Shorter Glenn Beck: Media Matters Was Right About Me

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Shorter Glenn Beck: Media Matters Was Right About Me | Blog | Media Matters for America

We told you so.

We told you back when Glenn Beck was a Fox News host that he was a blight on our media and political culture and was doing great harm to the country. Beck now admits as much himself. Returning for an appearance on Fox this week, Beck recalled his time there by conceding he made "an awful lot of mistakes." "I think I played a role," Beck reflected, "in helping tear the country apart. "

You think?

-White House And Progressives Are "Taking You To A Place To Be Slaughtered"

-"It's 9-11 All Over Again Except We Didn't Have The Collapsing Buildings"

-Beck Suggests Obama Admin. Might Kill "10 Percent" Of Population

-Beck: Obama Is A "Racist" Who Has "Exposed Himself As A Guy" With "A Deep-Seated Hatred For White People, Or The White Culture"

-Beck: The "American Left" Is "Funding Terrorists Or Working With Terrorists"

Sure there's reason to be skeptical about Beck's latest public confession. He told Megyn Kelly he regretted dividing Americans while at Fox between 2009 and 2011. But he didn't stop peddling hateful conspiracies when he left for his own independent network. In 2013, as the city of Boston and nation recoiled from the Boston Marathon terrorist attack, what did Beck do? He led a mindless crusade against an innocent Saudi national student who was actually injured in the blast.

And keep in mind, Beck's network, The Blaze, is currently in the middle of a marketing campaign to convince cable operations around the country to add his channel to their television offerings. It would make sense for Beck to strike a conciliatory public tone in hopes of addressing fears that operators might have about hosting the guy who was too crazy for Fox News.

on and on and on...

Forum List

Back