Is Michelle Still Proud of America?

Pretty pathetic to have a First Lady who was never proud of America until she was dubbed First Lady.

Liar.
Ignoramus.
Michelle Obama: "For the First Time in My Adult Lifetime, I am Really Proud of My Country"

But "grab her by the pussy ", doesn't phase you at all?
I bet you've said a lot worse in private conversations.

Private ? He said that shit in front of a bunch of strangers in a workplace . Not really private now is it ?

Pretty pathetic to have a First Lady who was never proud of America until she was dubbed First Lady.

Liar.
Ignoramus.
Michelle Obama: "For the First Time in My Adult Lifetime, I am Really Proud of My Country"

Private ? He said that shit in front of a bunch of strangers in a workplace . Not really private now is it ?
Sure he did.
I don't care one bit about what people say in private.
Only you fascists try to destroy people for private conversations.

Sure he did.

He also said a bunch of shit publicly!

Sure he did.

And he still kicked Hillary's fat ass.

Sure he did.

And ? The point is that you make a big deal about Michelle saying nothing , while the Don gets a pass on everything .

Sure he did.

And ? The point is that you make a big deal about Michelle saying nothing , while the Don gets a pass on everything .
Go to Costco and get a 50 gallon drum of Preparation H, geez.
For anyone to not have pride in America simply displays their ignorance and/or their love of evil, no matter where in the world they live.

Every child who gets a school lunch will be better off with Michelle gone.
View attachment 98414

Yeah. But she sat on her super wide ass in Washington eating tons of the most unhealthy food you can think of made by the most exclusive chefs in the country paid for by the tax payer whos kids she starves. Meh, we just send lunch with our kid.

Black woman keeping you down and all, won't be long, chin up.

No black or whith anyone is keeping me down. I just dont let my kid eat that jail food the first lady insist on feeding them while her useless spoiled brats eat all the bad food they can get the tax payer can by. Wonder if Sasha and Milia Also get tax payer funded weed to. Meh, the irony is, if Mrs. Bamma could sell her ass by the acre the country would have the national debt settled. I mean the bitch got a wide ass. Who the hell is she to counsel anyone about being fat ? Meh, anyway, my chin is always up.

Every child who gets a school lunch will be better off with Michelle gone.
View attachment 98414

Yeah. But she sat on her super wide ass in Washington eating tons of the most unhealthy food you can think of made by the most exclusive chefs in the country paid for by the tax payer whos kids she starves. Meh, we just send lunch with our kid.

Black woman keeping you down and all, won't be long, chin up.

No black or whith anyone is keeping me down. I just dont let my kid eat that jail food the first lady insist on feeding them while her useless spoiled brats eat all the bad food they can get the tax payer can by. Wonder if Sasha and Milia Also get tax payer funded weed to. Meh, the irony is, if Mrs. Bamma could sell her ass by the acre the country would have the national debt settled. I mean the bitch got a wide ass. Who the hell is she to counsel anyone about being fat ? Meh, anyway, my chin is always up.

No one has any intention of doing anything about the national debt. Watch. Don't follow Michelle's council, no one gives a fuck, we're all following Melanomia's why-you-got-to-be-so-mean council now.

I admire Michelle, she is a gracious first lady who continued to be that way even with all the kkk's
She's an anti American asshole.
And what did she do as First Lady? Pissed off school age kids when they saw the crap they had to eat! "ALL THIS FOR A FLAG?""

The kids got better quality of food , you must not cook..Eating French Fries and Sloppy Joes will clog your heart.

Frozen prepared is nothing but chemicals..except for the veggies

She also encouraged to exercise and make gardens..

I seem to recall one first lady ...Just Say No....Haaaa

Forum List

Back