What's that got to with democrats lying to the FISA court and spying on the Trump campaign?

What's that got to do with ShiTt lying about the Trump, Ukraine phone call?

What's that go to do with the entire impeachment that the democrats have been cooking up since the DAY Trump was elected being a FARCE?
You’re starting to stray from the topic.
You see how many people are in here willing to argue with you? None right now except me.

Wonder why?

I can tell you... because they don't want to waste their time on someone that just deflects away from the core of the issue, and that is WHERE DID ALL THIS START AND WHY.
I’m not deflecting. The Mueller investigation has literally zero to do with any of this.
THIS... is the kind UNHINGED, UNCONTROLLABLE, APOPLECTIC HATE is behind this ENTIRE IMPEACHMENT CHARADE...

Who cares?

I just want to know the truth. Don’t you?

We know plenty truth already, but the rest is coming.

Monday is coming real quick.

Enough with the talking points, he asked for cooperation with the AG in relation to the Bidens. Read the damn transcript.

I read it. Crazy thing is the AG wasn’t pursuing any investigation. Barr has nothing to do with this. If Trump wanted a legitimate investigation, why wouldn’t he go through legitimate investigators?

He is going through a legitimate investigation, Durham is looking into Ukraine, these things don't happen overnight. Introducing a new Ukraine administration to the AG is perfectly acceptable. How about, since you claim to have read the transcript, give me a quote from our president where he asked anything form himself. I have yet to see any of you commies that are up to that task.

Do you think an investigation into Biden would benefit Trump?
Is it ILLEGAL if it did?

No.

What Biden did has no bearing on Trump in any point in time. What Biden did was when OBAMA was president, ya pathetic lying puss bag.

Is Biden ABOVE THE LAW?
All looked into and there is no evidence of any wrongdoing on biden's part or hunters. Just pure garbage.
Well that's just you lying as usual, and your lies aren't worth the bandwidth it takes to display them.

Go change your tampon.

You see how many people are in here willing to argue with you? None right now except me.

Wonder why?

I can tell you... because they don't want to waste their time on someone that just deflects away from the core of the issue, and that is WHERE DID ALL THIS START AND WHY.
I’m not deflecting. The Mueller investigation has literally zero to do with any of this.
THIS... is the kind UNHINGED, UNCONTROLLABLE, APOPLECTIC HATE is behind this ENTIRE IMPEACHMENT CHARADE...

Who cares?

I just want to know the truth. Don’t you?

We know plenty truth already, but the rest is coming.

Monday is coming real quick.

It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.

His "actions"?

What "actions" are you referring to?

In abstract, any actions.

More specifically, his demand of a sham investigation into his political opponent to damage him.

Enough with the talking points, he asked for cooperation with the AG in relation to the Bidens. Read the damn transcript.

I read it. Crazy thing is the AG wasn’t pursuing any investigation. Barr has nothing to do with this. If Trump wanted a legitimate investigation, why wouldn’t he go through legitimate investigators?

He is going through a legitimate investigation, Durham is looking into Ukraine, these things don't happen overnight. Introducing a new Ukraine administration to the AG is perfectly acceptable. How about, since you claim to have read the transcript, give me a quote from our president where he asked anything form himself. I have yet to see any of you commies that are up to that task.

Are you saying just because Biden is running for office he is exempt form investigations? If your answer is yes, you might want to inform the commies in congress of that standard. Also if Biden is cleared of any wrong doing, it won't help Trump a bit. Oh and don't think your diversion from providing the quote has gone unnoticed.

More specifically, his demand of a sham investigation into his political opponent to damage him.

Are you saying just because Biden is running for office he is exempt form investigations? If your answer is yes, you might want to inform the commies in congress of that standard. Also if Biden is cleared of any wrong doing, it won't help Trump a bit.

Clinton was cleared of any wrongdoing and look how well that turned out for her.

I don’t think anyone is immune from investigation. I just think if it was a legitimate investigation, then it would have gone through legitimate investigators. If the DoJ thought Biden was corrupt, then let them open an investigation.

Yeah Democrats are evil tyrants....but it's irrelevant because....
Tyrants and evil men have been a part of societies for as long as societies have existed.

"All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing"

Have you done anything lately? No? Has anyone you know? No?

Well there ya are.
And so they will prevail.
Learn to live with it is the best advice.

Freedom was never free...but slavery is always doled out at no charge. :113:

Are you saying just because Biden is running for office he is exempt form investigations? If your answer is yes, you might want to inform the commies in congress of that standard. Also if Biden is cleared of any wrong doing, it won't help Trump a bit.

Clinton was cleared of any wrongdoing and look how well that turned out for her.

I don’t think anyone is immune from investigation. I just think if it was a legitimate investigation, then it would have gone through legitimate investigators. If the DoJ thought Biden was corrupt, then let them open an investigation.

Everyone knew the fix was in on the bitch, Comey laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence and then said she was too stupid to be prosecuted.

And since you missed my edit, I'm still waiting on the quote of the president asking for anything for himself, in the Ukraine call.

I can also ask the same of Adolph Schiffler who illegally spied on The White House Counsel, Devin Nunes, and Some Journalists.

Are Schiff & Nadler above The Law?

Schiff obtained journalist John Solomon’s phone records, and nobody in the media seems to care

Adam Schiff Connected to Both Companies Named in $7.4 Billion Burisma-US-Ukraine Corruption Case - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Nazi Nadler in violation of Due Process, The Law and House Rules, as appears below!

View attachment 293596

trump is NOT above the law.

So what laws have the commies proven he broke?

Everyone knew the fix was in on the bitch, Comey laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence and then said she was too stupid to be prosecuted.

And since you missed my edit, I'm still waiting on the quote of the president asking for anything for himself, in the Ukraine call.

He was asking for an investigation into Biden. I thought that was clear enough.

More talking points, show me where he was asking for himself, quote Trump.

Give me a break. Do you really think the case hinges on whether he said “us” vs “me”?

Accusing me of talking points when you only being this up after Trump tweeted out this idiotic defense. No one actually believes this.

You stray from reality every day.
Durham is a legitimate investigator.
He is. Now where did you get the idea that Durham is investigating Biden’s actions in Ukraine with respect to Viktor Shokin. And if he is investigating the matter, why hasn’t he contacted the Ukrainians?
How do you know he hasn't?
The new Ukrainian prosecutor general (appointed by Zelinsky) says he hasn’t.
What's that got to with democrats lying to the FISA court and spying on the Trump campaign?

What's that go to do with the entire impeachment that the democrats have been cooking up since the DAY Trump was elected being a FARCE?

Because he actually said “US” as in The United States of America?

It’s time to change the law and rules for impeachment. It was never intended to be weaponized against our Democracy.

I believe only one change needs made and that is to require a 2/3rds majority to impeach.

There also needs to be automatic punishments for Congressmen who violate Due Process.

To promise ENDLESS Impeachment of an administration is just disgusting and Anti-American and is born of Hatred, Malice & Intolerance.

Nancy Pelosi is already going after Pence so that tells you that she wants to be installed as Emperor and Dictator. She should be run over by a bus for that!

Give me a break. Do you really think the case hinges on whether he said “us” vs “me”?

Accusing me of talking points when you only being this up after Trump tweeted out this idiotic defense. No one actually believes this.

The Constitution and DUE Process requires that The Accuser Testify and be cross examined. Technically you’d have to dismiss this case because he refuses to testify.

So actually there is NO CASE.

The new Ukrainian prosecutor general (appointed by Zelinsky) says he hasn’t.

Wonder why?

Yes it does. Because it was started because of a FAKE DOSSIER that was used to SPY on the Trump campaign. That's where this ENTIRE WITCH HUNT started, and when that didn't work, Schit had plan B already in the works with his FAKE WHISTLE BLOWER, and we're going to call HIM on the spot if this charade goes to the senate, AND Shitt, and the entire bunch that's been in on this farce... FROM THE BEGINNING.

The Constitution and DUE Process requires that The Accuser Testify and be cross examined. Technically you’d have to dismiss this case because he refuses to testify.

Wonder why?

Yes it does. Because it was started because of a FAKE DOSSIER that was used to SPY on the Trump campaign. That's where this ENTIRE WITCH HUNT started, and when that didn't work, Schit had plan B already in the works with his FAKE WHISTLE BLOWER, and we're going to call HIM on the spot if this charade goes to the senate, AND Shitt, and the entire bunch that's been in on this farce... FROM THE BEGINNING.
The accuser is not the whistleblower. The accuser is Congress.

It’s time to change the law and rules for impeachment. It was never intended to be weaponized against our Democracy.

I believe only one change needs made and that is to require a 2/3rds majority to impeach.

There also needs to be automatic punishments for Congressmen who violate Due Process.

To promise ENDLESS Impeachment of an administration is just disgusting and Anti-American and is born of Hatred, Malice & Intolerance.

Nancy Pelosi is already going after Pence so that tells you that she wants to be installed as Emperor and Dictator. She should be run over by a bus for that!

Trump wasn’t asking for us. He was asking for himself. It’s obvious. He lies.

These radicals like to leave that part out in their quest to keep America in a Never Ending state of impeachment for the next 5 years.

Is Trump able to be held accountable for his actions?

His "actions"?

What "actions" are you referring to?

Wrong, The Accuser is Eric Ciaramella. He filed his false complaint which was an admission of Espionage btw, because he was restricted from being involved in phone calls because he leaked classified information regarding phone calls with Mexico, Australia, and Thailand which is why he was eventually removed from The White House.

He should have been prosecuted but imo fled to the safety of Whistleblower status, which he should have never been granted.

Do you think America wants Al Green and the rest of his political criminals to keep this country in a perpetual state of impeachment?

Have y’all lost your minds?

Wonder why?

The accuser is not the whistleblower. The accuser is Congress.

Since when does the word “us” mean “me”?

Are you some lunatic from George Orwell’s 1984?

Trump wasn’t asking for us. He was asking for himself. It’s obvious. He lies.

No, I'm saying is all about the context, it's you commies that are cherry picking individual words and ignoring facts contained in the call. Words and context have meaning, that has been my argument since the day the transcript was released. All you're doing is parroting the same commie lies, because you can't provide a quote from Trump where he ever asked for one thing for himself.

Forum List

Back