Is Rachael Maddow Out of Control?

How do you see Miss Maddow's Behavior Lately?

• Nothing is wrong with it, she's just fine.

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • She does seem a little more aggressive these days.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She is really destroying conservatives in a vendetta it seems.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • She does appear to be bullying so others won't stand up to her agenda.

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
I don't watch MSNBC (I used to) and I don't watch Fox (I used to). Is Maddow now in the same league as Hannity?
Anyone?

She was actually compared by the Rolling Stone Magazine to Glenn Beck. :cuckoo:

And she is laboring on the fringe of that comparison IMHO. Yes, Fox News gets me to instantly switch channels at the mere hint, the mere mention of "Benghazi". It's their version of a cooked up witch hunt. Even the dullest of minds can tell when something trivial is being fanned up to influence them.

Both networks make the mistake of underestimating the intelligence of their viewers. The internet is to thank. Used to be in the old days if you missed an education, you missed the boat. Your fate was set for life. But nowadays the internet is keeping people's brains open, flexible, growing so that the blood flow to those learning centers still keeps going. As a result people become more savvy, less susceptible to influences. And perhaps more jaded to being corralled since there is so much freedom of thought out there.

When the manufactured hysteria hits, the jaded eyes come out and then switch off the channel. Best to stick to things that matter, methinks..

I don't watch MSNBC (I used to) and I don't watch Fox (I used to). Is Maddow now in the same league as Hannity?
Anyone?

She was actually compared by the Rolling Stone Magazine to Glenn Beck. :cuckoo:

And she is laboring on the fringe of that comparison IMHO. Yes, Fox News gets me to instantly switch channels at the mere hint, the mere mention of "Benghazi". It's their version of a cooked up witch hunt. Even the dullest of minds can tell when something trivial is being fanned up to influence them.

Both networks make the mistake of underestimating the intelligence of their viewers. The internet is to thank. Used to be in the old days if you missed an education, you missed the boat. Your fate was set for life. But nowadays the internet is keeping people's brains open, flexible, growing so that the blood flow to those learning centers still keeps going. As a result people become more savvy, less susceptible to influences. And perhaps more jaded to being corralled since there is so much freedom of thought out there.

When the manufactured hysteria hits, the jaded eyes come out and then switch off the channel. Best to stick to things that matter, methinks..

In other words the truth about bengazi upsets you

tapatalk post

In other words the truth about bengazi upsets you

tapatalk post

Yes, that the attack seemed very coordinated, technical, highly manufactured on 9-11 just before a key American election does bother me and the truth of what's behind that should bother everyone. But that's not what will be reported on Fox. It's the manufactured outrage that is annoying and to a jaded public, frankly, boring at this point.

Just like with Maddow's weird obsession with how New Jersey politics has now and has always worked. And of course her complete lack of coverage, say, about Feinstein's involvement with 10s of millions of dollars shunted to her husband's business from a committee in Congress she sat in on...

Last edited:
Maddow borders on the muckraker class, with the muckrakers of old such as Ida Tarbell. In actuality the old ones led to some legislation that bettered America.
Hannity is a political propagandist and nothing will come of him, he could be gone tomorrow and who would know it. It was Teddy Roosevelt that labeled some journalists as muckrakers.

Forum List

Back