What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Morti too fat to be handsome?

Yarddog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
maybe try picking up a musical instrument?

Mad_Jack_Flint

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dude, as much as you annoy the hell out of me the size of you is not truly the issue but your weirdness is…

Just be yourself and learn to be happy and find a woman that shares a few interests with you while you learn her interests.

AMart

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You could only attract an obese gypsy women. And stop sending nudes to women on that Euro message forum that at least once you were banned from.

Likkmee

Gold Member
Reaction score
A Corvette an 8 ball and It's all good Mort
You're prettier than Weinerstenbergergoldbrenner ....whatevahhh
That dude has had more pussy than Ellen Degenerate and Hillary combined !
weinstein.jpeg

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Is Morti too fat to be handsome?​

Or he can still attract women?

I'm a guy and the sight of you makes my dick shrivel so take that FWIW.

I have to assume that since you are ASKING that you DON'T have a flock of women following you around so I would take THAT as an answer.

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mortimer, I'll assume you have a job. What do you do when you get off of work? Go home? Get on USMB? Watch some TV? That ain't gonna do it. You have to get involved. Church (if that's your kink), nightclubs, cafes, wherever people congregate. If you can afford it, eat out a lot more so that you are in public environments, meeting people. Things happen. Plus, the more activity the better for you. It will help you lose weight while also strengthening the muscles needed to move your large frame. Otherwise, when you're older you will be fucked. And not in the way you're looking to be now.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Mad_Jack_Flint

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mort because you are fat, disgusting and hideous in my eyes shouldn’t matter and all that matter is how you view yourself and what type of partner you are looking for…

If you are looking for a Super Model then you better have the cash and remember they only love you for the money…

If you are wanting a sweet and caring woman then find a nice overweight woman that make you laugh….

Do me a favor and have someone set you up with a nice Romani woman and stop looking for love on the internet or bars…

Go to the store and strike up a conversation or wash your clothes and strike one up or a coffee shop or even the park and you will discover love faster that way…

Stop focusing on what you can not truly change and live with yourself and find happiness because focusing on your weight and if someone will find you attractive will make you miserable…

odanny

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can be both fat and handsome. I cannot determine if you are handsome, but I can determine that you are fat.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List