Is Melting Robert E. Lee's Statue A Sign Of White Genocide?

That just means they were enslaved at birth.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here. Being enslaved at birth and never being free in the first place aren't mutually exclusive. To that point though, what kind of fucking monsters enslave babies at birth? These are the people you deplorable whites celebrate? And then have the nerve to get offended when people call you deplorable? 😄

aren't you one of those abortion fetishists that say a fetus isn't a person?

Can't have it both ways poseur.

A fetus isn't a person, it a fetus. For someone so upset earlier that I called a slaver a slaver you seem to be pretty loose with your other terminology. I don't think unviable fetuses have more of a right to their mothers womb than their mothers do. I do think viable fetuses do and I think babies who are born have a legal right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Your slaver heroes didn't. They snatched them up before they could have any taste of freedom and many of them died before ever getting to. That's who you celebrate, deplorable.

A fetus isn't a person, it a fetus. For someone so upset earlier that I called a slaver a slaver you seem to be pretty loose with your other terminology. I don't think unviable fetuses have more of a right to their mothers womb than their mothers do. I do think viable fetuses do and I think babies who are born have a legal right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Your slaver heroes didn't. They snatched them up before they could have any taste of freedom and many of them died before ever getting to. That's who you celebrate, deplorable.

They are humans. Persons are humans.

The slavers didn't have to do anything, the laws in place made them slaves from birth.

No celebration, just taking you to task on your mutable vocabulary, which mirrors most progressives belief in mutable reality.

What part of "AT BIRTH" did you not understand in your quest to simp for evil people?

Is that what bothers you the most?

That after all of that revisionist history and attempts at glorifying of the Confederacy yall have tried to do -- that history has consistently told you time and time again to go fuck yourself?

What part of "AT BIRTH" did you not understand in your quest to simp for evil people?

That after all of that revisionist history and attempts at glorifying of the Confederacy yall have tried to do -- that history has consistently told you time and time again to go fuck yourself?

What revisionist history?

Your side is the one with things like the 1619 project, and other idiocy.

Reality has repeatedly told you that you are an uninformed racist and to go fuck yourself.

That's quite a coincidence, as slaver is poor usage.

It doesn't; its usage is just an example of your incompetence.

See above.

As Mac1958 says, I believe that you believe that.

No, that's reality.

I believe that you believe you do, and/or are saying this for the sake of argument, and/or to further shore up your incompetent thinking and failed justification for Talibanic destruction of precious expression.

We are ALL profoundly imperfect, not good.

But don't believe me - just ask your "good" friends, and they'll affirm my observation.

See above.

There's that arbitrary purity standard again.

But I'll still help pay for the upkeep of a statue of you dedicated to memorializing fools or trolls or whatever other description may fit. :)

How fucked up is your behavior here?

How incompetent?

How limited your knowledge of your fellow human beings?

I believe you're this incompetent, yes.

But in all seriousness, and all ad hom aside, I hope you can get help for your ADHD, or better help, as your thinking and behavior might see some improvement.

Take care.

Sincerely.

:)
THIS is his best thinking
Britannica Dictionary definition of SLAVER. [no object] : to allow liquid to drip out of the mouth : drool. The dog slavered [=(more commonly) slobbered] over his food.

Now you know why slaver is his favorite word.

They are humans. Persons are humans.
That's actually an unsettled debate. I'm not sure it will ever be settled. To me you arrive at personhood when you arrive at viability. Until then you are not an independent life form.
The slavers didn't have to do anything, the laws in place made them slaves from birth.
The slaver Founders wrote the laws you moron.
No celebration, just taking you to task on your mutable vocabulary, which mirrors most progressives belief in mutable reality.
You'd need an adequate education first.

THIS is his best thinking
Britannica Dictionary definition of SLAVER. [no object] : to allow liquid to drip out of the mouth : drool. The dog slavered [=(more commonly) slobbered] over his food.

Now you know why slaver is his favorite word.
Your Bingo thinking apparently is that if we don't call them slavers and instead call them people who owned slaves then that makes it better..... 😄

You're not even the brightest Bingos in the bunch are ya?

Taking down the statue and destroying it is a sign of woke mental illness.

Typical for Leftest assholes. Destroying History is one of main goals of Leftest and butt hurt Negroes.

Your Bingo thinking apparently is that if we don't call them slavers and instead call them people who owned slaves then that makes it better..... 😄

You're not even the brightest Bingos in the bunch are ya?
Whatever you want to call them. They were a generous and kind people doing their best with a species that exhibited many of the animal instincts that their kind exhibits to this very day. You are a prime example.

This is just ad hom.

Also an ad hom.

More ad homs.

Good and imperfect aren't mutually exclusive.

All moral standards are subjective.

That's your choice. Others are free to choose differently. This is referred to as Democracy. Read about it.

Democracy is fucked up? What do you suggest replace it?

More ad homs.

That's not an aside it's just more ad homs.

Continue having an emotional breakdown. I'm enjoying it. 😄
I hope you get the help you need.

In the meantime, the people who did this, and those who applaud it, are psychopaths.

:confused:

1698616739995.png

Forum List

Back