FED'S. Released Climate Report, So Orange One can call it a China Hoax AGAIN!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Leaked Federal Climate Report Contradicts Trump Administration Stance.
Climate Report Released Before Trump Can Bury It

Government scientists agree that, contrary to President Donald Trump and his team’s repeated claims, climate change is already having a dramatic effect in the U.S., according to a new report.

The New York Times published an unreleased draft of the report Monday. The 543-page report was written by scientists from 13 federal agencies, including the Environmental Protection Agency and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. It concludes that temperatures in the U.S. have risen sharply, by 1.6 degrees Fahrenheit, over the last 150 years and that it is “extremely likely that most of the global mean temperature increase since 1951 was caused by human influence on climate.”

Evidence for a changing climate abounds, from the top of the atmosphere to the depths of the oceans,” the report states. “Thousands of studies conducted by tens of thousands of scientists around the world have documented changes in surface, atmospheric, and oceanic temperatures; melting glaciers; disappearing snow cover; shrinking sea ice; rising sea level; and an increase in atmospheric water vapor. Many lines of evidence demonstrate that human activities, especially emissions of greenhouse (heat-trapping) gases, are primarily responsible for recent observed climate changes.”
Leaked Federal Climate Report Contradicts Trump Administration Stance

:eek-52::dunno: We don't need more real news. We have nothing to do with how the planet's environment developers into the future. No way...:eusa_whistle:

Only fake gods can control these types things. :cuckoo: The Faithful of the many fake gods
say there's nothing to see here. The almighty made it and will control, and fit our damages to it.

As man can set off 1500 nukes and all will be well! That would not be man messing
with the planets thermal systems. This would be some plan from the gods. Wanting to adjust the environment for us all. Btw. Science tells us, it will only take 300 nukes to kill the planet over time.
But gods "Can Fit It!"....Gee? That's nice!
We can cut down the forest, so we have no air. Some god did not say we could not do this.
But it will replace it for us if we ask it to do SOoooo! ...Gee? That's nice!
That would not be man messing with the planets thermal systems. No way...:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
  • Banned
Here is some of it..

Lines 5-11 13-14
DGrUpGyUwAAiJuW.jpg:large

Lines 10-14 21-25
DGrVNGPUAAIYeXc.jpg:large

Lines Well?.. ALL!
DGrWiP9VYAAa97u.jpg:large

Obama Emissions Rules Could Yield $300 Billion Annually by 2030
Benefits come from less environmental damage and fewer health issues
he benefits of Obama-era rules to curb greenhouse gas emissions would greatly exceed the costs in the coming years, according to a new analysis.

Regulations designed to control emissions from power plants, oil production and motor vehicles could together lead to close to $300 billion in net benefits per year by 2030, according to the report by Columbia University’s Sabin Center for Climate Change Law.

The paper comes as President Trump has sought to roll back any regulations his team says could hinder domestic energy development and is part of a broader shift in focus away from action on climate change throughout the administration.

:D So, I like that idea by Obama. Very conservative way to save money in two areas.

SOooool...why does The Great Orange Douche want to hurt us and the planet?

His emission controls would have cost Americans $1.5 trillion per year. There are no benefits. None. That is, unless you employing useless climate propagandists as a "benefit."

• Banned
he benefits of Obama-era rules to curb greenhouse gas emissions would greatly exceed the costs in the coming years, according to a new analysis.

Regulations designed to control emissions from power plants, oil production and motor vehicles could together lead to close to $300 billion in net benefits per year by 2030, according to the report by Columbia University’s Sabin Center for Climate Change Law.

The paper comes as President Trump has sought to roll back any regulations his team says could hinder domestic energy development and is part of a broader shift in focus away from action on climate change throughout the administration.

:D So, I like that idea by Obama. Very conservative way to save money in two areas.

His emission controls would have cost Americans $1.5 trillion per year. There are no benefits. None. That is, unless you employing useless climate propagandists as a "benefit."

Show data on that claimed 1.5T #

btw. You say no benefits, which means you know CC is real.

Hmmm, no . . . . I know that man made climate change is a hoax, a con. The climate changes all the time, but man has nothing to do with it.

As for the cost of Obama's regulations? It's actually $2 trillion a year

Obama’s regulations in 2016 to drain economy by $2 trillion

13 government agencies huh? Who'd of thunk it. A lying government.

Here is a dose of the truth...
(EDENHOFER): First of all, developed countries have basically expropriated the atmosphere of the world community. But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy. Obviously, the owners of coal and oil will not be enthusiastic about this. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore, with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole.

Our government took advantage of a solar max to convince you to give up a bunch of your money. And they were so successful that now you seem to demand they help themselves to your paycheck.
Give till it hurts if YOU want to, but I intend to turn my wealth over to my children regardless of which country the government decides to allow the burning of coal with impunity.
Thank you President Trump. I thank you, my children thank you.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Hmmm, no . . . . I know that man made climate change is a hoax, a con. The climate changes all the time, but man has nothing to do with it.

Try again.... Your number includes all agencies. Few are involved in environmental issues to climate. But are in population control.
Seems the number is about 120B a year spent, Paid for in the produced we purchase rtc..

Even these folks don't claim the numbers.
Red Tape Rising 2016: Obama Regs Top $100 Billion Annually

• Banned

(EDENHOFER): First of all, developed countries have basically expropriated the atmosphere of the world community. But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy. Obviously, the owners of coal and oil will not be enthusiastic about this. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore, with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole.

Our government took advantage of a solar max to convince you to give up a bunch of your money. And they were so successful that now you seem to demand they help themselves to your paycheck.
Give till it hurts if YOU want to, but I intend to turn my wealth over to my children regardless of which country the government decides to allow the burning of coal with impunity.

So cheat on your taxes more.

18835965_10209385908780345_9193407371328983602_n.jpg

Government scientists agree that, contrary to President Donald Trump and his team’s repeated claims, climate change is already having a dramatic effect in the U.S., according to a new report.

The New York Times published an unreleased draft of the report Monday. The 543-page report was written by scientists from 13 federal agencies, including the Environmental Protection Agency and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. It concludes that temperatures in the U.S. have risen sharply, by 1.6 degrees Fahrenheit, over the last 150 years and that it is “extremely likely that most of the global mean temperature increase since 1951 was caused by human influence on climate.”

Evidence for a changing climate abounds, from the top of the atmosphere to the depths of the oceans,” the report states. “Thousands of studies conducted by tens of thousands of scientists around the world have documented changes in surface, atmospheric, and oceanic temperatures; melting glaciers; disappearing snow cover; shrinking sea ice; rising sea level; and an increase in atmospheric water vapor. Many lines of evidence demonstrate that human activities, especially emissions of greenhouse (heat-trapping) gases, are primarily responsible for recent observed climate changes.”

:eek-52::dunno: We don't need more real news. We have nothing to do with how the planet's environment developers into the future. No way...:eusa_whistle:

Only fake gods can control these types things. :cuckoo: The Faithful of the many fake gods
say there's nothing to see here. The almighty made it and will control, and fit our damages to it.

As man can set off 1500 nukes and all will be well! That would not be man messing
with the planets thermal systems. This would be some plan from the gods. Wanting to adjust the environment for us all. Btw. Science tells us, it will only take 300 nukes to kill the planet over time.
We can cut down the forest, so we have no air. Some god did not say we could not do this.
That would not be man messing with the planets thermal systems. No way...:eusa_whistle:
Why do you believe the lying feds?

Try again.... Your number includes all agencies. Few are involved in environmental issues to climate. But are in population control.
Seems the number is about 120B a year spent, Paid for in the produced we purchase rtc..

Where did you come up with this $120? Don't tell us . . . . . we already know. It came out of your ass.

The increase in utility bills alone comes to far more than that.

View attachment 142638

You recall how Auto SMOG got cleaned up. Right? And we pay taxes to pollute the air.
Your weak point here IS?

View attachment 142638

Your recall how Auto SMOG got cleaned up. Right?
Yes, President Reagan cleaned it up. God bless him.

Because of 93% plus of none governmental studies confirm it's a valid concern
to address..And I see how man's activities have hurt the environment, of the world.
Why does The Orange Douche call it a hoax, and then calls it real?

"Donald thinks that climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese. I think it's real."

"I did not — I do not say that. I do not say that."

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.
3:15 PM - Nov 6, 2012
12,512 12,512 Replies 105,042 105,042 Retweets 67,417 67,417 likes

to address..And I see how man's activities have hurt the environment, of the world.

"Donald thinks that climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese. I think it's real."

The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.
Meh, he was referencing man made global warming, which is obvious.

So when I ask why do you believe the lying feds, you come up with "but Trump but Trump....."

Where did you come up with this $120? Don't tell us . . . . . we already know. It came out of your ass.

The increase in utility bills alone comes to far more than that.
A report by the Heritage group of clowns.

—James L. Gattuso is Senior Research Fellow for Regulatory Policy, and Diane Katz is a Senior Research Fellow for Regulatory Policy, in the Thomas A. Roe Institute for Economic Policy Studies, of the Institute for Economic Freedom and Opportunity, at The Heritage Foundation

So when I ask why do you believe the lying feds, you come up with "but Trump but Trump....."

Read again.

Is this report as much of a lie as the Australian reports have been until the agencies were ordered to stop tampering?

Forum List

Back