Is MSNBC Ramping Up Racial Tensions To Tag LGBT Agenda Onto New "Civil Rights Fury"?

Do you believe MSNBC is ramping up racial/police violence & deaths to "add new life" to LGBT Agenda?

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
MSNBC is ramping up racial tensions just to ramp up racial tensions and perhaps spark some kind of national uprising. Gays might be a beneficiary but not intended to be the primary beneficiary.
Yeah, like the benefit hadn't crossed Maddow's mind until you just said that just now.. :lmao: Maddow isn't stupid. She's laser-sharp and UBER devoted to the LGBT Agenda. Those two things are indisputable facts.

Whether or not she would 'go there' is a matter of her own personal integrity. I hope it is still intact and that I am wrong about my gut feeling. MSNBC presides over and edits & manages the Maddow Show and Sharpton's show. I'm sure it's just a coincidence the two platforms pushing (it) for "civil rights" at the same time on the same network....

Last edited:
Have you ever noticed, when people are talking about "minority tensions" or "racial tensions" or women's rights" and so on, it's always about the Republicans against everyone else?

Did you try YouTube? Anything significant winds up on YouTube.
Could be that it wasn't significant... :dunno:

Yeah, sorry, here's the youtube podcast thing. Cue up to about 13:20.

Thank you.
Except I didn't cue up to 13:20, I cued up to 0:00 and let it roll so I could see what the context is.

And what she says is that Steve Scalise had to know who David Duke was, referring to the latter's anti-Semitism, and that there he (Scalise) was, declaring at this David Duke event that "America is a Christian nation". This was built upon the contextual reference to his taking over a role that formerly belonged to Eric Cantor -- who is Jewish. That seems to be the context; the words are Steve Scalise's, apparently quoted.

So--- I forget, what was your point again?

Edit -- went back and read the OP again... the passage you linked here has nothing to do with Christianism or with The Gay. It's all about Steve Scalise and David Duke and whether they share the same bigotry, specifically as it relates to anti-Semitism.

Which would seem to have nothing to do with your OP.

I suggest when you take a mental impression, begin at the beginning. After all when you read a novel you don't just begin halfway through chapter 13.

Last edited:
Pogo {above} My point was Maddow's shrill evocation of CHRISTIAN! in conjunction with her monologue that was as you say..about white supremicists..and yes, you can find that shrill interjection at I believe 13:30 but I gave 13:20 just to be sure you catch it. You are welcome of course to cue up anywhere you like in the 40+ minute broadcast if you have that kind of time on a weekday.

Have you ever noticed, when people are talking about "minority tensions" or "racial tensions" or women's rights" and so on, it's always about the Republicans against everyone else?
Well I think the emphasis at MSNBC is the CHRISTIAN-republicans. Christianity is engaged in a struggle for its very life against the cult of LGBT (associated falsely with my party-the democrats; of which there are millions upon millions of christians still, especially black and hispanic christians). After all, the legally-aggressive cult is forcing christians to abdicate their Jude 1 New Testament mandate, to assimilate themselves instead into the rainbow-fold by legal force.. The two concepts are diametrically opposed so christians are being forced, literally, by the aggressive LGBT cult, through legal channels, to choose between eternal damnation and follow secular legal-force, or destitution by being sued into poverty for failing to abdicate their religion.

Maddow seems very gleeful at this catch-22 her fellows have put christians in. That includes democratic christians and republican ones. There should be a bipartisan movement to stamp out the scourge that is threatening the 1st Amendment so brazenly...and democracy/freedom itself..

Last edited:
Pogo {above} My point was Maddow's shrill evocation of CHRISTIAN! in conjunction with her monologue that was as you say..about white supremicists..and yes, you can find that shrill interjection at I believe 13:30 but I gave 13:20 just to be sure you catch it. You are welcome of course to cue up anywhere you like in the 40+ minute broadcast if you have that kind of time on a weekday.

Of course "Christian" is emphasized in a story about anti-Semitism. They're contrasting terms. And it's a quote from Steve Scalise.

So again --- what's your point here? And what the fuck does it have to do with The Gay?

Being Ghey is like being black.
Hey they're both born that way it's not their fault

Nope, Anne Heche figured out that if she was attracted to all things masculine, then the real thing was probably a better choice. So she changed her lifestyle. Race and lifestyles are not the same. Not even in the same ballpark..

Well I think the emphasis at MSNBC is the CHRISTIAN-republicans. Christianity is engaged in a struggle for its very life against the cult of LGBT (associated falsely with my party-the democrats; of which there are millions upon millions of christians still, especially black and hispanic christians).

After all, the legally-aggressive cult is forcing christians to abdicate their Jude 1 New Testament mandate, to assimilate themselves instead into the rainbow-fold by legal force.. The two concepts are diametrically opposed so christians are being forced, literally, by the aggressive LGBT cult, through legal channels, to choose between eternal damnation and follow secular legal-force, or destitution by being sued into poverty for failing to abdicate their religion.

Maddow seems very gleeful at this catch-22 her fellows have put christians in. That includes democratic christians and republican ones. There should be a bipartisan movement to stamp out the scourge that is threatening the 1st Amendment so brazenly...and democracy/freedom itself..

Well I think the emphasis at MSNBC is the CHRISTIAN-republicans. Christianity is engaged in a struggle for its very life against the cult of LGBT (associated falsely with my party-the democrats; of which there are millions upon millions of christians still, especially black and hispanic christians). After all, the legally-aggressive cult is forcing christians to abdicate their Jude 1 New Testament mandate, to assimilate themselves instead into the rainbow-fold by legal force.. The two concepts are diametrically opposed so christians are being forced, literally, by the aggressive LGBT cult, through legal channels, to choose between eternal damnation and follow secular legal-force, or destitution by being sued into poverty for failing to abdicate their religion.

that the best evidence for delusional behavior I've ever seen.
I SAW THAT BROADCAST and am a regular viewer of trms.
MS Maddow
INFERED nothing you wish she did.

MS Maddow

Well, with how she emphasized CHRISTIAN! in a shrill voice at 13:20-30 in the youtube link I provided, let's just say that we can keep an eye on future programming at MSNBC to see if that outlet will continue fanning the flames of racial "civil rights" tensions or not. Then perhaps they will prove me wrong..

MS Maddow

Well, with how she emphasized CHRISTIAN! in a shrill voice at 13:20-30 in the youtube link I provided, let's just say that we can keep an eye on future programming at MSNBC to see if that outlet will continue fanning the flames of racial "civil rights" tensions or not. Then perhaps they will prove me wrong..

So you want to start at the word "Christian" -- all by itself -- and ignore the entire story around it? Including that she's quoting Steve Scalise?

Oh noes! Talking head emphasizes religious term in story about anti-Semitism!
hair-fire.gif

Why not just make a list of all the words she emphasizes in the story. I bet you come up with thousands. And every one serves The Gay.

MS Maddow

wow how Nazi vigilante of you....one can only hope you'll be run down by a bus full of drag queens.
btw the shrill voice you are so obsessed with can be heard in every anti gay speech ever written.
ms maddow does that when she finds something ironically humorous.

Last edited:
I put no.

Because what MSDNC and the rest of the party media seek is the complete dissolution of American culture. The promotion of homosexuality isn't an end in itself, but only a means to the end of establishing a centrally managed, authoritarian state. Anything which damages the family structure and the concepts of individualism and liberty are promoted by the left. The goal is the destruction of the nation that once stood for liberty and opportunity, replacing it with yet another peoples cesspool.

Being Ghey is like being black.
Hey they're both born that way it's not their fault

Nope, Anne Heche figured out that if she was attracted to all things masculine, then the real thing was probably a better choice. So she changed her lifestyle. Race and lifestyles are not the same. Not even in the same ballpark..

Well I think the emphasis at MSNBC is the CHRISTIAN-republicans. Christianity is engaged in a struggle for its very life against the cult of LGBT (associated falsely with my party-the democrats; of which there are millions upon millions of christians still, especially black and hispanic christians).

After all, the legally-aggressive cult is forcing christians to abdicate their Jude 1 New Testament mandate, to assimilate themselves instead into the rainbow-fold by legal force.. The two concepts are diametrically opposed so christians are being forced, literally, by the aggressive LGBT cult, through legal channels, to choose between eternal damnation and follow secular legal-force, or destitution by being sued into poverty for failing to abdicate their religion.

Anne Heche is what is known as a "gold digger." Eating Ellen's pussy helped her career - once that was no longer needed, she dropped Ellen like a moldy dog turd.

Forum List

Back