Trump posts 2018 signed letter from Stormy Daniels that destroys the Democrats’ hush money witch hunt

medic-we-need-a-medic-v0-1tb1i2axgwtc1.png

Trump is charged with 34 counts of falsifying business records in the first degree.
Under New York law, a person is guilty of that crime when their records are falsified with the intent to commit or conceal another crime.
The DA alleges Trump and others violated election laws to carry out an illegal scheme to influence the 2016 election, by buying and suppressing negative information about him.
Oh, bullshit…

Who told you that? Rachel, or Mika?
Oops you are right, I was mixing up cases! That was for another criminal case against the Trump org earlier where Weiselberg was sent to prison for the organization's tax evasion schemes...

Oops you are right, I was mixing up cases! That was for another criminal case against the Trump org earlier where Weiselberg was sent to prison for the organization's tax evasion schemes...
Wow, and how messed up is that? Democrats are trying so hard to use lawfare to defeat Trump, because they can't win on their record, that you can't even keep all of the faux cases straight....

Forum List

Back