Is pelosi a bully ?

I'm doing a story on Steven Sund, he was the chief fired that day. Pelosi threw him immediately to the wolves.

She's called the cia liars, wanted jailtime for obamacare deniers. she called Trump illegal, the process of advise and consent to Supreme Court justice illegal.

Bearing false witness about the steel docier.

why is everyone terrified of this political pig napolean.. she's senile and vicious, and she's a horrendous representative .. so what gives ?

No she's just a whack job retarded liberal. Here look at the woman,

4duijo.jpg
I didn't know she took paul jr. with her to ukraine.

I'm still not sure if he was with viscoil or not..
Google really keeps this shit buried..
Something about paul jr. went there to promote soccer.
After Obama paid Putin back for help in the 2012 election, by being more "flexible" - Putin invaded Ukraine....causing massive chaos, leading to massive corruption in the Govt......Dems, from Xiden to Nancy P used it as a chance to get rich and get rich quickly....while the people of Ukraine suffered

I'm doing a story on Steven Sund, he was the chief fired that day. Pelosi threw him immediately to the wolves.
Was that actually inappropriate? He failed colossally.
How so ?
Wasn’t prepared for violence that was expected.
You just nailed it.... was it expected.. because pelosi missed it, so did CNN.

the media and dems going back to the tea party.. sold republicans gathering as violent, we Trumpsters... as violent...

So.. what happened, "lock the doors chief" was a five second phone call away for the leaders in the Capitol building..

Pelosi denies speaking with him..
Who. .. is telling the truth.
What I see is pattern corruption in pelosi's stock move. Like the set up at the hair salon, or the cia lied, or President Trump is involved in a cover up, or why she and Tester conspired to sabotage Dr. Ronny Jackson after such high praise from obama...or.. or. or.

Why in God's name did she throw a good cop under the bus so quickly ??

I think there's a story here, an our creepy gutless news industry is afraid to tell it.

I'm about to launch pelosi101.Com ...
and now I'm sure why..
thanks to you all for such great comments.
What do you mean by “who is telling the truth”? Pelosi and Sund are telling the same story, that they never spoke about the issue. If you’re going to accuse Pelosi of lying, then you’re also accusing Sund of lying and you’re doing so with zero basis in reality.
On Jan. 7, Pelosi said she had not talked to Sund when she called for him to step down.

"And I think Mr. Sund – he hasn't even called us since this happened," Pelosi told reporters. "So, I have made him aware that I would be saying that we're calling for his resignation."

Sund told NPR he spoke with Pelosi three times on Jan. 6, including a call with top leaders about reconvening in the House and Senate to continue the count of the electoral votes.

granted this is NPR a democrat wing...

still... I'll reserve judgement till I interview Mr. Sund, can Pelosi say the same. #rememberBenghazi.

Joy beyhar just said sicknick was bludgeoned to death.. and..

Two Arrested in Assault on Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, Who Died After US Capitol Riot

Otherwise it would have been a capital AND a capitol murder...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back