It looks like the democrats don't want "the president" on the ballot in Ohio.. and who knows where else

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

This is very interesting.

I'll be back when I read until the end of the article. But just from what I've read so far, it looks like the DNC doesn't want bribum as the D candidate

item

Biden's problems arise from Ohio's requirement that parties certify their presidential candidates at least 90 days before Election Day. The Democratic Party won't certify Biden until its national convention in Wisconsin, which is scheduled for Aug. 19, just 75 days before the election.

:oops:

It looks like that chick on Hannity last night (Tomi Lehren) is CORRECT, the Dims are getting ready to present someone else to the American people to vote for.

Just like them not to give us time to VET the idiot (and all dims are idiots)

Well, if you vote for someone you have no time to get to KNOW

you are the most idiotic idiot of all

This is very interesting.

I'll be back when I read until the end of the article. But just from what I've read so far, it looks like the DNC doesn't want bribum as the D candidate

item

Biden's problems arise from Ohio's requirement that parties certify their presidential candidates at least 90 days before Election Day. The Democratic Party won't certify Biden until its national convention in Wisconsin, which is scheduled for Aug. 19, just 75 days before the election.

:oops:

Some judge will tell them they have to put him on the ballot regardless, and they'll do it.

Even if they replace Biden, it won't get anyone on the ballot. OH isn't the only state the DNC ignored in terms of state laws.
uh... explain!

If bribum can't get on the ballot there, how the heck can someone we've never heard of get on?

or even someone like Newsom we have, unfortunatley, heard of?

:dunno:

uh... explain!

If bribum can't get on the ballot there, how the heck can someone we've never heard of get on?

or even someone like Newsom we have, unfortunatley, heard of?

:dunno:
Any new candidate will have missed all the deadlines to even get on the ballot, for signatures and such. Looks like Democrats expect to be able to ignore all laws once again.

Any new candidate will have missed all the deadlines to even get on the ballot, for signatures and such. Looks like Democrats expect to be able to ignore all laws once again.
you forget about the DNC convention

that's where they will ditch bribum... and he may know about it because otherwise, he would have gotten on the OH ballot

Forum List

Back