Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was a kindness then it would have happened before the civil war and before he tried to make slavery a non amendable right for each state.

He didn't have the power to do it, before the war.

NOthing about when it occurred makes it NOT a kindness. Sure, being freed sooner rather than later would be kindER, but that does not mean that being freed later is not still a kindness.
He had the power to do it at the beginning of the war. He waited 2 years.

There are many things that make it not a kindness. I already pointed out his views on Blacks which prove it wasnt a kindness.

1. He wanted to wait to he had a big victory, so that it would not look like a sign of weakness.

2. Freeing someone from slavery is still a kindness, even if you still consider them inferior. There is nothing in the definition of kindness that restricts it to acts done to people you consider an equal.

Fuck that. Slavery never should have be here. It Is not kindness to free people from a thing you should never have done.
Do you think it’s kind to hate white people? Do you want to enslave white people?

What I think is these are 2 dumb ass questions.

NOthing about when it occurred makes it NOT a kindness. Sure, being freed sooner rather than later would be kindER, but that does not mean that being freed later is not still a kindness.

There are many things that make it not a kindness. I already pointed out his views on Blacks which prove it wasnt a kindness.

1. He wanted to wait to he had a big victory, so that it would not look like a sign of weakness.

2. Freeing someone from slavery is still a kindness, even if you still consider them inferior. There is nothing in the definition of kindness that restricts it to acts done to people you consider an equal.

Fuck that. Slavery never should have be here. It Is not kindness to free people from a thing you should never have done.
Do you think it’s kind to hate white people? Do you want to enslave white people?

Psh

If it was a kindness then it would have happened before the civil war and before he tried to make slavery a non amendable right for each state.

But many of the people who helped in the effort to free slaves were not the same ones.. who enslaved them in the first place. So what about the white boys who lived in europe at the time who hopped on a ship, sailed over here to go to war, because they heard there was a war going on to free the slaves and that would be a worthy cause.
I'm sorry, you cant tell me "I" enslaved your people because I was born white. Are you guilt of a crime commited by your great grandfather? or do you get to be born into this world without guilt. We create our own guilt by our own actions.

Well what about the blacks who were murdered for trying to escape slavery for 200 plus years before that? I don't have to give whites credit for undoing a wrong they made happen. So that's a piss poor excuse. First off, things didn't end with slavery and you benefitted from much of the racism that went on in the 20th century and beyond until right now. So let's end this you can't blame me for my great grandfather's crimes bullshit. I can say whites enslaved my people because whites did so. The question asked in this thread happens to be IS RACISM OVER YET, not slavery. Slavery was just one part of the racism blacks have faced here. The problem with this discussion is that you whites always want y s to see things your way but you don't want to begin looking at things the way we see it. Because the way we see it kills your overblown white egos. So I'm not going to do that. Why? Because I've spent much of my life trying to see it rom your side too but your asses keep doing the same shit. And since the definition of insanity is doing the same thing but expecting a different result,,let's try something different.

Psh

These ARE some dumb ass questions. Face it. Nobody hates whites and no one wants to enslave whites so asking these questions shows that you are dumb.

Psh

These ARE some dumb ass questions. Face it. Nobody hates whites and no one wants to enslave whites so asking these questions shows that you are dumb.
Ok . I thought you did

Biggest mistake Lincoln made was not sending all your black asses back to where you came from.
If Lincoln had sent us all back you would starved to death or you would have committed suicide because you had no excuses as to why your life sucks.

Literally the opposite would have happened

I doubt that. Powhattan had to save whites from eating each other in the winter of 1609-1610.
You know white cannibalism statistics? Do you study that?

Biggest mistake Lincoln made was not sending all your black asses back to where you came from.
If Lincoln had sent us all back you would starved to death or you would have committed suicide because you had no excuses as to why your life sucks.

I doubt that. Powhattan had to save whites from eating each other in the winter of 1609-1610.
That reporter on cnn was eating people with a tribe on TV.

Psh

Ok . I thought you did

No you didn't. You came up with 2 stupid questions because you've been race baited to believe that..

Do you?

So?

So?
Y’all are talking about hypothetical people eating each other and cannibalism from 1600 when we have people on CNN munching on people

So?
Y’all are talking about hypothetical people eating each other and cannibalism from 1600 when we have people on CNN munching on people

Do you?
Nu uh

Freeing people from slavery is not a kindness?

LOL!! Your hatred really makes you stupid. Or stupider, I should say.

Abe Lincoln didn't enslave anyone. The UNions soldiers who fought and died never enslaved anyone.

They freed people that other people enslaved.

That's a kindness.

You do realize that white people are not a hive mind, right.

What you just did there btw, judging the white people who freed you based on the actions of other white people because of shared skin color?

Pure racism on your part.

Freeing people from slavery is not a kindness?

LOL!! Your hatred really makes you stupid. Or stupider, I should say.

If thats what you want to believe go ahead. Doesnt change my mind that he was a racist and used the enslaved as a tool to win the war and get back at the confederate losers

1. There would not have been a war, if Lincoln did not have a well known history as a strong anti-slaver.

2. ANd it's not my opinion, it's the definition of kindness. Only a mad fool would deny that freeing someone from slavery is not a kindness.

But many of the people who helped in the effort to free slaves were not the same ones.. who enslaved them in the first place. So what about the white boys who lived in europe at the time who hopped on a ship, sailed over here to go to war, because they heard there was a war going on to free the slaves and that would be a worthy cause.
I'm sorry, you cant tell me "I" enslaved your people because I was born white. Are you guilt of a crime commited by your great grandfather? or do you get to be born into this world without guilt. We create our own guilt by our own actions.

He knows all of that.

He just can't admit it, because he is emotionally and financially invested in the Myth of America being inherently and irredeemably racist.

And because he is racist himself, and can't give credit where it is due, when it is a white person.

Well what about the blacks who were murdered for trying to escape slavery for 200 plus years before that? I don't have to give whites credit for undoing a wrong they made happen. So that's a piss poor excuse. First off, things didn't end with slavery and you benefitted from much of the racism that went on in the 20th century and beyond until right now. So let's end this you can't blame me for my great grandfather's crimes bullshit. I can say whites enslaved my people because whites did so. The question asked in this thread happens to be IS RACISM OVER YET, not slavery. Slavery was just one part of the racism blacks have faced here. The problem with this discussion is that you whites always want y s to see things your way but you don't want to begin looking at things the way we see it. Because the way we see it kills your overblown white egos. So I'm not going to do that. Why? Because I've spent much of my life trying to see it rom your side too but your asses keep doing the same shit. And since the definition of insanity is doing the same thing but expecting a different result,,let's try something different.

"The question asked in this thread happens to be IS RACISM OVER YET, not slavery. Slavery was just one part of the racism blacks have faced here."

I was responding to a post about Slavery. I realize what your thread is about .

"The problem with this discussion is that you whites always want y s to see things your way but you don't want to begin looking at things the way we see it."

And you speak for all black people? all black people see things the way you do really? Do you realize many white people agree with your view point and many don't? I agree with you that racism still exists, but there are topics within topics. I can see Jim Crow existed... I can see black people have been discriminated against for no good reason, and I can act accordingly in my life and I can choose to support those things I feel help to right that but like everything else, it comes down to free choice that you yourself have. What I don't have to say is because I was born white , that means I'm guilty... thats what your friend here says. I also don't need to kiss your ass to prove I might agree with you on some things.

But the fact is, black history as described here, IS American History and millions have made positive contributions to America. I'm sure you would not say that to black men or women who volunteered for active duty in WW2 or Vietnam? or would you? Fact is, they have contributed in science, industry, construction and music. Many are police officers and though what you may see on TV, with rioting or demonstrations doesnt even represent 1% of their population. Most Africans are working and run their own businesses. That's a fact.
The thing is people like to make political fodder out of other humans for various reasons.

"The question asked in this thread happens to be IS RACISM OVER YET, not slavery. Slavery was just one part of the racism blacks have faced here."

I was responding to a post about Slavery. I realize what your thread is about .

"The problem with this discussion is that you whites always want y s to see things your way but you don't want to begin looking at things the way we see it."

And you speak for all black people? all black people see things the way you do really? Do you realize many white people agree with your view point and many don't? I agree with you that racism still exists, but there are topics within topics. I can see Jim Crow existed... I can see black people have been discriminated against for no good reason, and I can act accordingly in my life and I can choose to support those things I feel help to right that but like everything else, it comes down to free choice that you yourself have. What I don't have to say is because I was born white , that means I'm guilty... thats what your friend here says. I also don't need to kiss your ass to prove I might agree with you on some things.

I have stated I many occasions that not all whites are racists and that many whites understand the things we talk about. We as blacks don't get to live so isolated from whites that we never talk with them to understand how they see things, nor do we mostly work in situations where we only work with blacks. So you need to quit trying to explain things to me like I've never seen or been around white people. I have traveled his nation, attended meetings and conventions about issues in he black community here and in Africa. I don't speak for all blacks but I can say hat most blacks do think as I do because of these experiences. Why whites use his line every time a black person says something they don't like because they think blacks actually think as they do is tiring to read. I'm going to skip your silly lines about you not having to feel guilty because it's ignorant.

I don't have to accept that it was kindness for whites to free us from slavery. You whites want us to kiss your asses, not vice versa. Slavery was wrong and whites took 200 years to fix it. That's not kindness, not for the millions of blacks who died in slavery. So if you can't see how we cans say that as blacks and you feel w must recognize whites for coming be in ships to fight, while you don't mention one time blacks who died fighting slavery or trying to resist, then you want us to kiss you ass and the reason you are up in arms about what has been said is because we don't.

Your ancestors were able to come here because they were white. US immigration laws did not allow non whites to do so. So that is one way they benefitted from racism even if they didn't own a slave. Last, we as slaves lost between 6.4 and 10 trillion dollars because if slavery. While we were losing that money whites built businesses and cities, provided jobs to people like your ancestors who were able to buy homes ad live decently. So the fact that you didn't live then doesn't change the fact these things happened. So whether you "kiss my ass" or not, things happened as described..

Abe Lincoln didn't enslave anyone. The UNions soldiers who fought and died never enslaved anyone.

They freed people that other people enslaved.

That's a kindness.

You do realize that white people are not a hive mind, right.

What you just did there btw, judging the white people who freed you based on the actions of other white people because of shared skin color?

Pure racism on your part.
As usual you dont know what you are talking about. slave owning whites fought for the Union. Not many but a couple of thousand. That was before the emancipation proclamation which pretty much proves he didnt fight the war to free slaves. He fought it to keep the south from seceding. Freeing the slaves was just a marketing ploy and subsequently a revision of history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back