Is Morti too fat to be handsome?

Dude, as much as you annoy the hell out of me the size of you is not truly the issue but your weirdness is…

Just be yourself and learn to be happy and find a woman that shares a few interests with you while you learn her interests.

You could only attract an obese gypsy women. And stop sending nudes to women on that Euro message forum that at least once you were banned from.

A Corvette an 8 ball and It's all good Mort
You're prettier than Weinerstenbergergoldbrenner ....whatevahhh
That dude has had more pussy than Ellen Degenerate and Hillary combined !
weinstein.jpeg

Mortimer, I'll assume you have a job. What do you do when you get off of work? Go home? Get on USMB? Watch some TV? That ain't gonna do it. You have to get involved. Church (if that's your kink), nightclubs, cafes, wherever people congregate. If you can afford it, eat out a lot more so that you are in public environments, meeting people. Things happen. Plus, the more activity the better for you. It will help you lose weight while also strengthening the muscles needed to move your large frame. Otherwise, when you're older you will be fucked. And not in the way you're looking to be now.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Mort because you are fat, disgusting and hideous in my eyes shouldn’t matter and all that matter is how you view yourself and what type of partner you are looking for…

If you are looking for a Super Model then you better have the cash and remember they only love you for the money…

If you are wanting a sweet and caring woman then find a nice overweight woman that make you laugh….

Do me a favor and have someone set you up with a nice Romani woman and stop looking for love on the internet or bars…

Go to the store and strike up a conversation or wash your clothes and strike one up or a coffee shop or even the park and you will discover love faster that way…

Stop focusing on what you can not truly change and live with yourself and find happiness because focusing on your weight and if someone will find you attractive will make you miserable…

Forum List

Back