Is Netanyahu actually increasing the liklihood of an Iran Nuke Agreement?

Well, excuse me! When was the last time Netanyahu threatened to wipe Iran off the face of the earth?
That's not really the point. No one thinks Iran is hunky doorey. The question is whether we should bomb Iran or try and get a deal. I'm in the bombing as a total last resort to save us from getting bombed first group

Iran hasnt kept any agreements to date has it? Seems Obama wants to wave a piece of meaningless paper and say look at me. Remember when libs told us Iran wasnt working on nuke weapons and evil Bush better not lie us into another war.

Well, excuse me! When was the last time Netanyahu threatened to wipe Iran off the face of the earth?
That's not really the point. No one thinks Iran is hunky doorey. The question is whether we should bomb Iran or try and get a deal. I'm in the bombing as a total last resort to save us from getting bombed first group

Iran hasnt kept any agreements to date has it? Seems Obama wants to wave a piece of meaningless paper and say look at me. Remember when libs told us Iran wasnt working on nuke weapons and evil Bush better not lie us into another war.

I don't recall anyone saying Iran wasn't working on a program that could result in a nuke. they have a legal right to nuclear power.

Iran's skirted their agreements on nukes, and they'd prolly continue. Are they going to build a nuke and threaten Israel? Will they be able to do so without us knowing that they're doing it? I'd like to see the proposal before we start dropping bombs for bibi

Iran hasnt kept any agreements to date has it? Seems Obama wants to wave a piece of meaningless paper and say look at me. Remember when libs told us Iran wasnt working on nuke weapons and evil Bush better not lie us into another war.[/QUOTE.

Iran's skirted their agreements on nukes, and they'd prolly continue. Are they going to build a nuke and threaten Israel? Will they be able to do so without us knowing that they're doing it? I'd like to see the proposal before we start dropping bombs for bibi.
So you agree Obamas negotiations are worthless. Wouldnt it be better then if you dont want to bomb to try to formulate a policy that might work instead of putting on a show.
Why is Obama throwing our nukes away while more and more countries are building them
?

I don't recall anyone saying Iran wasn't working on a program that could result in a nuke. they have a legal right to nuclear power.

Iran's skirted their agreements on nukes, and they'd prolly continue. Are they going to build a nuke and threaten Israel? Will they be able to do so without us knowing that they're doing it? I'd like to see the proposal before we start dropping bombs for bibi

Nobody as of yet is planning on dropping bombs for anyine on Iran.

Their belief system is what will lead them to use their bomb on Israel.

Please...all kinds of bigwig dems have spouted that line for yrs...... even today Obama is trying to sell that

Iran hasnt kept any agreements to date has it? Seems Obama wants to wave a piece of meaningless paper and say look at me. Remember when libs told us Iran wasnt working on nuke weapons and evil Bush better not lie us into another war.[/QUOTE.

Iran's skirted their agreements on nukes, and they'd prolly continue. Are they going to build a nuke and threaten Israel? Will they be able to do so without us knowing that they're doing it? I'd like to see the proposal before we start dropping bombs for bibi.
So you agree Obamas negotiations are worthless. Wouldnt it be better then if you dont want to bomb to try to formulate a policy that might work instead of putting on a show.
Why is Obama throwing our nukes away while more and more countries are building them
?
No I wouldn't agree.

As for the nuclear arsenal .... stop being hysterical

Obama s new budget proposes more spending for nuclear armaments GlobalPost

Iran's skirted their agreements on nukes, and they'd prolly continue

Looks like agreement to me........ what use is an agreement they will skirt?

Liberals vote for the destruction of Israel! Now why is that?

We had a vote for the destruction of Israel? I must of missed that one.
When you sided with Iran.

Well I never took a side, but I do not believe PM Bibi should involve himself with the decision of the P5+1 or the IAEA, since he is not a member of either. So my vote is for bibi to keep his nose out of it.

just gave you a link with Obama currently claiming that today....been your party line from the beginning.

Forum List

Back