Is Rachael Maddow Out of Control?

How do you see Miss Maddow's Behavior Lately?

• Nothing is wrong with it, she's just fine.

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • She does seem a little more aggressive these days.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She is really destroying conservatives in a vendetta it seems.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • She does appear to be bullying so others won't stand up to her agenda.

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
I just thought I'd throw that out there. She seems a bit manic these days and out on a if-you-are-conservative,-I'm-going-to-punish-you-severely,-destroy-you,-ruin -your-career kick. You can tell when she's a bit manic because she stutters more. It seems anyway that she has a speech issue that gets worse when she's keyed up, or worried about something?

If she keeps actively destroying people's careers, when does journalism cross that fine line into an active vendetta? Has she crossed that line? Her guests even seem a bit frightened of her, unless they're gay.

Seems somebody put a bee in her bonnet. Let me guess. It has to do with gay stuff.

She has announced several times and quite conspicuously that she is a culture warrior or part of a culture war. Could it be she wants to do a pre-emptive strike? It seems like her MO is "beat up this and that conservative" to send a message to other politicians lest they cross her, their, "agenda"..

I wonder if she's trying to send a message to the US Supreme Court Justices? You know, with the Utah case coming up this year..

So I've got a poll going here to weigh in on what you think Ms. Maddow's fury seems to be all about.

She is an obscure commentator on a little watched cable news channel.

You are giving her way to much credit.

She doesn't have the juice to ruin anyone's career

They aren't quotes. I often include the "..." when I'm trying to paraphrase or indicate a general view of something. Sorry to confuse you.

Ok, so where are some links of her saying things or behaving in such a way that you paraphrased it?

Declaring a culture war:

The Rolling Stone's analogy skirts along the edge of the truth much like Maddow's "pushing it" skirts along the edge of journalism and towards a vendetta. That's how I see it anyway. She is walking a very fine line between the two and some say she has crossed it:

Rachel Maddow To Politifact: 'You Are Terrible' And Someone Should 'Sue You' (VIDEO) Rachel Maddow To Politifact: 'You Are Terrible' And Someone Should 'Sue You' (VIDEO)
Rachel Maddow has grown infuriated with Politifact multiple times in the past, but the rage she displayed towards her arch-nemesis on her Monday MSNBC show was truly unparalleled.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 at 11:33 PM PST.

Rachel Maddow Destroys Any Credibility Chris Christie Might Think He Still Has. Daily Kos: Rachel Maddow Destroys Any Credibility Chris Christie Might Think He Still Has

...I wonder what cable news channel Christ Christie watched tonight? Was he curious enough to sit through what Rachel Maddow had to say about him and his disproved denials?
Needless to say, it was must see t.v. and something wonderful to behold. With the skills of Sherlock Holmes, she identified every discrepancy in Christie's assertions and tore apart every inkling of credibility that he might have hoped to retain. She flat out said that statements he has made are provably not true. She might as well have just used the word liar. And then she went on to prove it.

If you weren't glued to your television when it aired, here is the video at MSNBC. And if you are not able to watch video, the transcript is below the orange mangled traffic cone. (H/T to NYFM for that description.)

One wonders where Miss Maddow's links to concrete proof that Chris Christie was lying are? If insinuation can destroy careers without proof, then the judicial system will unravel.
She doesn't. The Daily Kos is just doing their part to help the cause

They aren't quotes. I often include the "..." when I'm trying to paraphrase or indicate a general view of something. Sorry to confuse you.

Ok, so where are some links of her saying things or behaving in such a way that you paraphrased it?

Declaring a culture war:

The Rolling Stone's analogy skirts along the edge of the truth much like Maddow's "pushing it" skirts along the edge of journalism and towards a vendetta. That's how I see it anyway. She is walking a very fine line between the two and some say she has crossed it:

Rachel Maddow To Politifact: 'You Are Terrible' And Someone Should 'Sue You' (VIDEO) Rachel Maddow To Politifact: 'You Are Terrible' And Someone Should 'Sue You' (VIDEO)
Rachel Maddow has grown infuriated with Politifact multiple times in the past, but the rage she displayed towards her arch-nemesis on her Monday MSNBC show was truly unparalleled.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 at 11:33 PM PST.

Rachel Maddow Destroys Any Credibility Chris Christie Might Think He Still Has. Daily Kos: Rachel Maddow Destroys Any Credibility Chris Christie Might Think He Still Has

...I wonder what cable news channel Christ Christie watched tonight? Was he curious enough to sit through what Rachel Maddow had to say about him and his disproved denials?
Needless to say, it was must see t.v. and something wonderful to behold. With the skills of Sherlock Holmes, she identified every discrepancy in Christie's assertions and tore apart every inkling of credibility that he might have hoped to retain. She flat out said that statements he has made are provably not true. She might as well have just used the word liar. And then she went on to prove it.

If you weren't glued to your television when it aired, here is the video at MSNBC. And if you are not able to watch video, the transcript is below the orange mangled traffic cone. (H/T to NYFM for that description.)

One wonders where Miss Maddow's links to concrete proof that Chris Christie was lying are? If insinuation can destroy careers without proof, then the judicial system will unravel.

Really?

He just fired several high ranking members of his administration.

That's after joking about the bridge closing.

Seriously..

Maddow never pretended to be fair and balanced. She is a militant lesbian activist and her entire thought process is skewed toward that end. The radical left has become emboldened since the left wing democrat governor of NY told Americans that certain right wing segments of society would not be welcomed in the Empire State and the left wing senator from NY launched into a tirade directed at innocent people who call themselves Tea Party members. The line has been drawn on the concrete and the hatred on the left is oozing up like a putrid slime.

This.

Many people on the left don't realize how dangerous the rhetoric of their leaders has become. It's only one step to genocide in New York.

Maddow never pretended to be fair and balanced. She is a militant lesbian activist and her entire thought process is skewed toward that end. The radical left has become emboldened since the left wing democrat governor of NY told Americans that certain right wing segments of society would not be welcomed in the Empire State and the left wing senator from NY launched into a tirade directed at innocent people who call themselves Tea Party members. The line has been drawn on the concrete and the hatred on the left is oozing up like a putrid slime.

This.

Many people on the left don't realize how dangerous the rhetoric of their leaders has become. It's only one step to genocide in New York.

:lol:

Hyperbole much?

Forum List

Back