Is Rachael Maddow Out of Control?

How do you see Miss Maddow's Behavior Lately?

• Nothing is wrong with it, she's just fine.

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • She does seem a little more aggressive these days.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She is really destroying conservatives in a vendetta it seems.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • She does appear to be bullying so others won't stand up to her agenda.

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
Really?

He just fired several high ranking members of his administration.

That's after joking about the bridge closing.

Seriously..

Well, thankfully things like professional investigators, evidence and courts can see that what appears on the surface may not be what is going on.

For instance, another way of interpreting what you just said is that maybe Christie fired several high-ranking members of his administration for what he saw as impropriaties or even foul play. And his joking is a way of "moving on" from the scandal. Like "let's not make such a big deal about it".

On the one hand it is a big deal for someone to have maliciously closed lanes during rush hour. Or stuff like that happens all the time without a spotlight on it.

On the other hand too, it's a bit weird that the AG in Virginia just announced s/he wouldn't be enforcing the ban on gay marriage there....just after the Gov of Virginia was forced to step down...just after Maddow went on another rampage screaming afoul of him accepting gifts from people who later turned out to have gotten advantages from him, allegedly.

The point is that the man is unconvicted still of crimes that every politician since the dawn of human history has committed. Are we really supposed to be that up in arms about those types of things? Or is this a witch hunt with a convenient ending [see the sudden switch in the AG of Virginia on gay marriage]... Do we convict and destroy careers before a trial has even happened, by whipping up public outrage from a pulpit on mainstream media over really mediocre crimes? This type of thing happens at Fox News too.

My point is in all this, we have a country to run. If we are mired in these trivial-scandals, firing people right and left, all that will be brave enough to run for office will be even more and more villainous creeps who aren't as scared of the Maddow-treatment as their predecessors were. And then we are heading towards very dark times indeed. This is why France and other more mature countries who have "seen it all" are stunned by this type of public crucifying without a trial; or even with a trial. The Bill Clinton/Lewinsky scandal damaged the country. Who did that damage was not Bill Clinton, unless he is the first president to ever have an extramarital affair while in office. The damage was done by the witch hunters who took away a great sitting president from his job to the detriment of the country and smeared the entire name of the democratic party in the doing.

At some point people need to STOP and think of the good of the country instead of their extreme political agendas. People don't like gay marriage. Duck Dynasty and Chic Fil A spelled that out clearly. A million hits on the "boycott A&E" page within hours of their announcement they retracted later to suspend Phil Robertson from the show.

The numbers are just not in for gay marriage; which, with respect to this thread's theme, is at the heart of it all.

Face it, [I believe Maddow has], when Christie gets elected, that house of cards will collapse and I believe she knows it. Hence the witchunt. The only trouble is that this country needs a man with the grit and tenacity of Christie to shape things up. Would be a shame to throw the baby out with the bathwater, providing there is even dirty bathwater...THE JURY IS STILL OUT.

You're kind of all over the map here..and it's not really worth addressing non-sequitur issues.

So to focus.

Maddow did a story on Christie's bridge closing.

Officials appointed by Christie said it was a "traffic study".

The Port Authority was not aware of the study.

The Christie administration then said they were unaware of the study.

They then joked about it.

Then, when the story got hot, Christie apologized and fired several top people from his administration.

They've lawyered up.

To be sure, unless there is something like a recording out there..I basically think that Christie is relatively safe as governor.

But this probably dashes his hopes for the White House. And if this is how he acts?

That's probably a good thing.

Nope, she's completely in control. Rachel is doing some in depth reporting and research on the stories of the day lately. You may not want to hear about your corrupt governors but I do.
Exactly, as much as the Right bitches about Rachel, they can't cite anything she said that's untrue.

She has always been out of control like most Leftytards. But I imagine not having viewers anymore tends to make her more upset.

You're kind of all over the map here..and it's not really worth addressing non-sequitur issues.

So to focus.

Maddow did a story on Christie's bridge closing.

Officials appointed by Christie said it was a "traffic study".

The Port Authority was not aware of the study.

The Christie administration then said they were unaware of the study.

They then joked about it.

Then, when the story got hot, Christie apologized and fired several top people from his administration.

They've lawyered up.

To be sure, unless there is something like a recording out there..I basically think that Christie is relatively safe as governor.

But this probably dashes his hopes for the White House
. And if this is how he acts?

That's probably a good thing.

Mission accomplished. Can you say "defamation"? What proof do you have that Christie's career as a Whitehouse hopeful is fair to "dash" without a conviction? The gays like to frighten politicians with threats of lawsuits and actual lawsuits. What if Christie decided to file one on his own? Or does the gay have something on him and "know" he won't do that? Can you now say "extortion"? If I was Christie, I'd call them out and make them put their cards on the table. If it is shown anyone is extorting him, maybe he could not be in the Whitehouse, but he sure could pave the way for an absolute victory there for the GOP and possibly a landslide for that party too in 2014..?

For those keeping track, 63% of our voters here believe Maddow is out bullying conservatives and destroying careers.

Last edited:
I just thought I'd throw that out there. She seems a bit manic these days and out on a if-you-are-conservative,-I'm-going-to-punish-you-severely,-destroy-you,-ruin -your-career kick. You can tell when she's a bit manic because she stutters more. It seems anyway that she has a speech issue that gets worse when she's keyed up, or worried about something?

If she keeps actively destroying people's careers, when does journalism cross that fine line into an active vendetta? Has she crossed that line? Her guests even seem a bit frightened of her, unless they're gay.

Seems somebody put a bee in her bonnet. Let me guess. It has to do with gay stuff.

She has announced several times and quite conspicuously that she is a culture warrior or part of a culture war. Could it be she wants to do a pre-emptive strike? It seems like her MO is "beat up this and that conservative" to send a message to other politicians lest they cross her, their, "agenda"..

I wonder if she's trying to send a message to the US Supreme Court Justices? You know, with the Utah case coming up this year..

So I've got a poll going here to weigh in on what you think Ms. Maddow's fury seems to be all about.

She is an obscure commentator on a little watched cable news channel.

You are giving her way to much credit.

She doesn't have the juice to ruin anyone's career
You might want to check with Christie and McDonnell. Rachel started the probes into both those scandals.

I just thought I'd throw that out there. She seems a bit manic these days and out on a "if you are conservative, I'm going to punish you severely, destroy you, ruin your career" kick. You can tell when she's a bit manic because she stutters more. It seems anyway that she has a speech issue that gets worse when she's keyed up, or worried about something?

If she keeps actively destroying people's careers, when does journalism cross that fine line into an active vendetta? Has she crossed that line? Her guests even seem a bit frightened of her, unless they're gay.

Seems somebody put a bee in her bonnet. Let me guess. It has to do with gay stuff.

She has announced several times and quite conspicuously that she is a culture warrior or part of a culture war. Could it be she wants to do a pre-emptive strike? It seems like her MO is "beat up this and that conservative" to send a message to other politicians lest they cross her, their, "agenda"..

I wonder if she's trying to send a message to the US Supreme Court Justices? You know, with the Utah case coming up this year..

So I've got a poll going here to weigh in on what you think Ms. Maddow's fury seems to be all about.

Yeah, play that perpetual VICTIM card, crybaby!
:eusa_boohoo::boohoo:

Poor, poor Silhouette. He/she/it really needs to come out of the closet and embrace his/her/it's love of same sex relations.

why am i not surprised jake is on the side of liberals once again.

I recognize the truth, Yurt, not politics.

The 2/3rds majority in Utah who voted their faith on not allowing gay marriage would say the same thing. Who's truth do we decide upon?

That was some years ago, Sil, and the recent poll was a 48/48 split.

We decide the truth by the Constitution, Sil, not by Jacksonian democratic majority.

Maybe you should watch it. It could open that tiny mind.

Sorry not a mangina like you. I actually have pride.
You take pride that you cannot accept information from a woman you don't find attractive? Odd what passes for virtue these days!

I can only watch swimsuit models! Any other woman must be suspect due to her appearance!

And you take pride in that? I'm guessing that you would be easily distracted by bright shiny things.
Does that in any way surprise you? It shouldn't. FOX knows their clientele very well.

You take pride that you cannot accept information from a woman you don't find attractive? Odd what passes for virtue these days!

I can only watch swimsuit models! Any other woman must be suspect due to her appearance!

And you take pride in that? I'm guessing that you would be easily distracted by bright shiny things.
I accept information from many women what madcow gives is not information it is lies created by a deep hate of men.
And how did you come to that conclusion? According to your very own words:

I dont watch her show....I cant stand to look at women trying to look like men. Penis envy is disturbing.

Now what is it? You can only watch beauty pageant winners? You are fearful of Lesbians? You watch the show avidly and you came to your unique conclusion? Or are you just another knuckle dragging idiot who says something typically stupid and then, after you're called on it, you run away from it?

The ball, as it were, is in your court.

There is a great deal of fear of lesbians out there. Men who cannot stand that a woman would not need them, would not automatically desire to have a man. They are very afraid and insecure about that.

That was some years ago, Sil, and the recent poll was a 48/48 split.

We decide the truth by the Constitution, Sil, not by Jacksonian democratic majority.

We should discuss this on another thread but I'll bite here for a moment:

Then gays should be fine with states determining if gay marriage is legal or not and simply lobby voters through the media to promote their cause. 48/48 and just an ad or two here or there and you should be able to legalize gay marriage in Utah, the legal way and not the illegal way. A cult has to impress voters. Members of a race don't. That's how the 14th works.

There is a great deal of fear of lesbians out there. Men who cannot stand that a woman would not need them, would not automatically desire to have a man. They are very afraid and insecure about that.

I actually knew a young gal who is afraid of lesbians for another reason. She was stalked by one relentlessly and urged to "convert". She was drug raped by her numerous times and the lesbian infiltrated her relationship with a man to destroy it by black gossip of him, of her, alternately, until indeed the relationship ended.

This girl, a victim of lesbian stalking is now "confused" "bisexual". She wasn't before the stalking episode. She was quite grounded in her preference for guys. So she now has no relationship, is broken and remains quite fearful of lesbians in general. The lesbian stalker also preached relentlessly in the girl group that hung out in their circle that anyone who was into boys was "stupid/crazy/wrong/etc." and this lesbian spared no opportunity to berate her friends if they were interested in or seeing a guy. The words "peer pressure" don't do justice to this lesbian's mission: to convert. No ifs, ands or buts.

This is just one reason why I call the LGBT movement a cult. Then you can just watch a theatrical version of their mission statement: The Rocky Horror Picture Show. This young gal actually lived a live version of that show and now has the psychological scars for life to prove it.

We should discuss this on another thread

Let's not, ok? Take your deranged ramblings elsewhere.

I actually knew a young gal who is afraid of lesbians for another reason. She was stalked by one relentlessly and urged to "convert". She was drug raped by her numerous times and the lesbian infiltrated her relationship with a man to destroy it by black gossip of him, of her, alternately, until indeed the relationship ended.

This girl, a victim of lesbian stalking is now "confused" "bisexual". She wasn't before the stalking episode. She was quite grounded in her preference for guys. So she now has no relationship, is broken and remains quite fearful of lesbians in general. The lesbian stalker also preached relentlessly in the girl group that hung out in their circle that anyone who was into boys was "stupid/crazy/wrong/etc." and this lesbian spared no opportunity to berate her friends if they were interested in or seeing a guy. The words "peer pressure" don't do justice to this lesbian's mission: to convert. No ifs, ands or buts.

This is just one reason why I call the LGBT movement a cult. Then you can just watch a theatrical version of their mission statement: The Rocky Horror Picture Show. This young gal actually lived a live version of that show and now has the psychological scars for life to prove it.

Case in point. I've "known" you longer than the folks on here. I also know your "true" stories are mere figments of an insane mind.

That is pretty horrible and I hope the perpetrator was caught and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Now, that being said....does having girls/women stalked and raped by men make you feel that straight men are part of a cult too?

BTW: Finding a "mission statement" thru musicals...what an interesting concept. Do we find a mission statement of barbers by Sweeney Todd? How about a mission statement of nuns by The Sound of Music?

Last edited:
Just last year your right wing packed scotus wouldn't even defend your fucking cheating

what does EVERY right winger in the country do?

pretend 30 years of court documentations that proves you cheat isn't real

If we have a right wing packed SCOTUS....
How is it they gave the OK to this piece of crap called ObamaCare?....

I can't wait to see your answer....
Take your time...

Forum List

Back