Is pelosi a bully ?

I'm doing a story on Steven Sund, he was the chief fired that day. Pelosi threw him immediately to the wolves.

She's called the cia liars, wanted jailtime for obamacare deniers. she called Trump illegal, the process of advise and consent to Supreme Court justice illegal.

Bearing false witness about the steel docier.

why is everyone terrified of this political pig napolean.. she's senile and vicious, and she's a horrendous representative .. so what gives ?

She's been around a long time, and knows where all the bodies are buried.
Jimmy Hoffa.

I'm doing a story on Steven Sund, he was the chief fired that day. Pelosi threw him immediately to the wolves.

She's called the cia liars, wanted jailtime for obamacare deniers. she called Trump illegal, the process of advise and consent to Supreme Court justice illegal.

why is everyone terrified of this political pig napolean.. she's senile and vicious, and she's a horrendous representative .. so what gives ?

Her voters in SF likes to shit on the sidewalk.

You may well be right when you say, “Her voters in SF likes to shit on the sidewalk.”

Shitty voters elect shitty politicians.

She's been around a long time, and knows where all the bodies are buried.
Jimmy Hoffa.

Probably.

Pelosi is totally dishonest, completely corrupt and a real threat to American democracy.
She is a Racist Demagogue.
She treats the Taxpayers like her runaway slaves.
She has a low IQ and she's a Sociopath.
thank you---why California is a shithole with high poverty and high prices
How's SF real estate faring these days, i loved fisherman's wharf as a kid...

AND SF:
bought a bridge from-------------------------China

gave an illegal $190,000 for being-------------------------ILLEGAL

allowed people to go to restaurants -------------------------NUDE

Cali is a shihole--high poverty and HIGH prices --partly because of HIGH immigration/illegals

I don't know if she is a bully or her adversaries on the right are just big pussies..... :dunno:
A lot of whining coming from elected republicans but little substance...why is it when the dems are in the minority it seems like they are running the show and when republicans are in the minority they can't get anything done or stop anything?.....

Pelosi is totally dishonest, completely corrupt and a real threat to American democracy.
IDK.....but I see this:
1615749289826.png

1615749257938.png

AND SF:

Cali is a shihole--high poverty and HIGH prices --partly because of HIGH immigration/illegals
Sanctuary city too. Where do you think SF is headed. If I had a hundred million $ to invest, who could beat her, perhaps as an independent ?
Who could come close ?
Who could come close enough to get her to retire.

What about a billion $ not that I know that many billionaires. .

I don't know if she is a bully or her adversaries on the right are just big pussies..... :dunno:
A lot of whining coming from elected republicans but little substance...why is it when the dems are in the minority it seems like they are running the show and when republicans are in the minority they can't get anything done or stop anything?.....
I think both.. could AOC beat her with the right backing ?

IDK.....but I see this:
View attachment 467698
View attachment 467696
What's the magnet, I went to school in Eugene, it's ok.. Florida has nice weather.
Looks as if we're talking about 200k votes..

Half of her votes are probably dead people, does Jerry Garcia have a daughter ?

Last edited:

AND SF:

Sanctuary city too. Where do you think SF is headed. If I had a hundred million $ to invest, who could beat her, perhaps as an independent ?
Who could come close ?
Who could come close enough to get her to retire.

What about a billion $ not that I know that many billionaires. .
yes--that's why that paid the ILLEGAL [ criminal ] $190,00

Nancy is a typical leftist....her lies, propaganda, lust for power, corruption, bullying...is no different then Obama, Putin, Pol Pot, Mao, Hitler, Kim, Castro, Stalin, etc etc

Nancy is a typical leftist....her lies, propaganda, lust for power, corruption, bullying...is no different then Obama, Putin, Pol Pot, Mao, Hitler, Kim, Castro, Stalin, etc etc
What about tulsi gabbard ? Could she beat Pelosi?

IDK.....but I see this:
View attachment 467698
View attachment 467696
CA and NY are expensive to live in because the built in Democrat Corruption that adds to the expense of everything.

IDK.....but I see this:
View attachment 467698
View attachment 467696
CA and NY are expensive to live in because the built in Democrat Corruption that adds to the expense of everything.
and most illegals/''southern'' ''immigrants'' = shithole--not American

Forum List

Back