Is pelosi a bully ?

Pelosi is totally dishonest, completely corrupt and a real threat to American democracy.
She is a Racist Demagogue.
She treats the Taxpayers like her runaway slaves.
She has a low IQ and she's a Sociopath.
thank you---why California is a shithole with high poverty and high prices
How's SF real estate faring these days, i loved fisherman's wharf as a kid...
IDK.....but I see this:
View attachment 467698
View attachment 467696
CA and NY are expensive to live in because the built in Democrat Corruption that adds to the expense of everything.
and most illegals/''southern'' ''immigrants'' = shithole--not American
Hmmmm...

I'm doing a story on Steven Sund, he was the chief fired that day. Pelosi threw him immediately to the wolves.

She's called the cia liars, wanted jailtime for obamacare deniers. she called Trump illegal, the process of advise and consent to Supreme Court justice illegal.

Bearing false witness about the steel docier.

why is everyone terrified of this political pig napolean.. she's senile and vicious, and she's a horrendous representative .. so what gives ?

Pelosi is a fascist and sexual harassment is a great political tool for her

Pelosi is totally dishonest, completely corrupt and a real threat to American democracy.
She is a Racist Demagogue.
She treats the Taxpayers like her runaway slaves.
She has a low IQ and she's a Sociopath.
thank you---why California is a shithole with high poverty and high prices
How's SF real estate faring these days, i loved fisherman's wharf as a kid...
IDK.....but I see this:
View attachment 467698
View attachment 467696
CA and NY are expensive to live in because the built in Democrat Corruption that adds to the expense of everything.
and most illegals/''southern'' ''immigrants'' = shithole--not American
Hmmmm...
Omar is the most ungrateful immigrant ever, she's out..
What about Gretna funberg ? She's a climate change scientist but the weather is the same all year in SF..

Mark twain (the coldest winter i ever had was a summer in San francisco)

I'm doing a story on Steven Sund, he was the chief fired that day. Pelosi threw him immediately to the wolves.

She's called the cia liars, wanted jailtime for obamacare deniers. she called Trump illegal, the process of advise and consent to Supreme Court justice illegal.

why is everyone terrified of this political pig napolean.. she's senile and vicious, and she's a horrendous representative .. so what gives ?

How ? There seems to be quite a bit in the hopper, aside from her being mentally ill and calling enemies mentally ill.

How ?

Seriously? I don't know what you're asking me that isn't totally obvious. She uses it as a hammer to destroy her enemies. When it doesn't help her, she's not interested

How ?

Seriously? I don't know what you're asking me that isn't totally obvious. She uses it as a hammer to destroy her enemies. When it doesn't help her, she's not interested
Those are the stories I want to hear..
Chuck Schumer was preaching about it, but he called a female flight attendant a bitch, then Gillibrand lied to cover him..

OK, who is the most despicable?
Obama
Hillary
Pelosi
Schumer
Patrick Leahy
Nadler
AOC
Schiff
Bill Clinton

I just saw Pelosi. Her tremors are really severe.
Why don't these people know when to walk off the goofy political stage ?

She would be bored to tears.

All she would have would be her premium ice cream and a video of her tearing up the State of the Union speech.

She just loves reporters "pestering" her and her giving orders to the figurehead President.

No she's just a whack job retarded liberal. Here look at the woman,

4duijo.jpg

4duijo.jpg
I didn't know she took paul jr. with her to ukraine.

I'm still not sure if he was with viscoil or not..
Google really keeps this shit buried..
Something about paul jr. went there to promote soccer.

4duijo.jpg
poor old burnt out hippie monster

By what happened during the past 4 years, it appears Pelosi is in bed with the Deep State.
who in there right mind would want to wake up and look at this botoxed twat? there aint enough booze, because the twat is a drunk, and drank it all----PIG-LOUSY is uglier than a pile of shit

Was that actually inappropriate? He failed colossally.
How so ?
Wasn’t prepared for violence that was expected.
You just nailed it.... was it expected.. because pelosi missed it, so did CNN.

the media and dems going back to the tea party.. sold republicans gathering as violent, we Trumpsters... as violent...

So.. what happened, "lock the doors chief" was a five second phone call away for the leaders in the Capitol building..

Pelosi denies speaking with him..
Who. .. is telling the truth.
What I see is pattern corruption in pelosi's stock move. Like the set up at the hair salon, or the cia lied, or President Trump is involved in a cover up, or why she and Tester conspired to sabotage Dr. Ronny Jackson after such high praise from obama...or.. or. or.

Why in God's name did she throw a good cop under the bus so quickly ??

I think there's a story here, an our creepy gutless news industry is afraid to tell it.

I'm about to launch pelosi101.Com ...
and now I'm sure why..
thanks to you all for such great comments.

Last edited:
Was that actually inappropriate? He failed colossally.
How so ?
Wasn’t prepared for violence that was expected.
You just nailed it.... was it expected.. because pelosi missed it, so did CNN.

the media and dems going back to the tea party.. sold republicans gathering as violent, we Trumpsters... as violent...

So.. what happened, "lock the doors chief" was a five second phone call away for the leaders in the Capitol building..

Pelosi denies speaking with him..
Who. .. is telling the truth.
What I see is pattern corruption in pelosi's stock move. Like the set up at the hair salon, or the cia lied, or President Trump is involved in a cover up, or why she and Tester conspired to sabotage Dr. Ronny Jackson after such high praise from obama...or.. or. or.

Why in God's name did she throw a good cop under the bus so quickly ??

I think there's a story here, an our creepy gutless news industry is afraid to tell it.

I'm about to launch pelosi101.Com ...
and now I'm sure why..
thanks to you all for such great comments.
What do you mean by “who is telling the truth”? Pelosi and Sund are telling the same story, that they never spoke about the issue. If you’re going to accuse Pelosi of lying, then you’re also accusing Sund of lying and you’re doing so with zero basis in reality.

Forum List

Back