Is Melting Robert E. Lee's Statue A Sign Of White Genocide?

Because the people who have the power to continuously paint them as such have done so, although it's largely backfired. Same for cultural marxism that is now coming for the creator.
Yea, those people who painted Hitler and Mengle as monsters really got owned by doing that....because little did they know, tons and tons of right-wing fascists would continue to praise them.......but mainly, by trolling on random message boards or cosplay dress up at Unite the Right rallies, yelling jews will not replace us.

But not in any real sense, because they know they would get destroyed like their idols did......but please, by all means....try us

Yep, a collection of states left the union and the union attacked and invaded them to keep them in the union.
The basis for the war was the economic strangulation the mills in the north put on the southern cotton growers. Including blockades on the ports to prevent export.

Yea, those people who painted Hitler and Mengle as monsters really got owned by doing that....because little did they know, tons and tons of right-wing fascists would continue to praise them.......but mainly, by trolling on random message boards or cosplay dress up at Unite the Right rallies, yelling jews will not replace us.

But not in any real sense, because they know they would get destroyed like their idols did......but please, by all means....try us

No one really said Jews will not replace us. They said You will not replace us. In hindsight, after encouraging an invasion of 11 million people and counting those protesters had a point.

And jews are not you friend you dumb ass black idiot.
Nope it's because they now understand this happened,
images

1698449997907.jpeg

And jews are not you friend you dumb ass black idiot.
Nope it's because they now understand this happened,
images

View attachment 849623
Imagine needing to be "friends" with people who were murdered just because of their religion, race, etc -- to be against them being murdered.....this is why you folks are so fucking pathetic....

But thanks for further proving my point that the most rabid anti-semtic, racist dic suckers on this message board are Trump supporters......BUT ARE PUSSIES AS SOON AS THEY LOG OFF

Imagine needing to be "friends" with people who were murdered just because of their religion, race, etc -- to be against them being murdered.....this is why you folks are so fucking pathetic....
You are owned boy, totally owned. They even created the NAACP because you were all so stupid.

"A statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee that was a focal point of a deadly white nationalist protest in 2017 has been melted down and will be repurposed into new works of art. The Jefferson School African American Heritage Center, a Charlottesville-based Black history museum, said Thursday that the statue had been destroyed. The Charlottesville City Council voted in 2021 to donate the statue to the heritage center, after it proposed a Swords into Plowshares project that would melt the statue and repurpose it into “public art that expresses the City’s values of inclusivity and racial justice,” according to the proposal submitted to the city."

View attachment 849520

As Elon Musk seems to imply, the melting down of this statue is basically white genocide....they (whoever they are) wants the extinction of white people or at the very least, white Confederates. However, if this is the case, why would anyone think they are the target of "white genocide" today if the Confederacy hasn't existed for 150 plus years....who would these "Confederates" be today? and why would a statue being melted down trigger them to the point that they believe they are the target of genocide?

If black folks being systematically murdered BY THE STATE for years (even after the end of the Civil War) didn't constitute genocide, how the fuck would melting down a piece of metal be even remotely close to something considered genocide?
When I was in Charlottesville, VA, I got to the Jefferson home and went back to Falls Church Va. So I missed seeing the Lee Statue in Charlottesville, Va. But I saw the magnificent statue on Monument Ave at Richmond and man was it huge. That is gone.

I believe what Democrats are up to, is erasing any hint that they went to war with the USA, though due to the invasion by Lincoln.

I notice how it is Democrats so happy their past is melted into something else.

Not only was Lee not a racist, he never owned a slave.
CLAIM: Gen. Robert E. Lee, who led the Confederate States Army in the Civil War, “opposed both secession and slavery.” He did not own slaves.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. According to historians, not only did Lee own slaves, but he also fought in court to keep working slaves from his father-in-law’s estate. Claims casting Lee as an anti-slavery figure are tied to a false narrative known as the Lost Cause, which says the Confederate experience in the Civil War was not about slavery, but state’s rights.

Robert E. Lee was in the military his entire life. He had no need of slaves. Upon the death of his wife he inherited some slaves. Having no need of them, he let them go. His opinion, as expressed by you, was simply the prevailing opinion of the time, in the south, in the north and held by Lincoln.

Robert E. Lee was in the military his entire life. He had no need of slaves. Upon the death of his wife he inherited some slaves. Having no need of them, he let them go. His opinion, as expressed by you, was simply the prevailing opinion of the time, in the south, in the north and held by Lincoln.
He grew up on a plantation you racist hag.

Lee spent his early childhood at Stratford Hall, the family plantation on the Northern Neck, surrounded by more than thirty enslaved African Americans.

Lee owned few enslaved individuals in his own name, he became part of a large slaveholding household when he married Mary Anna Randolph Custis in 1831. Mary Custis Lee was the only surviving child of George Washington Parke Custis, the grandson of Martha Washington and the owner of three major plantations—

He grew up on a plantation you racist hag.

Lee spent his early childhood at Stratford Hall, the family plantation on the Northern Neck, surrounded by more than thirty enslaved African Americans.

Lee owned few enslaved individuals in his own name, he became part of a large slaveholding household when he married Mary Anna Randolph Custis in 1831. Mary Custis Lee was the only surviving child of George Washington Parke Custis, the grandson of Martha Washington and the owner of three major plantations—
Ohhh as a child he grew up on a plantation!
This is why even the memory of Robert E. Lee can remain. History revisionists can never admit that he never owned any slaves.

When they make Bingo arguments like suggesting I'm reading their mind rather than their comments, certainly.
^ Incompetence + arrogance = Intellectual/moral paralysis
What strawman, describe it.
See above.
What ghetto? I don't live in the ghetto. What kind of racist shit is this?
See above.
You think democratically choosing to remove statues is just like ISIS?
See above.
I say to that that if the worse thing ISIS ever did was go around removing statues, democratically or otherwise, that wouldn't be so bad.
See above.
How else should we decide what statues or art to display?
See above.
What makes ISIS bad isn't that they redecorate, its that they're terrorist pieces of shit and tyrants. Kind of like the Confederates were. I argue that Confederates are more like ISIS than I am and your desire to keep up statues to America's ISIS is more evidence of you being like ISIS than me.
See above.

The difference between people like you who want to destroy unique works of art they don't like and connies who want to ban books?

You're much, much worse.

Kind of like a spineless serial killer.

Forum List

Back