Is MSNBC Ramping Up Racial Tensions To Tag LGBT Agenda Onto New "Civil Rights Fury"?

Do you believe MSNBC is ramping up racial/police violence & deaths to "add new life" to LGBT Agenda?

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
It clicked according to you. And you're an irrational person who imagines thing that don't exist. While ignoring anything that contradicts you. Why then would what 'clicks' in your head have any relevance to the world the rest of us live in?

Do YOU have a rational reason why Maddow was trying to tie in the blanket word "christian" with blanket phrase "white bigots" over and over in her piece last night?...you know, given her network's zeal for fanning the flames of racial tensions of late?..

You keep referring to some scene you allegedly saw that no one else did.

Why can't you just link it? Would it kill ya?

It clicked according to you. And you're an irrational person who imagines thing that don't exist. While ignoring anything that contradicts you. Why then would what 'clicks' in your head have any relevance to the world the rest of us live in?

Do YOU have a rational reason why Maddow was trying to tie in the blanket word "christian" with blanket phrase "white bigots" over and over in her piece last night?...you know, given her network's zeal for fanning the flames of racial tensions of late?..

The Rachel Maddow Show on msnbc
Hopefully you'll have better luck loading the video than I did. The transcript I saw was very short, incomplete. Most of her show was dedicated to the Scalise guy with very little actual script accompanying it that I could find.

The Rachel Maddow Show on msnbc
Hopefully you'll have better luck loading the video than I did. The transcript I saw was very short, incomplete. Most of her show was dedicated to the Scalise guy with very little actual script accompanying it that I could find.

Try YouTube. It's easier to work with.

Do you believe MSNBC is ramping up racial/police violence & deaths to "add new life" to LGBT Agenda?

What a DUMB question.

1. It doesn't belong in Politics
2. Its a very transparent call out thread
3. Race and police violence is one issue
4. LGBT is a different issue
5. LGBT "agenda" is to get the same rights as the rest of us enjoy
6. OP is very confused and its all based on a nonexistent video.

1. I can see that you don't want it to be exposed to the high-volume of views in the politics forum (while it most certainly is politics, the very title suggesting that the Sharpton has been playing politics on the race-tension issue of late)
2. It's a thread that is exploring disturbing trends I and others are seeing in MSNBC's outlay of late.
3 & 4. Race is a "civil rights" issue...and LGBT has stolen that label for their own. Sharpton's pet cause is race. Maddow's LGBT. They eat in the same lunch room.
5. The LGBT agenda is far more insidious than that. Their worship of child-sodomizer Harvey Milk is a good starting point, but don't stop there; do your research and get back to me.
6. I saw the piece on white supremacy/christians on Maddow's show last night along with thousands of others.

Show us the quote you're referring to. Don't tell us about it. You're capacity to accurately paraphrase is famously useless.

1. I can see that you don't want it to be exposed to the high-volume of views in the politics forum (while it most certainly is politics, the very title suggesting that the Sharpton has been playing politics on the race-tension issue of late)
2. It's a thread that is exploring disturbing trends I and others are seeing in MSNBC's outlay of late.
3 & 4. Race is a "civil rights" issue...and LGBT has stolen that label for their own. Sharpton's pet cause is race. Maddow's LGBT. They eat in the same lunch room.
5. The LGBT agenda is far more insidious than that. Their worship of child-sodomizer Harvey Milk is a good starting point, but don't stop there; do your research and get back to me.
6. I saw the piece on white supremacy/christians on Maddow's show last night along with thousands of others.

Seems to me this is a "Media" thread.

I guess those other threads were not receiving sufficient enough traffic so Silhouette decided to try and spice up her anti-gay crusade by adding a racial element. lol.

More like Rubber Room.

More like Rubber Room.

Why don't we have a "Rubber Media" forum?
Alex Jones needs a home....

So MSNBC's hosts ramping up racial tensions to where police are getting shot is not a political topic?

So MSNBC's hosts ramping up racial tensions to where police are getting shot is not a political topic?
So can I take it that you weren't able to find the statement you're condemning Maddow over?

Shocker.

So can I take it that you weren't able to find the statement you're condemning Maddow over?

Shocker.
If you find the transcripts for last night's show...a thing I'm having difficulty finding...by all means, post the link here so you can "prove me wrong"...otherwise, shut up about accusing me of being wrong..or insinuating it...or suggesting it until you have proof that an aired TV show I cited didn't have the content I say it did.

Shocker.
If you find the transcripts for last night's show...a thing I'm having difficulty finding...by all means, post the link here so you can "prove me wrong"...otherwise, shut up about accusing me of being wrong..or insinuating it...or suggesting it until you have proof that an aired TV show I cited didn't have the content I say it did.

Even with the transcripts, how would I know which statment made your head 'click'? I don't claim any knowledge nor insight into what makes your noggin work. Nor would I care to know if I could.

So you show me. Don't tell me about Maddow's statement....as you couldn't paraphrase your way out of a wet paper bag. SHOW me the statement that made your head start making noises and a brand new batshit conspiracy hatch inside your skull.

OK, just say "I won't get a link to show what you're saying in my opinion is wrong"...I've noticed on your side of the debate, actual substance is a bit lacking..while I give quotes and links all up one side and down the other..

OK, just say "I won't get a link to show what you're saying in my opinion is wrong"...I've noticed on your side of the debate, actual substance is a bit lacking..while I give quotes and links all up one side and down the other..

No doubt, you do offer many links but sadly none of them support your claim. It only proves that you are shameless when it comes to furthering your bigoted narrative.

After all this time you still have the nerve to claim that your first link proves people don't support gay marriage. What a hoot! The poll you link doesn't even ask about gay marriage. When the question is directly asked it disproves your assertion consistently. That is why you have just chosen to ignore them entirely. You have a history of wildly interpreting and/or ignoring any fact that damages your cause and boy are there many.

I'm asking you to quote the statement that outraged you. As I have no idea what it is.

If even you can't tell me which statement is was, how am I supposed to navigate the 'clicking' wasteland that is your mind?

Don't tell me about Maddow's statement. Show me. Its a simple and very reasonable request.

You haven't provided any links or quotes to support your claims about Maddow.

Zip
Nada
None.

Just your claim as to what you heard.

And we know we can't trust that.

Forum List

Back