over their victim’s bodies. Don’t think they won’t vote that religious freak pedophile into office with a little prompting.

Alabama just gave rapists rights over their victim’s bodies. Don’t think they won’t vote that religious freak pedophile into office with a little prompting.
Republicans would vote for Lucifer himself, if they thought it would keep them in power.

I mean, they already have w/their Trumpenführer.

Republicans would vote for Lucifer himself, if they thought it would keep them in power.

Trump kidnapped the GOP, made it into his own 'brand' & now the GOP is nothing more than the cult of Trump.

If anyone within the GOP bucks the apple cart they will be thrown under the bus for not supporting the cult leader.

Aren't cults wonderful?

D7u5LEYXsAcLgs4

In a heated exchange on Twitter Tuesday, Donald Trump Jr., son of the President of the United States, went after controversial former Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore, advising him not to run as a 2020 U.S. Senate candidate after his loss to Democrat Doug Jones in 2017.

While Moore has expressed interest in a 2020 run, he has not yet announced one. After 2020 U.S. Senate candidate and Rep. Bradley Byrne (R-Fairhope) tweeted that he welcomed Moore to the race, Moore tweeted asking what Byrne was so worried about.

D7sa_VVX4AID62i

The expression on the horse's face says it all, donut?

That, and the ironic "if you actually care about MAGA more than your own ego, time to ride off into the sunset".

Isn't it though.

Trump kidnapped the GOP, made it into his own 'brand' & now the GOP is nothing more than the cult of Trump.

If anyone within the GOP bucks the apple cart they will be thrown under the bus for not supporting the cult leader.

Aren't cults wonderful?
So the GOP was great in the tard mind until Trump?

You libtards cannot be satisfied. Trump does exactly what you want by dissing Moore and you castigate him for it? Do you have a pair of functioning brain cells amongst the dozens of you on this message board?

Who "castigated him for it"?

Read much?

Say, aren't you the same illiterate who tried to plant "abortion" into a thread about redistricting?
Oh wait, sorry that was a different faux-military avatar. Y'all all look alike to me.

Last edited:

Aren't cults wonderful?

No, the GOP sucked ass before Trump; now they just suck a lot of Russian penis.

Aren't cults wonderful?

That's diversity, baby. :rock:

D7u5LEYXsAcLgs4

D7sa_VVX4AID62i

Nice horse I noticed she doesn't like the rider. (the rider found out it's a young teen filly).

You libtards cannot be satisfied. Trump does exactly what you want by dissing Moore and you castigate him for it? Do you have a pair of functioning brain cells amongst the dozens of you on this message board?
You are such a dishonest hack.

Not even worth responding to.

D7u5LEYXsAcLgs4

D7sa_VVX4AID62i

Nice horse I noticed she doesn't like the rider. (the rider found out it's a young teen filly).

I bet that horse was purchased at the Gadsden Mall.

D7u5LEYXsAcLgs4

D7sa_VVX4AID62i

Isn't that where Trump dumped his old mares once he was through riding them?

D7u5LEYXsAcLgs4

D7sa_VVX4AID62i

Isn't that where Trump dumped his old mares once he was through riding them?

Hey, you spelled "grabbing" wrong.

Aren't cults wonderful?

Grand Old Party of misogynists and pedophiles.

Forum List

Back