Is North Korea making nuclear weapons because the GOP invaded Iraq for no apparent reason?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Is North Korea making nuclear weapons because the GOP invaded Iraq for no apparent reason?

You gotta wonder, right? Maybe they think they are deterring the US after what Republicans did to Iraq?

After the Iraq debacle, if I ran a country I'd immediately pursue nukes as a deterrent against the U.S. Trump's eection proved there are crazy nutjobs in this country that CANNOT be trusted. How many millions of lunatics voted for both Dubya AND Trump?!

If I were part of the rest of the world, I'd try to have as little to do with the U.S. as possible from now on.

Wow! I thought the US invaded Iraq. I had no idea that it was only republicans... Did they send these republicans over in little boats like Viking raiders, while all democrats abstained from participation? Had I but known...

After the Iraq debacle, if I ran a country I'd immediately pursue nukes as a deterrent against the U.S. Trump's eection proved there are crazy nutjobs in this country that CANNOT be trusted. How many millions of lunatics voted for both Dubya AND Trump?!

If I were part of the rest of the world, I'd try to have as little to do with the U.S. as possible from now on.
But you can be. The borders are open ya know...?

But you can be. The borders are open ya know...?
And help to leave your insane ass in charge of the most powerful military in the world? Absolutely not.

If Clinton had done his job NK would have no nukes.

But if course idiots like you think NK and the US are morally equivalent.

Where did I say that?

Regardless, as long as Trump is in power, we're one of the bad guys.

Where did I say that?

As a famous community organizer once said, elections have consequences.

Where did I say that?

As a famous community organizer once said, elections have consequences.
Yep. Let's hope we survive these.

Wow! I thought the US invaded Iraq. I had no idea that it was only republicans... Did they send these republicans over in little boats like Viking raiders, while all democrats abstained from participation? Had I but known...

Republicans controlled the entire government then just like now. What the Democrats want is meaningless.

Republicans refuse to listen to Democrats until the GOP fails. THEN they complain it was Democrats fault.

Kind of like the Democrats refuse to listen to Republicans. It's called politics and is the way of our country now. I am not sure why so many are listening to the OP when he obviously doesn't know that NK has had a nuke program for years and was actually helped in it's endeavors by Democratic administrations. Ah, the inconvenience of facts.

You gotta wonder, right? Maybe they think they are deterring the US after what Republicans did to Iraq?

Is deantard already making excuses for Kim boi-king because he hates the US?

NK has been working towards a nuclear weapon for decades. But since you're a regressive lefty, everything has to be Bush's fault.

Yeah, because NK had no interest, none whatsoever, in nuclear weapons before Iraq was invaded. Shit for brains.

America invaded Iraq with the support of most Americans for good and sufficient cause. The question is idiotic.

The historical ignorance some of you Libs display is breathtaking in its scope. North Korea's nuclear weapons program has been going on for decades.

Forum List

Back